Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... (95611 Views)

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / 24hrs Electricity Power Suppy With Solar Energy Ranging From N100,000 & Above / Inverter At The Cheapest Price For 24hrs Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2009
still available!
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by DonChizi(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2009
Inverter 1.2kva (1tv,3fan,2dvd,5 bulb)20,000 and dry cell recharge able 100 amps battery 28,000.it last for at least 12hrs when charged.total cost 48k battery inclusive
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by zenus(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2009
need a solar panel, i hav already using an inverter 2kva with PHCN
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by lexluthor2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
please,how much would it cost me to get an inverter that can give interrupted power for @ 12hrs and carry @ least a 1hp window unit a/c,a table top fridge,a 32" LCD tv,ceiling fan,iron,dstv unit,3000 watts sound system and 8 lights and a 1hp split unit.definitely;all these appliances wont be switched on @ the same time,but @ least half of them will be working.i don't want a local inverter,so it has to be durable and minimal maintenance.my mail addy is lexyenuff@yahoo.com,so please mail me the details on price and how many batteries i need to achive this an the wattage of the inverter i should get.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2009
For the capacity of the load you just specified, you can visit the first post. follow this instruction. Go to technology market, find the inverter post by blezzing in the post lists. which read: the cheapest inverter ever,24hrs electricity,  click the 1st number you will see all the details from 600watts to 40,000watts.

thanks
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by hubreality(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
@blezzing, I checked your first post. How much is your least price for 500w Inverter package? Excluding the battery. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2009
500watt is N15000.

CHECK FIRST POST FOR OTHER PRICE
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2009
my address is
@ no 50 adeniyi jones Eboizi couture ikeja

For those outside Lagos you can make deposit to our account, once will confirm your payment will shall commence work on your inverter and ship through ABC Transport company Limited to where you live. All our inverters has auto changeover to PHCN and auto charger.1 year guarantee!
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by lumboi: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
i need one that will carry my cafe.its a 20system cafe,kindly reply via my email;olaniganmide2000@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by routsz: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
i want inverter system to power my television set, free-to-air decoder, 2no. ceiling fans & 4no. 60watt bulbs - all for 24hrs supply. how much will it cost?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by semacity: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
I am intereseted in the 1000watts inverter. Can the 'i better pass my neighbour generator' charge the 1000watts inverter. Also, what is the make of the inverter and are you the one that will install it. . Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by ednuttyz: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
The problem with this inverter hype of a thing is that people marketing the invertrers dont tell you the whole truth. To acquire the inverter itself may be cheap but the cost of the battery is another thing. I bought an inverter in 2007 for N15,000. It was after this that I was told I needed minimum of 100amp battery to provide the power. The least battery I got was N25,000.  These are not the ordinary batteries but the sealed type. To really enjoy it, I needed minimum of 2 batteries.

It is really possible to enjoy 24 hour electricity with the inverter but that will depend on the number of batteries, and the load. Because it is the batteries actually doing the job of storing power and dispensing it when the inverter is at work. But to really enjoy power for a long time, you may need up to 5 batteries. Multiply the cost of batteries and you will know what I'm talking about.

The inverter technology is good, no doubt. I have been using mine for over two years now, maintenance free. It was imported anyway. It provides constant light, noiseless and cost efficient. But battery is the problem as you need to constantly charge it when there is light. at a stage too, the battery becomes weak, and you need to get another one. When I first started using mine, the battery could last up to 5 hours when I have just the light and fan on. Now it hardly does 30 minutes. I know I need to get another set of batteries.

The bottomline is tha the inverter is good. But be prepared for the cost of the batteries. Some mentioned that you could us ethe ordinary car batteries for but I've not tried it. But in the long rin, you will discover that it saves you money and energy if you acquire it.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 2:12am On Nov 21, 2009
To routsz, for the specification of your inverter you need to check my first post and do your wattage calculation. the total wattage calculation of your gatgets determine the size of your inverter.

To semacity, charging your 1000w inverter with tiger generator (950watt) is not encouraging, in fact the inverter could decrease the life span of the generator. Why do you want to charge a 1000w inverter with 950w generator? if you try it, it may seems charging but you will not enjoy it. you need a bigger gen.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2009
To ednuttyz, it is unfortunate that you know little about the working and management of inverter, even though you have been using it for sometimes. The truth about inverter is how good you are able to get the best and quality one when making a purchase. the inverter you bought might be inferior in quality, the battery cell you bought might also not good enoght for the purpose. you must know that there are many people out there selling battery but you must be able to get good one if you know how to discern good battery.

I always said that when using inverter try to observe caution by adopting good management, don't put all the load in your house on the inverter because you want to enjoy life. try to prioritize your load input there by protecting the inverter and enhancing the life span of the charged battery.

thanks everybody.

you can still reach me on 08086009268
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by ednuttyz: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2009
Well, you are yet to prove me wrong that most inverter sellers dont tell you from onset that you need to acquire batteries for your inverter, which is more expensive than the usual car batteries.

I'm not talking of the management but the need to let prospective users know the total costs implication of the product so they can prepare their budget accordingly.

I maintain again that inverter technology is good and recommended. But pls ask for the total cost implications, not just for the inverters but for the batteries without which the inverter is useless.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2009
If inverter marketers would not tell you that you need deep cycle battery to power your inverter for long time, then i think such marketer is shallow in experience or may be trying to play fast on you. If you check my first post you must be convince all these had been taking care of. i.e the inverter size, specification and battery type. so i do'nt know the point you are trying to make here.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
when you buy our inverter this festive season, you get a special gift. it is not good to celebrate Christmas and new year in darkness.

call 08086009268 for all enquiries.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2009
It is not good to celebrate Christmas and New Year in darkness book for your inverter today.

CALL 08086009268
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 4:22am On Jan 11, 2010
still available
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by DonChizi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
How many hours does ur 1000watt inverter and battery cos i got 1 for 48k inverter + battery it last for 12hrs when fully charged but less load i sold it and i need something like dat. My number 08065194666 call me once u have it
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
the 1000w inverter is 25,000, you can get good battery (100ah) at 25000. the hours depend on the load capacity. if properly sized it can last more than 12hrs.

all our inverters except 250w comes with auto-charger.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by newvision: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2010
how/why is this different from solar panels
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
ednuttyz:

The problem with this inverter hype of a thing is that people marketing the invertrers dont tell you the whole truth. To acquire the inverter itself may be cheap but the cost of the battery is another thing. I bought an inverter in 2007 for N15,000. It was after this that I was told I needed minimum of 100amp battery to provide the power. The least battery I got was N25,000.  These are not the ordinary batteries but the sealed type. To really enjoy it, I needed minimum of 2 batteries.

It is really possible to enjoy 24 hour electricity with the inverter but that will depend on the number of batteries, and the load. Because it is the batteries actually doing the job of storing power and dispensing it when the inverter is at work. But to really enjoy power for a long time, you may need up to 5 batteries. Multiply the cost of batteries and you will know what I'm talking about.

The inverter technology is good, no doubt. I have been using mine for over two years now, maintenance free. It was imported anyway. It provides constant light, noiseless and cost efficient. But battery is the problem as you need to constantly charge it when there is light. at a stage too, the battery becomes weak, and you need to get another one. When I first started using mine, the battery could last up to 5 hours when I have just the light and fan on. Now it hardly does 30 minutes. I know I need to get another set of batteries.

The bottomline is tha the inverter is good. But be prepared for the cost of the batteries. Some mentioned that you could us ethe ordinary car batteries for but I've not tried it. But in the long rin, you will discover that it saves you money and energy if you acquire it.

To address your concerns I must state that Just Alternative Power has been the most consistent and honest provider of inverter backup systems to the extent that a contract by a bank to do a project worth N300M was rejected because it was stated that even N400M would not make me touch it even when at least 6 companies had agreed to do the project for N300M.

So, for us it is about maintaining a very high level of professional integrity in business.

Even real life experiences have been written as articles and published since 2004. This is the 6th year I have worked without using a generator in my office and the inverter is locally built.

You may see www.justalternativepower.com for more information. One thing people complain about is the price and we will only review the price upwards and not downwards because we know what we build and the warranty that comes with our inverters.

Majority of these imported inverters you see being advertised are inverters I refused to market and partner with based on reliability even when the directors of these companies came down to Nigeria to discuss them.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
i must say that not all the imported inverters are bad you need to see them before castigating, OUR IMPORTED and LOCALLY build inverters are some of the best you can see around that is why we give guarantee on our product. we have trained people and now building customise inverter register by SON , CAC and etc. our relibilty is what is keeping our customer calling.

thanks
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2010
To some extent inverters are reliable than generator
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2010
The greatest deal ever!  now you can buy YOUR PURE SINEWAVE INVERTER FOR THE LOWEST PRICE EVER FOR LIMITED TIME.
THE PRICE IS UNBEATABLE IN THE MARKET.

3000W - N100,000
5000W - N230,000

EVEN GETTING BETTER WITH THE BATERY, CHEAPEST EVER AND BEST QUALITY

200AH - 50,000

THIS BRAND OF BATERY IS THE BEST IN NIGERIA FOR NOW, IT IS THE SAME BATTERY TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANIES HAVE BEEN USING FOR SOME YEARS NOW, THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO DISCOVER THIS , BUT WE HAVE DONE IT. SO GO FOR THE INVERTER AND THE BATERY TODAY!

this offer is  limited, so make your order now!

call 08028965059
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2010
Take action now while the stock last .
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 6:13pm On May 03, 2010
you can get it right now
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by admindim: 6:38pm On May 21, 2010
what kind of battery do u sell with it i need the name before buying and what battery band is good for inverter that can lat for long hour
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Tophin(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2010
pls do anyone know about the generator that does not used fuel that used water,pls anyone with any information about it pls enlighten me tundephilip@yahoo.co.uk, If need any information on solar energy send mail to me am a solar engineer.I live in IBADAN,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge,S8,S8+,Note8 Screen Repair Centre.Also trade broken s8 s8+ not8 / Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.