Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners (12635 Views)

Java Tutorial For Beginners / For Beginners: Learn How To Create A Simple Android Native App / Does Interswitch Payment Gateway Work With Joomla? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by mj(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
I will show you a quick way to integrate your website with Interswitch payment gateway in order to receive payments on your website. I need just 10 Likes... grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by uanda(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
You already have 10 likes as you requested
Please send details to tutusaint@yahoo.com
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by oscarvicto(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
A please kindly send details to Okaforinchrist@yahoo.com
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by mj(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
All tutorials will take place here sorry, so that you can ask questions here and others can learn from it. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by mj(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I was thinking about what programming language to use, asp.net(C#), PHP or JSP, (sorry I don't code python - Oga Seun no vex), I guess most people coding Python now, were formally PHP coders, therefore I will use PHP to code since most people are familiar with it.
I assume you are familiar with PHP, Mysql and basic web development (HTML, CSS).
If you properly understand how this is done, then you should be able to work with GTPay, Voguepay, Etranzact, ZenithPay and others.
Just to make things easier for beginners, we will create a simple shopping cart system, and that is where we will start from, so get your laptops ready, popcorn and coca-cola. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Interested.Please post link to Bank Documentation.
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by gozmos(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
No be only pop corn I don even buy peanut join

1 Like

Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by 44smart: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
any possibility of C# also?
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by mj(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
44smart: any possibility of C# also?
it does not matter which programming language we are using, same principle is what we will use.
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by mj(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Integrating Interswitch WebPAY with an existing website is extremely easy and can be achieved with simple steps. Interswitch charges website owners about N150,000 to include their payment engine on your website (one-time fee).
The Interswitch payment gateway is called PayDirect.

When you are setup for WebPAY you will be giving a secret MAC key that would be used to hash your request data (to prevent ?- u know nah)2.
The following fields are to be combined (in this same order) to create the request hash using SHA512 algorithm and the secret MAC key assigned.

tnx_ref
product_id - To be Provided by Interswitch
pay_item_id - To be Provided by Interswitch
amount
site_redirect_url
<the provided MAC key> - To be Provided by Interswitch
For example, given a transaction with the following details:

txn_ref = 7645536
product_id = 174
pay_item_id = 23
amount = 1000000
site_redirect_url = http://www.yoursite.com/return/
MAC key = AC43543FA32234HB23423AFH843535

The resulting string on which the SHA512 algorithm would be computed would be:

7645536174231000000http://www.yoursite.com/return/AC43543FA32234HB23423AFH843535

And the final hash that would be sent in the request should be:

CE69DB9638BB5F26FFF0B80F1F53640E3F52C5129D06CEBF035C0125D1BCE4173AD4D597FEC8179466DA295E67F43DE41F43E4913E9AD6236B449F4ED05CCCE3
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by godcan01(m): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2013
MJ,
thanks for the post. Can you do this for us? We have made the payment to interswitch and got the documentation fro them.
Can you help out and at what cost?

Thank you
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by mj(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
godcan01: MJ,
thanks for the post. Can you do this for us? We have made the payment to interswitch and got the documentation fro them.
Can you help out and at what cost?

Thank you

Drop your contact details.
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by SureBiz(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Contact CloudWare Technologies, payments@cloudware.ng
They will provide end to end complete integration for WebPay as they are authorized by Interswitch to do so
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by Thickntech: 1:01am On Jan 13, 2015
YOu could also visit E-MAGIN. They're one of the best
http://e-magin.net/interswitch-integration/
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by FrankLampard: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2016
mj pls I need a complete tutorial, integration Payment into a web site. Thank you.
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
FrankLampard:
mj pls I need a complete tutorial, integration Payment into a web site. Thank you.
This webform samples will help you https://connect.interswitchng.com/documentation/integration-overview/
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by FrankLampard: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
proxy20:

This webform samples will help you https://connect.interswitchng.com/documentation/integration-overview/

<formname="form1"action="https://
stageserv.interswitchng.com/test_
paydirect/pay"method="post">

<inputname
="product_id"type="hidden"value="XX"/
><inputname="pay_item_id"type="hidden"
value="XX"/><inputname="amount"type="
hidden"value="XXXXXXX"/><inputname="
currency"type="hidden"value="566"/><
inputname="site_redirect_url"type="
hidden"value="http://abc.com /
getresponse”/><inputname="txn_ref"type
="hidden"value=" XXXAFTXXX”"/><input
name="hash"type="hidden"value="BB292DF
9268F05CB9CBBC5E0C13CC1B13ACA34DC"/><
/form>

Pls explain every part of the above code to me.
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
https://
paydirect/pay It means the payment gateway url would the redirected to abc.com site .
You just have to fill the X X X X X field .

tnx_ref X X X
amount
site_redirect_url your site
<the provided MAC hash key> - To be Provided by
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by FrankLampard: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
proxy20:
https://
paydirect/pay It means the payment gateway url would the redirected to abc.com site .
You just have to fill the X X X X X field .

tnx_ref X X X
amount
site_redirect_url your site
<the provided MAC hash key> - To be Provided by

Pls continue...
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by forap(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Cool!
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by FrankLampard: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by megaik: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
pls i need a web developer in ph
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by megaik: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by Therages: 10:37am On May 04, 2016
megaik:
PM me if you still need one
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by skillmyman(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2016
Good morning all,

I need someone that will develop a web service that will confirm payment status on paydirect server.

can anybody help please.
Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by mj(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
skillmyman:
Good morning all,

I need someone that will develop a web service that will confirm payment status on paydirect server.

can anybody help please.

Call me, I have emailed you my mobile number.

1 Like

Re: Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners by skillmyman(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2016
mj:

Call me, I have emailed you my mobile number.

good evening mj,

sent a mail and an sms to you

thanks

(1) (Reply)

CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition / Can You Survive If You Stopped Working In Tech? / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.