Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

BBA Star Prezzo Wanted By Kenyan Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Star Prezzo Wanted By Kenyan Police (700 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBA Star Prezzo Wanted By Kenyan Police by kilo88: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Big Brother Africa StarGame star Prezzo is reportedly wanted by Kenyan police officers.The former reality TV star who was romantically linked to late Nigerian pop star Goldie, is on the run after he engaged in a gun battle outside a club in the Westlands area, Nairobi.

Prezzo is to report to Parklands Police Station for questioning for assaulting a Swiss Military Officer in the head with a rifle butt and handgun holster on the early hours of Saturday 21st September 2013.

The musician and the Swiss officer allegedly engaged in a heated argument over a parking slot near a club at about 3 am. The Swiss officer who was going to Ethiopia on that Saturday morning, cancelled his flight, he was treated and has been discharged from an hospital.

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Wanted By Kenyan Police by Rantiwolverine: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
whats my bis.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Wanted By Kenyan Police by Annie2gud(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmmm lawd have mercy.prezzo again.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Still Sexually Active, But I Don't Believe In Marriage – Femi Kuti / Actress Chika Ike Plays The Tomboy Role In New Movie As A Barrow Pusher See Pic / Micheal Jackson Named The Richest Dead Celebrity By Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.