Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You (5762 Views)

I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Rottweiler(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2006
Everything Ended In A Hotel Room cry

On a Sunday morning your husband who is on weekend duty leaves the house for the office. You expect him to return not later than 6pm. You wait till 8pm and still no news from him. You call his mobile phone and all you get is a continous ring. You are worried, anger also sets in. Why doesn't he pick up his phone? By 10pm you start calling his friends and no one seems to know his whereabout. The kids go to sleep and you go into short bouts of sleep. On Monday morning you eventually get to know he died the previous day. You wail, you sop, you scream, WHY YOU, HOW? You eventually find out it was in a hotel room, obviously with another girl/woman and she took off. Her identity is not yet known. What would you do? It's pathetic but also real because it happened just yesterday (June 4) to a colleague. Usually, the wife is always the LAST to know. Again what would you do if it were you?
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by LiquidMind(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2006
I will replace him immediately after some pity party
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by dominobaby(f): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2006
i really don't know, but i sure will cry first of all.
* aw, don't wanna think of such, pray it never happens!!*
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by jgirl3: 2:36am On Jun 06, 2006
B4 i answer - *In Jesus' name, I will not be in such a situation*
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by hotangel2(f): 3:11am On Jun 06, 2006
*it won't happen to me in Jesus Name*.

What will i do? Call a lawyer, transfer all his property to me. Sell the house and buy a smaller one. Move on with my life wiith my kids.

Shebi he went out to get some ass. He has gotten it now.

But i'l still cry small sha, so that my in-laws won't think i killed him.

Seriously, that's sick man!! What do u espect me to do? Cry and blame myself? NO!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by ikamefa(f): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2006
LiquidMind:

I will replace him immediately after some pity party

@ liquid u really have a liquid mind

ko ni sele simi loruko jeeeeeeesu!
for starter i will try and find the girl/woman, she better run because <<snip:noviolence>i

I will mourn my husband, move to another city, country whatever and get on with my life!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Scorpio(f): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2006
i definitely won't feel guilty, give him a burial and the rest of us can go back to our normal lives. shuu! his chapter is closed, now it's abt my kids.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by BitterBitch(f): 1:51am On Jun 11, 2006
Why are you saying kill the woman, what did she do, unless she killed him? There is no obligation to the wife from the woman he was messing around with. Her husband was a lowdown dirty bastard, and unfortunately he got his due while trying to mess around on her. He died trying,

I would very simply bury his ass as cheap as I could, spit on his grave, and me and my kids would move on.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Rhodalyn(f): 1:52am On Jun 11, 2006
U face it as it is!!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Oracle(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2006
Thatz right, but itz really painful.

I guess the guy got what he deserved. I'd advice the wife to bury him and replace him if she can
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by cyprianjr(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2006
hahahhahahhaahhahahhhhahhaa grin grin grin

really so funny the way you people reject and bind first before answering lol

well as for the woman, i think she should first give her late husband his due respects ,i mean for the burial and so on, and then she should face life and move on positively.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by mamaput(f): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2006
Do you know what a burial can cost?
Am not too sure that i will take that upon me any more . Just maybe for the sake of the kids.If its in Nigeria the Villagers dear not make any demands from me. because i will then just bury him like a dog somewere in the city.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Busta(f): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2006
painful but she gotta move on. typical of guys.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by izoneb(f): 4:28am On Oct 03, 2006
Real pity party and get him replaced.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by katherinae(f): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2006
rottweirler

what the heck do u want her to do?
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Honeypot1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2006
I understand the anger in the way ladies have been responding but those responses are far from being real.

What if he was a real nice husband? What if the couples had a wonderful marriage and the wife trusted and loved him so much? What if she never sensed any thing fishy all these times?

Every woman will be thrown into an emotional distress? The experience will stay with her for life, she will not remain the same again. The lady will have a lot of questions to ask? Why, how and what?

Did i hear some people easily suggest moving on with the kids or replacing him? Yes she definitely will, but the journey won't be easy. Single mums are finding it difficult getting hooked in the crowded and competitive 'single's market'.

I pray it doesn't happen to anyone here. I don't even wish this to my worst enemy.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by izoneb(f): 12:27am On Nov 04, 2006
@ honey pot!
All the trust u are talking about would've died in that same hotel room.Come onnnnnnnn!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Honeypot1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2006
izoneb:

@ honey pot!
All the trust u are talking about would've died in that same hotel room.Come onnnnnnnn!

Maybe yes, i agree.

But the woman will just be traumatised to say the least. she will need prolonged years of counselling/therapy to resurrect the trust that died in the hotel room before she can begin a meaningful rship again
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by izoneb(f): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2006
Oh! Sure!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
its so sad,see poor woman cry,the guy no pity for am let him go and meet his master in hell,since him dey find extra ass. angry
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by prinzgeini(m): 1:03am On Jan 04, 2007
MEN THAT'S A FULL NIGERIA FILM HEHEHEHE U REALLY THINK LIKE A NIGERIAN MANN
TRY THE MOVIE INDUSTRY
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Akinagirl(f): 3:53am On Jan 22, 2007
Bleep him he was no good move on, why should i live in years of distress for his selfishness, he got what he deserved in my book, right there in that hotel room.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Uche2nna(m): 3:59am On Jan 22, 2007
Yeah, but then wat will U tell the kids especially when they r grown

dada, died in a motel while sowing his domestic oats undecided
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Scorpio(f): 4:49am On Jan 22, 2007
Uche2nna:

dada, died in a motel while sowing his domestic oats undecided
actually, that one no bad sha grin
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Uche2nna(m): 4:50am On Jan 22, 2007
I no say U go like dat one grin
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Scorpio(f): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2007
:d ;d
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by toyboy1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2007
too much nollywood abi which kain wood sef dey worry some nairalanders o grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Gamine(f): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2007
i'd say pretty fast judgement , undecided
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by oggboy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
its a man's world, the woman should go ahead and re-marry." roma locatus, causa finitum, ----Rome has spoken the cause is ended."
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by danniecool(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2007
what a nice script, Nollyhood take note
I dont pray it happen to my sister not even my ex-girl friend a heart breaker

I think she should keep heldon, never give up, cool
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by LadyT(f): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2007
Hes dead you cant change that.  He died having fun what am are crying for?

The cheating bastard better had made a will for his kids.

Carry on with life no point in crying yourself to death.

Regret meeting the bastard had you known he was literally going to die f**king You would of avoided him like HIV.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by LadyT(f): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2007
Doesnt nollywood get its stories from real life events?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. / Do All Men Cheat? / I Dont Know What To Do About My Wife's Behaviour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.