Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? (2689 Views)

Slow Down! I Just Wana Get To Know You / Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You / Nana, Can I Get To Know You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by Creamish(f): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2008
since Nairaland broses no wan know una . . me & Spawnie have decided to be nice  grin

So can we get to know u?  grin  grin
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by mukina2: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2008
na so Madness dey start grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-63606.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-127917.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-32616.0.html

even Ajad sef grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-58118.0.html

want more? grin tongue

We dey run away tongue con find iice and ur own grin grin

Afro don run away . iice freeze am tongue so its officially our zone grin

Hacker dey around . dey ask ur likes and dislikes grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by Creamish(f): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2008
Inspector gadget . . ok. . u win . grin
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2013
hahahahahahahaha me too,haven't seen her face or hus face before as the case maybe.at least we suppose know who we dealing with
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by jibbzion(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
I am digitally not born as at the post of this thread. grin...and I smell love in the air...good ol' days #Sweet
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by Superstar007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
jibbzion: I am digitally not born as at the post of this thread. grin...and I smell love in the air...good ol' days #Sweet

I tell you....just went throught the old threads and I was all smiles. No trace of bigotry or insults

3 Likes

Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by jibbzion(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Superstar007:

I tell you....just went through the old threads and I was all smiles. No trace of bigotry or insults

Then it is obvious that our "set" brought about the change. We can revive it tho'...
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by Creamish(f): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Superstar007:

I tell you....just went throught the old treads and I was all smiles. No trace of bigotry or insults

Those were d good'ol days...
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Creamish so sorry I left bbm unceremoniously because I was just tired of it but I am back now and I realized I you are no more in the group... Missed you for real...
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by Creamish(f): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Creamish so sorry I left bbm unceremoniously because I was just tired of it but I am back now and I realized I you are no more in the group... Missed you for real...

I just followed u now. Send me a PM of ur PIN if we are no longer contacts.

Cheers.
Re: Ikamefa & Mukina2 . .can I Get To Know You? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Creamish:

I just followed u now. Send me a PM of ur PIN if we are no longer contacts.

Cheers.
done that dear... cool

(1) (Reply)

Sex Mate Wanted / Blackberry Love Chat For Nigerians And Africans (club Afrique) / Gentle Faithful Girl Is Looking For Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.