Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,457 members, 7,801,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Knocked Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knocked Up! (3992 Views)

Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked / Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl / On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:05am On Jun 26, 2008
Okay, many guys married their wives not just because they loved them so much but because they knocked them up. In this age and time when lots of Nigerian women are openly having babies as single mothers and some guys do not actually buy the marriage thing, is it advisable to force a man to marry a lady just because he knocked her up?

Guys: Will you marry a woman just because you knocked her up and you are afraid people will think you are heartless if you refuse to do the "right" thing or you are afraid of her father/male siblings?

Ladies: Will you marry a man just because he knocked you up?

What about families? Will you support any of your friends or relative to go into matrimony just for the sake of the accidental pregnancy?
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 2:12am On Jun 26, 2008
Not advisable.

Men should have the "condom culture".
Re: Knocked Up! by noetic(m): 2:16am On Jun 26, 2008
there is more to marriage than marryin someone cos she is da mother of my baby.

I will definitly b a good father to d lad, but no guarantee i will marry d mum.

HR where u dey always tink dis topics 4m sef?
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2008
Not advisable.

Men should have the "condom culture".
Most people already have the culture but end up getting mixed up in accidental pregnancy.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:18am On Jun 26, 2008
I will definitly b a good father to d lad, but no guarantee i will marry d mum.
What if you are under intense pressure from her "powerful" family to marry her?
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 2:22am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Most people already have the culture but end up getting mixed up in accidental pregnancy.

Accidental pregnancy can be aborted.
Why leave a "mistake" one is bound to regret for the rest of his life??
While i don't support making babies out of wedlock, it is not advisable to marry anyone because u got her knocked up.
Solution: Stay double-strapped!!!
Re: Knocked Up! by noetic(m): 2:27am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

What if you are under intense pressure from her "powerful" family to marry her?
pressure wont do it. marriage means a whole lot.

if she was a wife material i go don propose. . . . .
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:31am On Jun 26, 2008
Accidental pregnancy can be aborted.
Why leave a "mistake" one is bound to regret for the rest of his life??
While i don't support making babies out of wedlock, it is not advisable to marry anyone because u got her knocked up.
Solution: Stay double-strapped!!!
That's callous. Abortion is sinful and unGodly, besides, what if the girl is scared of having an abortion?
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:32am On Jun 26, 2008
pressure wont do it
You never jam.
Re: Knocked Up! by noetic(m): 2:33am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

That's callous. Abortion is sinful and unGodly, besides, what if the girl is scared of having an abortion?

but sex aint sinful and unGodly. grin
Re: Knocked Up! by noetic(m): 2:34am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

You never jam.

lol grin
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:38am On Jun 26, 2008
but sex aint sinful and unGodly.
Sex is not sinful and unGodly. It's only sex after marriage that is sinful and UnGodly but even if you commit the sin, does that mean you should continue and cap it up with abortion AKA murder?
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 2:39am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Please spare me.
Are u saying you would advise a girl to keep the baby of an armed robber or Clifford Orji??
What if the pregnancy is complicated and it might kill the carrier. . . . Is Abortion sinful then and unGodly?

RedHotChic:

Sex is not sinful and unGodly. It's only sex after marriage that is sinful and UnGodly but even if you commit the sin, does that mean you should continue and cap it up with abortion AKA murder?

Sex after marriage is sinful?
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . .I don't wanna marry again. grin grin
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:40am On Jun 26, 2008
Are u saying you would advise a girl to keep the baby of an armed robber or Clifford Orji??
What if the pregnancy is complicated and it might kill the carrier. . . . Is Abortion sinful then and unGodly?
We are not talking about complications here. Is the armed robber's foetus not a human being?

Again, you've not answered my question? The final decision on abortion depends solely on the pregnant girl and not you because as long as she has the baby in her womb, you dont have any right over the baby. What if she disagrees on abortion?
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:41am On Jun 26, 2008
Sex after marriage is sinful?
I meant sex before marriage. ma bad!!
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 2:46am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

We are not talking about complications here. Is the armed robber's foetus not a human being?

Yea right!!

So, abortions forced cos of complications is Godly and that done without complications is unGodly??
Look at these analogy. . . . . .Mr A Killed someone in cold-blood and Mr B killed someone in self-defence.
Does that make Mr B more Godly than Mr A?? grin grin grin grin grin
Babes, the crux of the matter is . . . . .Life was LOST!!!! Thats the single most important factor. cool
Re: Knocked Up! by noetic(m): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

says who?

sex is simply sinful. so if u can have sex n blow d balloon shocked, den u must b ready to either abort or bcom a single mother grin

abortion to me aint an option
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:51am On Jun 26, 2008
Yea right!!

So, abortions forced because of complications is Godly and that done without complications is unGodly??
Look at these analogy. . . . . .Mr A Killed someone in cold-blood and Mr B killed someone in self-defence.
Does that make Mr B more Godly than Mr A?? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Babes, the crux of the matter is . . . . .Life was LOST!!!! Thats the single most important factor.
I think the problem here is that you lack the slightest moral fiber found in homosapiens. I never said that abortion done with a plausible reason is not sinful. Abortion is evil and there is nothing you can say that will excuse that. If there are complications that will endanger the mothers life, it's a different ball game. God knows our hearts.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 2:53am On Jun 26, 2008
sex is simply sinful.
Sex was created by God for procreation, intimacy and pleasure between the [b]OPPOSITE [/b]sex. It becomes sinful only when you attempt it outside the matrimonial circle.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 2:57am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

I think the problem here is that you lack the slightest moral fiber found in homosapiens. I never said that abortion done with a plausible reason is not sinful. Abortion is evil and there is nothing you can say that will excuse that. If there are complications that will endanger the mothers life, it's a different ball game. God knows our hearts.

This is not about lacking any moral fibre!!!!
2 people having intercourse BEFORE marriage have sinned from the onset. . . . . .In Heave, one sin is not greater than the next.
SIN is SIN. . . . . . . So each time u watch Usher's videos and your body go wow, u have commited fornication(never mind kissing ya boy/f).
Bearing all these in mind, the foundation of the pregnancy was laid with SIN. . . . one more SIN won't change anything.
The whole set-up reeks of SIN anyways. grin grin
Re: Knocked Up! by StephenP(m): 3:09am On Jun 26, 2008
Man, first off, when it comes to sex, the first thing that comes to my mind is the condom. Not just because she could get pregnant but cause of all 'em STDs flying around.

But hypothetically speaking, if I knock some girl up, I won't feel like I have to marry her. However, I'll take care of her and my kid(s).
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 3:12am On Jun 26, 2008
2 people having intercourse BEFORE marriage have sinned from the onset.
So you'll have to remain that sin and commit more abi?
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 26, 2008
I don't think I like the idea of a man marrying me out of him being obligated to do so and not because he loves me. It's annoying.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 3:15am On Jun 26, 2008
StephenP:

Man, first off, when it comes to sex, the first thing that comes to my mind is the condom. Not just because she could get pregnant but cause of all 'em STDs flying around.

The "condom culture" is very important.
It's very irresponsible for any man to be spreading his seeds everywhere like some Zimbabwean farmers.

RedHotChic:

So you'll have to remain that sin and commit more abi?

It makes no difference. . . . . . .It's either one is HOLY or UNHOLY(U cannot sit on the fence).

stillwater:

I don't think I like the idea of a man marrying me out of him being obligated to do so not because he loves me. It's annoying.

You are too young to talk about love, Stilly.
Re: Knocked Up! by RbtMugabe: 3:18am On Jun 26, 2008
I, Robert Gabriel Mugabe, say when you knock up a guineafowl you stay and perform ya duties and marry her.
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 3:25am On Jun 26, 2008
It makes no difference. . . . . . .It's either one is HOLY or UNHOLY(You cannot sit on the fence).
I never said so bu shit happens. Some pastors fall into the sin of fornication, should they remain in the sin and kill any child that may have come out of their moral decay or repent of it before decrying the world sins as a shepherd?
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 3:26am On Jun 26, 2008
I, Robert Gabriel Mugabe, say when you knock up a guineafowl you stay and perform ya duties and marry her.
That's preposterous. Read the response from stillwater.
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

You are too young to talk about love, Stilly.

Some of my mates are already in their third pregnancies. What do you mean by too young?

Jackal:

The "condom culture" is very important.
It's very irresponsible for any man to be spreading his seeds everywhere like some Zimbabwean farmers.

Condoms are not 100% safe. Only God knows the amount of unwanted pregnancies you guys have incured.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 3:32am On Jun 26, 2008
stillwater:

Some of my mates are already in their third pregnancies. What do you mean by too young?

Pregnancy is not maturity. I know a babe with 4 kids in ma neighbourhood, she is only 19. shocked

Condoms are not 100% safe. Only God knows the amount of unwanted pregnancies you guys have incured.

So u suggest we skin-dive as condoms are not 100% safe??
Re: Knocked Up! by RedHotChic(f): 3:36am On Jun 26, 2008
So u suggest we skin-dive as condoms are not 100%??
it's not a matter of skin-plunging, rather, it's a fact. Condoms are not 100% safe. Who knows how many women you've knocked up and taken to the butchering clinic? Abortions are also not 100% safe.
Re: Knocked Up! by Jackal(m): 3:41am On Jun 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

it's not a matter of skin-plunging, rather, it's a fact. Condoms are not 100% safe. Who knows how many women you've knocked up and taken to the butchering clinic? Abortions are also not 100% safe.

It's still better to stay STRAPPED than skin-dive.
With the number of unidentified STI/STDs flying around everywhere. . . . .I don't wanna die young.
I love me life.

Number of women i have knocked up?? None.
I don't take risks.
Re: Knocked Up! by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 26, 2008
Jackal:

Pregnancy is not maturity. I know a babe with 4 kids in ma neighbourhood, she is only 19. shocked

I'm not too young to talk about love, period!!!!

So u suggest we skin-dive as condoms are not 100%??

No. I just wanted to douse your hopes. tongue If guys would zip up we wouldn't be discussing this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nothing Wrong With A Fat Wife! / Why Men Are Attracted To High-earning Women / Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.