Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention (2336 Views)

Pirates Attack Polish Ship In Niger Delta, Kidnap 5 / Dreaded Ombatse Leader Killed In Dawn Raid / Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dreaded N/Delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention, Begs SSS To Spare His Life

Contrary to his public image as a fearless, arrogant and brutal individual, leader of a notorious gang of kidnappers that had held sway in the entire Niger Delta region until recently, Kelvin Ibruvwe, is actually a “weakling” a reliable source in the State Security Service (SSS) has revealed.

Confronted with the grim prospect of being brought to justice, the gang leader, who only a few days ago while addressing a gathering of his kinsmen at his native town of Kokori in Delta State, gave President Goodluck Jonathan a 60-day ultimatum to address the degradation of his native land and other communities in the Niger Delta or face grave consequences, was humbled as he feared for his life and pleaded with law enforcement agents not to kill him.
A source, who spoke in confidence, said that Kelvin, who was brought to Abuja for interrogation, had made substantial revelations.
“Kelvin has made useful and shocking statements which cannot be released to the public now,” the source said.
“I think Nigerians, especially the media, will have the opportunity either on Monday or anytime next week.
“Contrary to his posturing, however, Kelvin is a weakling. He is afraid of death. He is downcast in detention. He does not want to experience what he had done to his victims.”

Another source, who spoke on the few minutes leading to Kelvin’s arrest said: “Like criminals before him, he was always in company of girls from one location to the other. He was trailed for many days but the SSS and the Army adhered strictly to the rule of engagement to avoid recording heavy casualties. It was a clinical job.
“Before his arrest by the SSS and the Army, members of the Kelvin gang had held two youth corps members hostage. But when he was picked up, he was afraid of death and he was begging intermittently, ‘don’t kill me, don’t kill me.’
“At this point, the security agents asked him to call his gang members and ask them to release the two corps members if he did not want to die. Kelvin then placed a call to his gang to release the corps members. But the reality has danwed on him that the game was over.”
Responding to a question, the source added: “We have a strong suspicion that Kelvin and his gang were behind the kidnapping of Mrs. Adedoyin Rhodes-Vivour, who is the wife of a judge of the Supreme Court.”

http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/dreaded-ndelta-kidnap-kingpin-turns-baby-in-detention-begs-sss-to-spare-his-life.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by hardywaltz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Same way Asari once broke down in tears in court pleading with the Judge to send him to Kuje Prison instead of SSS detention facility.
Now he is making noise all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2013
Lol! Nigga aint tough afterall!
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Kingslaw(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2013
no joy for him
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Prestonvic(m): 3:28am On Sep 29, 2013
He must have dated a pretty SSS lady without knowing. The game is up boy!
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by aminho(m): 3:49am On Sep 29, 2013
He wii have a tough one in court
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by LordMecuzy(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2013
So He's Begging they should spare his Life?

Weakling
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Bright2(m): 5:19am On Sep 29, 2013
The world dey go front & back! Hehehehe,they have kidnaped him legally grin

1 Like

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Brimmie(m): 5:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Comedy!! grin grin
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by ifyalways(f): 5:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Na wao for thread title and sarcasm. For a moment,I thought Kelvin don use african insurance or greasing of hands export himself from detention and imported a baby into his cell.

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by mysticgal(f): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2013
why do they have to tell us he's a weakling,abeg they should tell us relevant information than dishing out juandiced data to make us feel good,abi them capture all the kidnapers??angry
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by unmask: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2013
Weakling?.... And to think the guy gave us an ultimatum... Sides I think some people's 7-days is also up now....

Seems the only trustworthy set amongst these criminals is boko haram..... They say and they do.... Hopefully fg will eliminate them soonest.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by boladez(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2013
unmask: Weakling?.... And to think the guy gave us an ultimatum... Sides I think some people's 7-days is also up now....

Seems the only trustworthy set amongst these criminals is boko haram..... They say and they do.... Hopefully fg will eliminate them soonest.

grin...many of those who make statements on Nairaland that amount to treasonable felony are also like Kelvin. Mouth and no action.

This is an award winning joker by Kelvin.....can''t stop laughing
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Agbgift(f): 6:33am On Sep 29, 2013
Its all pretence. He is not weak. If he was brave enough to be making noise all over the places, then he should be brave to face the consequences of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2013
Lolcheesy

Make dem soak GARRI give am drink na.
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Mogidi: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2013
hardywaltz: Same way Asari once broke down in tears in court pleading with the Judge to send him to Kuje Prison instead of SSS detention facility.
Now he is making noise all over the place.

Bros na wa.

Same thing a Yoruba General once did, crying in presence of an ordinary major.

Bros I weak o.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015

7 Likes

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by boladez(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Bros na wa.

Bros I weak o.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015

I tire for all those cry baby people who can take lives but not willing to surrender theirs......they should all learn from the likes of late Col Adekunle Fajuyi
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by jliusadura(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2013
Now he has officially been *kidnapped* and detained in SSS *custody*. Soon they will ask for *ransom* through bail conditions like N500 million naira, two landed properties in Abuja, with sureties in like sum grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=Mogidi]

Bros na wa.

Bros I weak o.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015

[/quo

They gave him handkerchief sef.NDIARA

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by BabaEleko(m): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2013
Na pesin wey never see another pesin papa farm go dey claim say na him papa farm big pass. Naija police, army, navy, sss cell is hell on earth. hahaha
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2013
Wonders. So this nincompoop values his life after all. . . .in spite of the obvious contempt he had for the lives of hundreds of people he murdered in cold blood?

I hope the SSS administers old-school torture routines on the animal. It is also a good idea to 'amputate' his penis . . .as a consolatory gesture to the countless female victims he and his gang-members must have raped. Bloody coward.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Raxxye(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2013
mysticgal: why do they have to tell us he's a weakling,abeg they should tell us relevant information than dishing out juandiced data to make us feel good,abi them capture all the kidnapers??angry

U sound like his girlfriend. Are u missing him? Game's over for him. Sorry o!
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by ChiSun27(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Pay back time...they should make sure he reaps the full fruits of his labour...animalistic gangster.
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by mysticgal(f): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2013
Raxxye:

U sound like his girlfriend. Are u missing him? Game's over for him. Sorry o!

ah ah abeg wetin be hin name grin
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by ogeoflyf(f): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2013
N I came here thinkin i'ld see d pic of an actual baby angry grin
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by fr3do(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
I dislike kelvin and his exploits
but how can I be sure the criminal really acted this way and its not just a plot by the SSS to demoralize potential 'freedom fighters'?
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by texazzpete(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm not interested in him weeping like a baby. All I care about is him being charged to court and brought to justice with a long prison term. I hope this is not another precursor to another amnesty saga for this criminal.
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by Raxxye(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
mysticgal:

ah ah abeg wetin be hin name grin

Oh, u've forgotten his name so fast?
Re: Dreaded N/delta Kidnap Kingpin Turns Baby In Detention by manmade(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dey say the guy don dey talk could this be one of the reasons that made one South South Governor picked race go jand?

(1) (Reply)

Ewedu A Cure For Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Crisis In Lagos PDP As Bode George, Ogunlewe Tell "Koro You Cant Win Primaries" / Igbophobia:definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.