Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

You Must Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Must Read This (1278 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Must Read This by funsoo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2006
I recently posted an information on nairaland requesting Jobseekers to forward thereCV to my email addreess for assessment. The response was encouraging,and i think i did my best. It was however unfortunate that i couldn't open some CVs sent as an attachment.Only God knows how many jobseekers are unable to get job ,just because the employers can not open their Email. PLS computer GURU in the house what is responsible?. What should jobseekers do in the future. Your immediate response will be of immense benefits to the entire members in the house

Thank you       08038363655 olufunso2006@yahoo.com
Re: You Must Read This by nairamar(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2006
Insist that CV attachments are in MS Word format and a copy in PDF, you could include a link to a free PDF creator ie. http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Make Residual Income / One Solid Reason To Thank God For Your Job. / Uba Test Of 07/12/07 In Lagos(latest Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.