Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Difference Between A Nigerian Facebook Post And A Foreign Facebook Post. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Difference Between A Nigerian Facebook Post And A Foreign Facebook Post. (2313 Views)

See The Funniest Facebook Post And Reply Ever. / The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Nigerian Facebook Post And A Foreign Facebook Post. by Madawaki01(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Difference Between a
Yankee post and a Naija
facebook post.
FOREIGN PAGE
Hello, my name is Sandra
Stone, I am from Uk, I
love my husband so
much and I can do
Anything to
please him...But recently I
am falling for his cousin,
what should I do?
COMMENTS:
*James silva : I think u
need to talk to your
husband because
marriage is all about
communication.
*Sarah water : Oh my
dear, sorry abt that.. Have
been in your shoes
before, I had to wake up
and face
the fact that I am married.
*Michael paper : well just
remove your mind from
him and make your
husband do the things
you
like in his cousin..
NAIJA PAGE !
My name is Talatu, i stay
in Abuja, married with a
kid, I think I am falling for
my husband's cousin! No
insults oO
COMMENTS:
*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, love
na food?
*Nkiru joy : You are a
disgrace to
womanhood..shame on
u.
*Idris kunle : Any news
about ASUU strike?
*Toheeb sule : If u want to
fall for
me too, call my no
*Funmi Leye: I no blame u
at all, better go find
something do with your
life, fall koor, stand nii
*Richard oke : Abeg who
get bb charger(pin mouth)
*which time chelsea
match go start

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Nigerian Facebook Post And A Foreign Facebook Post. by texanomaly(f): 3:42am On Sep 29, 2013
Hahaha...you are so right! grin
Re: Difference Between A Nigerian Facebook Post And A Foreign Facebook Post. by ahika(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2013
And this didn't make front page?
Re: Difference Between A Nigerian Facebook Post And A Foreign Facebook Post. by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
cc: lalasticlala fynestboi seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / The Blues!! What Part Of Lagos Can You Find This? / How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.