Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! (2193 Views)

Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by raystanley(m): 2:15am On Sep 29, 2013
A Nairalander, was here last week, seeking your kind advise on getting rid of the planed pregnancy by her girlfriend, and after series of advise here which majority said it should be terminated, since he is abou early school life in Uni... But right now the girl friend has connived with her mother, who initially. Opted it should be removed, have now retracted their decision and refuse to adhered to the termination after his several reasons...please what should he do, cause he's running out of time and he's planing to do something stupid abou it.?

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by tunetokheyno(m): 2:20am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by Allohrandy(m): 2:27am On Sep 29, 2013
raystanley: A Nairalander, was here last week, seeking your kind advise on getting rid of the planed pregnancy by her girlfriend, and after series of advise here which majority said it should be terminated, since he is abou early school life in Uni... But right now the girl friend has connived with her mother, who initially. Opted it should be removed, have now retracted their decision and refuse to adhered to the termination after his several reasons...please what should he do, cause he's running out of time and he's planing to do something stupid abou it.?
he should man up and take responsiblities for his actions.

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by bellong: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2013
What something silly is he planning to do? If the girl wants to keep the child why force her against her wish. Didn't you know the result of your action prior to shooting at the goal post?

The girl is the one whose life is at risk here if she is to abort the pregnancy. She may have weighed her options and not ready to risk her life but rather keep the child. Its better you accept the reality and be responsible enough to nurture the foetus to birth.

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by ifyalways(f): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2013
He can choose not to be a father BUT she has chosen to be a mother.
She can't be faulted and there's no way to "force" her do otherwise. Her body, her life.

3 Likes

Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2013
So what's the silly thing he wants to do? Kill her undecided

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by Kanwulia: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2013
He is running out of time? undecided Next time, he should ask his "GOD" to gifIm a toto, instead of a BLOKOS with 2 shriveled sacs full of TICKS! kiss

Shiooooooor!

Ova to the "religious post-conception-JESUS-CHRIST-MURDERERS" please! kiss
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by kreamidiva(f): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Time is ticking!........ there's no more time. Pls do something silly real quick!
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
kreami diva: Time is ticking!........ there's no more time. Pls do something silly real quick!

Lool you cracked me up, sup babe? Follow back.
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by jumzzy448: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Something silly like what?....mtchewwww.
Leave her alone. It's her choice. I'm sure later in life you'll go crawling to her and begging that you want your child back. Better man up and take up your responsibility.
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by judii(f): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abortion? When people are running helter skelter 2 have just a child? Kai! I don't understand why people no longer have conscience! I pray after you are done with the abortion, you won't start running from one prayer mountain to the other when you are ready 2 be a father o!

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by slimming: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
stop engaging in such act melt exclusively for the mature ones.
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by ciphoenix: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
IMO there's nothing like an unwanted pregnancy. What do you expect when you engage in unprotected sex ? A plasma TV?

2 Likes

Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by bebe2(f): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
if the girl has such a supportive mum, why abort the baby?

let her have the child, it wont kill u.

u can neva tell the future of that child?

pls let the child live, imagine ur age now and imagine how old the child will be wen u r 40, 50.

u will even get points from babes if u say i have a child, i cudnt bear to have it child killed wen i know it already existed.

we are soooo guilty of this in nigeria, having an abortion is like havin a hairdo.

may God help us

1 Like

Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by ciphoenix: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
bebe2: if the girl has such a supportive mum, why abort the baby?

let her have the child, it wont kill u.

u can neva tell the future of that child?

pls let the child live, imagine ur age now and imagine how old the child will be wen u r 40, 50.

u will even get points from babes if u say i have a child, i cudnt bear to have it child killed wen i know it already existed.

we are soooo guilty of this in nigeria, having an abortion is like havin a hairdo.

may God help us

It's as commonplace as taking PCM for headache embarassed
And to think it's actually illegal
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by Rhythm(f): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Kanwulia: He is running out of time? undecided Next time, he should ask his "GOD" to gifIm a toto, instead of a BLOKOS with 2 shriveled sacs full of TICKS! kiss

Shiooooooor!

Ova to the "religious post-conception-JESUS-CHRIST-MURDERERS" please! kiss

Lmao, literally laughing my asrs off. Ticks?
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by bebe2(f): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2013
ciphoenix:

It's as commonplace as taking PCM for headache embarassed
And to think it's actually illegal

Its such a shame, dats d reason why most western girls have kids early.

we go dey claim virgin wen all our own dey toilet.

My age mates here all have 16 & 17 yr old. My first is 10 and I was d first of all my friends to have a baby.
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by Rhythm(f): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2013
bebe2:

Its such a shame, dats d reason why most western girls have kids early.

we go dey claim virgin wen all our own dey toilet.

My age mates here all have 16 & 17 yr old. My first is 10 and I was d first of all my friends to have a baby.
Do people actually flush babies down the toilet.
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by bebe2(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Rhythm:
Do people actually flush babies down the toilet.

Figure of speech, but its possible.
Re: She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
raystanley: A Nairalander, was here last week, seeking your kind advise on getting rid of the planed pregnancy by her girlfriend, and after series of advise here which majority said it should be terminated, since he is abou early school life in Uni... But right now the girl friend has connived with her mother, who initially. Opted it should be removed, have now retracted their decision and refuse to adhered to the termination after his several reasons...please what should he do, cause he's running out of time and he's planing to do something stupid abou it.?

You better not hurt that girl you hear
Seems to me you are the person in question
You can choose not to be a part of the baby's life and move on
She wants to keep her baby

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re-why Are Most "Friends" Unhappy When They Hear You Are Making Progress... / Couples Should Take Antenatal Care Seriously or risk This (Graphic photos) / The Secret To Better Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.