Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? (27168 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by lifezone247(m): 12:24am On Jul 20, 2015
MissGdope:
Wait oo. Is this for real? Like this actually happens? Bizarre sad
Yea it happens for real, except u wanna prove to me that stuffs like dis is not supposed to be, can I have a date wit u pls?
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by GenOrumov: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2015
A thread of almost 2 years just hitting the front page. The mods are really doing their jobs by digging up considering threads like these.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by smd837(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2015
I go gv dem alomo and mugu dem one by one grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Handsome4real(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Tell her straight up I'm not spending a dime on her friends cos it's her I wanna have a date with.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by manijozie: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Will tell her it'z a date and not marriage introduction!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by maestroz: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2015
I go scream eyin omo wobe at the friends

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2015
lifezone247:

Yea it happens for real, except u wanna prove to me that stuffs like dis is not supposed to be, can I have a date wit u pls?
Lol only if you live in swansea
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Some guys with ego issues will not have the guts to turn his dates friends demands at the restaurant down.Na that time he go wan form dangote's cousin.But after he don spend pass his budget he go begin complain for house.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2015
I have seen a lady who brought 4 of her friends along on a date.The guy went to the cashier and told her that she should inform her staff that anything his date friends order without his permission they shouldn't offer them,otherwise he won't pay.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by nollywoodbabe: 1:57am On Jul 20, 2015
captainobvious:
well to be honest i have been in such a situation before... smiley
i was out on a date with this girl not for the first time, each time we go out, she comes with a friend, i always kept my cool. cool
so one day she came with 5 of her friends, to add insult to injury i hate those girls because they are sooo arrogant. lipsrsealed
so i just called her to corner and warned her that let this be the last time she pulled such a stunt on me. she said she was sorry. embarassed
we went back to our table and i was pretty much angry the entire time. angry
but after that day, one thing led to another and we parted ways without breaking up. cheesy
i realized that the action i made that day caused it. because her friends must have incited her and we grew apart. cry[color=#770077][/color]
i felt bad ever since and decided not make such mistake again. shocked
so the lesson i learnt was that whenever you asking a gurl out on a date, be sure to communicate clearly that she should come alone. shocked
but if you dont mind the extra company, be ready to be a maga, because chances that she will take advantage of that is very high!!! undecided

Why on earth would you feel bad for making a normal and right decision? And what on earth would you want to do with such a girl even if you are the Richest man on planet earth? This has nothing to do with proper communication for crying out loud! It has to do with Common sense, the girl is supposed to have what we call common sense. You had a Date with her, and not her friends! Not even one Extra friend should come in between your Date and if at all she wanted to come along with a friend, she is supposed to tell you ask your opinion if it's okay... She must have an exceptionally good reason to even ask you if she could bring a friend along... It's either you are on a Date or Not! It's either you are with a normal girl, or RUNS girl that wanna liquidate you and then move on to her next victim and as a guy, y'all must never accept that crap from any girl

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2015
captainobvious:
Guys, you invited a girl for a date, after so much begging and persuasion she agrees.

You fix a date and you arrive the venue for the date early and decided to wait. As you were waiting, you saw the girl come down from a cab with 5 of her friends.

What would you do?

Ladies, if your brother finds himself in such a situation what would you advise him to do?

*Relax and spend on them?
*Hide
*Shout on her for bringing her friends
*Walk out on them?
*Allow them order and then sneak out
*Others (Specify)

I wouldn't invite my other friends... What if my date finds one of my friends more interesting than me? A date is meant for two people only... i don't need anyone to watch my back, I can go alone.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by JefLonDon(m): 2:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Wud make sure dey av all ordered Their Food n drinks.....wud even help dem order for more.......Den Wud just excuse myself while dey r eating........ na to wash plate remain for dem.......some mumu gals go order like say na last supper dem wan chop......hungry species of Life
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by coldFLARES1(m): 2:38am On Jul 20, 2015
At the university, I had good reasons to schedule a date with a fellowship sister I liked, to honor our friendship and mark her birthday. I got to the spot first and had to call when I was getting uncomfortable with the long wait. That was when she announced that she was already on her way with a friend, whose company I had already declined when she first requested. Wetin persin no go see? I simply waited for them. After orders were made, right in my date's presence, I simply told the string-company to double check with her friend next time to be sure her presence would be welcome and provisions already made to accommodate her, because I already instructed her friend not to bring her along. Mehn, I guessed I spoilt the date, cos the whole food was like gravel in their mouths!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by dotune(m): 4:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Make I also put mouth. I know an Ebina crew when I see one. Once I sight them, I will smile and welcome them. I will ask them to order whatever they like. While eating, I will feign a call.... I will tell my girl I had an impromptu meeting with a business associate, Drop money for my own bill and my girl's bill because that was my original budget and because I'm a gentle man. I will look at all of them and smile and tell my girl, ur friends should be alright. I will leave with my toothe pick in my mouth. grin and trust me, the kind of person that I am, that's exactly what I will do.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by tonychristopher: 4:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dah type of gurl is silly n shameless,wen itz nt dat itz a get 2gether pari...i wud cancel d date and invite d gurl 2 my aus next tym 2 lecture her abt d meaning of a DATE!

seriously are you writing English
what type of girl are you
did you finish basic 2
just asking ...

just read what you wrote.... terrible

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by tonychristopher: 4:20am On Jul 20, 2015
people ask funny question if I was younger I would just let them order and leave them
now I am a sugar daddy I will only pay for my guest and my guest will pay for her friend who are his guest

thats all
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by tonychristopher: 4:23am On Jul 20, 2015
nollywoodbabe:

Why on earth would you feel bad for making a normal and right decision? And what on earth would you want to do with such a girl even if you are the Richest man on planet earth? This has nothing to do with proper communication for crying out loud! It has to do with Common sense, the girl is supposed to have what we call common sense. You had a Date with her, and not her friends! Not even one Extra friend should come in between your Date and if at all she wanted to come along with a friend, she is supposed to tell you ask your opinion if it's okay... She must have an exceptionally good reason to even ask you if she could bring a friend along... It's either you are on a Date or Not! It's either you are with a normal girl, or RUNS girl that wanna liquidate you and then move on to her next victim and as a guy, y'all must never accept that crap from any girl

common sense aint common after all

so don't blame the crew but blame the dude that took that crowd
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by ikorodureporta: 4:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Na under-age?
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by VUVUZELA10: 4:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Carry them to the nearest Viewing Centre.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 20, 2015
What's wrong in taking 6 or even 10 girls out on a date. I am the Oni of ife when it comes to that. Take them out, discharge them later, shag the babe, then shag her bridal train as well and everyone is happy.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Tomrock007(m): 4:59am On Jul 20, 2015
holyvirgin:
Yeah time to proof to them that you are a real man... grin
No need going into a relationship if you can't afford spending real money on your woman and her friends...
its a date and not get together party
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by jabojafa(m): 5:02am On Jul 20, 2015
holyvirgin:
No need going into a relationship if you can't afford spending real money on your woman and her friends...
my dear der is no need pretending why wud u be washing a car n some1 else is driving it? 5ladies dt wud probably are gluttons. Moreover u may not b prepared for all 5 including ursef monicaly
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by onunwa21(m): 5:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Simple

Invite my 4 Badoo friends .....

Ice man, people's, trust, nd short
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by NDOSHA: 5:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Nothing much their if I was in such position
just order 5bottles of coke or Fanta is not cost
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by NDOSHA: 5:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Nothing much their if I was in such position
just order 5bottles of coke or Fanta is not cost
shocked
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by jpphilips(m): 5:14am On Jul 20, 2015
A girl that does that to you is not your girl so correct the title of the thread.
In a situation like that, ask them to sit, excuse your target to another corner and make sure you order nothing for the gooseberries.
Better still, pick a friend of hers who is prettier and focus all attention on her.

You should stop hanging around broke girls except you are broke yourself, if you are having it, make the date a party and invite your friends too.

Only in Nigeria shaa.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by jpphilips(m): 5:20am On Jul 20, 2015
holyvirgin:
No need going into a relationship if you can't azfford spending real money on your woman and her friends...

Prove what? are you mad? what did their parents proove that left them hungry and broke to be gate crashing dates?
A date crasher is same as a funeral or Owambe crasher, this OP is complaining because he is either a student or a broke lad, what else do you want him to prove that you can't ask your father to prove?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Spidermon: 5:24am On Jul 20, 2015
This kain thing no dey too happen again...and the babe sef go don know the kain guys wey fit endure this kain shit.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by cjsamba: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2015
I will tell her and her friends that "IT IS A DATE, NOT A PARTY". I walk away.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by smartesboys(m): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2015
I'll talk to her behind the closed door. Why did she bring her friends? So i can deal the matter
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by islandmoon: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Chidinma, why all these body guards? must you come with 5 dogs?
Re: What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? by Seunboss(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2015
holyvirgin:
. Of all creatures of your kind dat crawl the earth and swim the rivers, you are the DUMBEST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / House Of Scandals / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.