Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. (26176 Views)

The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card / Comment On Any Word You See First! / Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is Simple.
1.)Go to your profile.
2.)View your posts.
3.)Go to the last page,Scroll down to the bottom.
4.)The last post on the last page is your first comment on Nairaland after you registered.Copy it and paste it here with the title of the thread.
5.)No editing of your post,leave it as it has been.
I'll start with mine

Thread Title
:Man Sentenced to 3 years in Jail for stealing Blackberry.
www.nairaland.com/1179258/man-sentenced-3-years-jail-stealing#14075171

Date:Jan 30.Time 12:24.

My Comment:Seriously does ds country have
laws.though stealing is stealing.but aggravated
theft like dt billion naira pension thief deserves
years of locked away in naija's worst prison.3 years
for stealing chinese bbm.we need to revisit our
criminal code in ds country and maybe its tym to go
gnanam style like china with death sentence for
corruption crimes.

Hope its fun.Let's try it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Caracta(f): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Can't find mine because of the 20-page limit.

1 Like

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by nekaa(f): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
my motivation for opening this thread was my lunch yesterday, it was more like pepper soup rice, dosn't make any sense i know, was due to the strike followed by a curfew. So let us in to what you having being eating. I smell kwashiorkor at the end of all this.
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Lovetinz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
I Found True Love On The Internet.: 2:45am On Aug 23, 2012

Comments:
This is the type of story that brighten me up.
Boy meets girl,
Boy loves girl
Boy weds girl ??soon??
Online, Offline, Onwire, Offladder
Who Cares grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Afam4eva(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Caracta: Can't find mine because of the 20-page limit.

Here's your first comment

Caracta: Lmao

https://www.nairaland.com/797780/why-ladies-screem-during-love-making#9493915

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
how come,I have over 2000 posts and its divided into 65 pages.what I did is I jump to the last no.
For example when you click view your post.you have page 0 to probably 10 will be shown.click 10,by so doing you get maybe 10-20.jump to the last limit till you get to the last page.you'll surely get it.

Don't use the local search.it will only filter your comments.Go to your profile and view your posts.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by benkings(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
cheesy am a newbie,hw do i use d slap button

1 Like

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by hunter21(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by hunter21(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
my first comment was on the thread, "Can A Non-National join Nigerian Army?" and my comment was:
hunter2,1:

Can you give us details of the basic training regimen? its hard to find anything on it online.
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by handebayor: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2013

your 1st ever comment was "LMAO". https://www.nairaland.com/caracta/posts/317

2 Likes

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Topic: Nike Ashimolowo Lunches new fragrance Asabi

benoitt:

I really cant understand the mentality of Nigerians. Why do we have the"pull him/her down syndrome" imbedded in us. what has age got to do with her promoting her business? You all hating can't come to grips with the fact that you cant  achieve in your lifetime, 1/100th of what that lady has. All you haters, please get a life!

My post:

Agreed. well said smiley. I feel very sorry for haters of success, they will never be successful, thats just it.

1 Like

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Caracta(f): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:

Here's your first comment

https://www.nairaland.com/797780/why-ladies-screem-during-love-making#9493915

Like seriously? My first comment was on a Sexuality thread? Yeeeeee!
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Caracta(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2013
handebayor:
your 1st ever comment was "LMAO". https://www.nairaland.com/caracta/posts/317

sad sad
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by swtchicgurl: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
grin Nice thread hez, I go fetch mine! I hope it was nice because I was very naughty then...lol
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
swtchicgurl: grin Nice thread hez, I go fetch mine! I hope it was nice because I was very naughty then...lol
Look no further. Here it is.
swtchicgurl: up barca kiss kiss kiss
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by swtchicgurl: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Look no further. Here it is.

Are u sure? shocked I thought it is:

Projan Or Npjc by swtchicgurl(f): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
Please, i'm new here ooo

i've observed everybody talking about somethings called Projan and Npjc

pls, wat do they mean? the name of a biscuit or a cult?

i want to join one or maybe none, depending on the info i get.

pls help me and don't lead me astray, i'm still a small gurl ooo
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Are u sure? shocked I thought it is:

Your first comment was on valentine's day, February 14 2012 at 8:49pm.

https://www.nairaland.com/870387/ucl-bayer-leverkusen-vs-barcelona#10196732
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by swtchicgurl: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Your first comment was on valentine's day, February 14 2012 at 8:49pm.

https://www.nairaland.com/870387/ucl-bayer-leverkusen-vs-barcelona#10196732

Yea! U're very right....I tot it was d first thread...lol, nice one sir! cheesy
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by adexsimply(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
my first post has been hidden..can't recall what it could have been, since it was posted like 5 years ago angry sad
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by adexsimply(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
Caracta:

sad sad
LMAO? hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Afam4eva(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
adexsimply: my first post has been hidden..can't recall what it could have been, since it was posted like 5 years ago angry sad
Thank me later
adexsimply:
grin cheesy pls i dont get dat website
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by adexsimply(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
benkings: cheesy am a newbie,hw do i use d slap button
grin grin grin
benkings: pls i got 213 and am going 4 fineart what are my chance,and wats the cutoff mark for fineart
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by GSKing: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
My first post on NL was in reply to Bratking's Topic :
Religion/Re: My Thoughts On Nairaland Gay Debates And Advice To Atheists by Bratking : 12:29pm on Sept 19
GSKing:
Your humble opinion? Next 3 months indeed. Here I was, thinking u had something reasonable to say! If you came here to question atheists' decisions, why the gay-themed thread? Starting a thread to incite homophobia is like looking for freshwater in the pacific. Hatred n fear have never, will not and can never change LGBT.

Since it was ur thought and opinion, u should have just archived this topic as one of ur facebook Notes for future reference, instead of coming here to waste bandwidth and precious space.

#peace.
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by adexsimply(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Thank me later
lolz..what was the thread about?
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Afam4eva(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
adexsimply:
lolz..what was the thread about?
It was someone advertising a GSM code or something.
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Caracta(f): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
adexsimply: LMAO? hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop! cry cry cry
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by adexsimply(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Caracta:

Stop! cry cry cry
but it's amusing.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Lmao??
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by adexsimply(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
It was someone advertising a GSM code or something.
really? ok..
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Caracta(f): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
adexsimply: but it's amusing.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Lmao??

...on a sexuality thread!
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Vivly(f): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Afam, help me out.
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Afam4eva(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Vivly: Afam, help me out.
Here you have it

Vivly: I havent

https://www.nairaland.com/9011/curious-kid#10318744

1 Like

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by adexsimply(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Caracta:

...on a sexuality thread!
exactly...sounds like someone who really enjoys the act..." why do ladies SCREEM when...." cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Locks Are Open? / Your Real Name(s) / Polite Insults Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.