Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Dare You Reject My Google Adsense Application? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Dare You Reject My Google Adsense Application? (425 Views)

Adsense Application / I Got My Google Adsense Approved / What To Do If Google Disapproves Your Adsense Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Dare You Reject My Google Adsense Application? by vowiski(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
So you worked really hard to ensure your blog complies with Google Adsense ToS and then after requesting for approval by submitting your blog, you are slammed with a rejection mail for lack of compliance with Google Adsense policies. You scream and you are forced to ask; how dare you reject my Google Adsense application?

how to get google adsense approval

That isn’t an over-the-top question; many people have asked similar questions so you are not alone friend. Google has carefully written how to comply with Adsense but most times the bulky nature of the text becomes a scary movie and we just hit the agree the button without reading a larger portion of it.

While Adsense looks exciting and a must have, a lot of bloggers do not reach their first threshold of $100 until after one year. Google uses a lot of parameters in calculating what you should earn and any attempt to cheat them will lead to your automatic ban. Yes, their system is very sophisticated and they are that smart to quickly discover fraudulent publishers and kick them out of their program. When you are kicked-out, you may never be accepted again. Your Adsense account is a life-time account. This should tell you how serious Google treats the Adsense advertising network.

Recommended: The Creative Mindset Of A Blogger

That said; if you were rejected and still wondering why, I will quickly guide you through some fixes that could make Google accept you. There is no guarantee that my tips will make your blog seductive to Google but it may help altogether.

8 Tips Before Applying For Google Adsense

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website? / Bloggers Let's Share Our Url/contacts / Google Ads May Now Feature Your Face And Name Without Your Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.