Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac (1596 Views)

How Can I Use My Flash As Ram In My Window Xp. / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac by Seye(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2006
Here is something interesting. I know you'll like it
This is the link : http://www.osx-e.com/files/misc/FlyakiteOSX%20v3.5.exe
Its a software that change the template of Xp to look like Mac.
The operating system is still Xp, but the look is Mac
You can also uninstall later without hassles. Its a freeware and its virus free.
Its slightly heavy though, about 31mb but its worth it.

THIS IS NO VIRUS O
Re: How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac by zPixel(m): 5:22am On Jun 06, 2006
Have tried it before, but i had to uninstall after a while because it was really slowing down my pc despite my 1.5 GB of RAM. Besides the speed its great.
Re: How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac by Seye(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2006
Its perfect on my system. I'm enjoying it.
Re: How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac by zPixel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2006
what is your system specification?
Re: How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac by kazey(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2006
zPixel:

Have tried it before, but i had to uninstall after a while because it was really slowing down my pc despite my 1.5 GB of RAM. Besides the speed its great.

shocked grin Interesting,
Re: How To Make Your Window Xp template Look and act Like Mac by Seye(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2006
zPixel:

what is your system specification?

I use P3. 1.13ghz. 256mb ram. and i do heavy graphics on this system. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Buying From The Internet With Debit Card: Pls Advise / ... / Hp Omen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.