Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi (23701 Views)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Osama Is Not Dead Or At Least Not Killed By Us Army! / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by kross01(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

This is not about accepting any allegation. This is about being open enough to weigh up what most neutral observers will find worrying.
You would note that at no point did I certify the letter written by NNPC staff as incontrovertible proof of Demdem's allegation. Unlike your firm assertion here about Nestoil which removes any degree of culpability, however, I qualified the information as "troubling".

Some of us are not shackled by blind solidarity because of our level of exposure. I regularly criticize corrupt public officials, who happen to be members of my family right here on NL, mainly because I see the larger picture. No one - I repeat - no one should be above reproach or scrutiny on matters relating to corruption.
you and i started this when i reacted to demdem's allegation that GEj has 'substantial' interest in Nest oil and i refuted it asking for proof of his said record, you on his defense posted an information from a group fighting Nestoil for the contract awarded them and alleging that they got the contract because of Nestoil ceo's towns man in the presidency and that Nestoil on their part will never complete the project. that article sir, was written in 2010 shortly after that contract was awarded and may i remind you that a lot has happened since then. this is a link to when that project was completed within schedule and within budget. thanks once again
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/power-generation-nestoil-completes-alaoji-gas-pipeline/

on a side note i've just gone through the full text of your refrenced article and realised that the smear campaign wasnt even worth responding to initially. SPDC has their records and till this day, Nestoil remains the only indigeneous oil servicing company that has done the biggest projects for them(in terms of volume and cost), 20years in the O &G industry and the man is beign termed a drug baron for twenty years. petty write up any time ny day if you ask me.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by nicetboy(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2013
Symphony007: On a serious note, governor ameachi is really scared. The guy his really scared to the point he hardly eats because of fear for poison. He has lost so much weight and peace of mind. I saw him last week at the elekahia health center, port harcourt. I could not belive how demonic this guys in abuja can be. They want to snuff life out of the man. Security around him was like that of a local government chairman. All those nigerians watching this and turning a blind eye should know that this has set a presidence for any southern governor who speaks against goodluck jonathan. Why delude ourselves that we're living in a democearic society when democratically elected official are treated like dissidents.

A wise man once said, when they were killing the catholics, i did'nt help them because i was not a catholic, when they were killing the jews, i did'nt help them because i'm not a jew,they started killing the muslims, i did'nt say anything because i'm not a muslim and then they came for me, nobody came to help me because there was no one left. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
hw mch were u paid to sell urself like dis

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by shejane: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2013
Wtout d masses der wil be no Gej bt wtout Gej der wil stil b d masses so y making Gej a semi god 2u?

A woman took america president 2 court bt dat wil nev happen in dis co3 cos our president is god

Malawi president sold d only jet d co3 has jus 2 hep d co3 economy whch wil nev happen in dis co3 because our president is free 2do anytin he wat nt minding d co3 economy

Our mentality nd thinking wil continue 2 bring hardship 2 dis co3
Until we rise up nd say enough of our stupidity, der wil be no change

I voted Gej 4 tins 2b beta nt 2b worse or giving me excuses nd most of us jobless, dying of hunger, dying of bad air stil shout freshair 2015

I pity our generation

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2013
kross_01:
you and i started this when i reacted to demdem's allegation that GEj has 'substantial' interest in Nest oil and i refuted it asking for proof of his said record, you on his defense posted an information from a group fighting Nestoil for the contract awarded them and alleging that they got the contract because of Nestoil ceo's towns man in the presidency and that Nestoil on their part will never complete the project. that article sir, was written in 2010 shortly after that contract was awarded and may i remind you that a lot has happened since then. this is a link to when that project was completed within schedule and within budget. thanks once again
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/power-generation-nestoil-completes-alaoji-gas-pipeline/

I was the first person to ask for proof on the multi-billiion dollar oil deal mentioned by Demdem, remember? My post, which does not provide that answer, merely highlighted what could be construed as a conflict of interest and, hence, a pattern of contract negotiation favoured by Nestoil. It is that simple.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Seequadry(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

The "garri years" went with Obasanjo, welcome to #FAT# (fresh air tinz)

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015
Diz guy s insane....who are u to gej "his doormat"
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by kross01(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I was the first person to ask for proof on the multi-billiion dollar oil deal mentioned by Demdem, remember? My post, which does not provide that answer, merely highlighted what could be construed as a conflict of interest and, hence, a pattern of contract negotiation favoured by Nestoil. It is that simple.

we disagree to agree again. but the truth remains that the points raised by the group in that write up are just smear campaign and nothing else.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by sylve11: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2013
malc619: I think GEJ is making every effort to compromise Amaechi's safety and to take his life.

GEJ is a murderous fellow.

cool
see accusation o shocked cool
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by omenka(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Although I'm not a fan of the pseudo-state of emergency imposed in Rivers, I believe if all elected politicians should do what is required of them to do by law, that is, make life more pleasurable through the provision of adequate socio-economic security for the citizenry, they would never have to bother so much about the security of their lives. They would have the audacity to walk the streets brushing shoulders and bumping hips with ordinary daily commuters...

But in a situation where once a man gets elected he sees himself as an endangered specie, erects around himself a fortress with 50ft walls, electric barbed wired fence around the wall, security cameras everywhere like it were some kind of Alcatraz, with hordes of security personnel, move around in tinted bulletproofed armored SUVs, I feel very little empathy for whatever happens to them.

Do what you are elected to do then you wouldn't need to be afraid of anybody. The ordinary men themselves would be your shield!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by theoctopus: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2013
I heard Amaechi will soon be given a role in Nollywood so he can really act all this his drama very well. grin grin grin

Amaechi will fit into the role of Pete Edochie. He will surely win an Oscar!

Drama queen Amaechi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jmaine: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona:

On the contrary dude, he just boxed his persecutors to a tight corner. At least they won't make attempts on his life now. You wan make the whole suspect GEJ, Wike, Odili, Mbu, Insincere9gerian, Taharqa, Billyonaire et al wink grin

Him no box anyone . . .haven't you noticed how his shenanigans over Mbu redeployment has watered down . . . .bobo don know say nothing dey happen . . . .

Initial gragra no dey win gbege . . . . . grin
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by theoctopus: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2013
jmaine:

Him no box anyone . . .haven't you noticed how his shenanigans over Mbu redeployment has watered down . . . .bobo don know say nothing dey happen . . . .

Initial gragra no dey win gbege . . . . . grin

He has actually boxed himself into a hole. grin

Infact, he has helped to put the idea into the heads of those who would love to do it for free self! grin

By the time the film ends, Amaechi will be a squashed potato! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Demdem,

Please provide some additional information on this particular oil deal. For historical purposes, it is important we catalogue ALL the events that have brought us to this point.

Those within the industry and those living within kolo creek knows Nestoil is currently working in making sure gas from kolo creek is passed into SOKU. I have no material evidence if that is what u are looking for. U will have to get down to the creeks and get ur info the same way I got mine.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it. Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency. Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015

Tinubu did more than this in Obj presidency.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2013
kross_01:
Please do you mind directing me to this record of yours that shows GEJ has substantial interest in Nestoil or is this really the length people can get to just to peddle falsehood? when Earnest Azudialu Obiejesi was busy building Nestoil,GEJ was still a political embryo so I ask you again to please direct me to this record. Many thanks in advance

Do u have any record that Ibori was among those that purchased the former wilbros?
Earnest is an hardworking man, no doubt about it. He has received tremendous govt support in this dispensation and am happy for him.
I don't need u to believe what I know and I don't have to prove anything.

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by ketoprofen(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Lwkmd!
Initially, APC thought Amechi was gonna join them after supporting him against Jonathan.
But d idio .t knew beta, he rather joined a new party.
Wat d hell is he crying for?
If GEJ were a murderer like all his predecessors , he could have killed him and some odas before now.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by talktimi(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi should tell us who killed Marshal Harry & Dikibo
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by PAT4HOT(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2013
I beg tell GEJ say no be laff we go chop o.......mek him hide dos him teeth & b as a leader not a ruler. If anything hapns to Ameachi, he (GEJ) will be held responsible
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Based on a cursory search, it appears the deep web holds some troubling information...

Source
grin grin
Day of reckoning is fast approaching cheesy
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jonuel1(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2013
drmichael17: If only Jonathan could intimidate Boko Haram the way he's intimidating Amaechi Nigeria would be a better place for all...Jonathan is indeed workin,he needs nobody to campaign for him his handiworks in Rivers state alone is enough.

Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ worst enemy a man can have is member of his household. †ђªt being said, most of tђε̲̣̣̣̥ govs aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ those working with GEJ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ enough monster
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Alumnus: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2013
talktimi: You see, sometimes i keep wondering if Amaechi is talking about this same Rivers state where person dey. He is a very funny man but now his comedy is turning pathetic, is it not this same Rivers whr people are complaining that Amaechi stopped working immediately he won 2nd term ? He talks too much and ive always said his mouth will put him in trouble one day. If people should observe very well, his fellow travellers in the G7 group hardly say anything but are fighting their cause quietly, why cant this boy of a man follow that wise path ? Many people who dont know the nearest bus parks in their states to ph have suddenly become experts in Rivers affairs just because Amaechi doesnt like their common enemy Gej isokay. Amaechi na rugged akpa man, nobody has confronted him about the ignoble role he played with his boss Odili while he served as speaker in the Rivers state HA but one day breeze go blow and fowl yansh go show, in the mean time pls complete the multi billion naira monorail to nowhere for your people make we take am snap picture
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2013
goody36:

Your post shows your poor upbringing and your not having respect for elders and people in authority.President Jonathan is not your age mate and naturally should be respected by you.He ois your President whether you like it or not.
Why Call the President names?May God have mercy on you.

Where were u when Obj was called gorilla?
Have not seen ur criticism here when peeps call buhari and tinubu names.
Now that retardeen is aving his turn u are fuming.
I think u are daft.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Orikinla(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2013
[size=18pt]Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

~ John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, first Baron Acton (1834–1902). The historian and moralist, who was otherwise known simply as Lord Acton, expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."[/size]
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by theoctopus: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

Tinubu did more than this in Obj presidency.

Big liar! Show me where Tinubu insulted OBJ? SHow me where Tinubu tried to use the govs to fight OBJ? Show me where Tinubu Was going around Nigeria and America, trying to malign OBJ?

You are always a liar and you cannot change. It is in your blood! You learnt it from fools like El Rufai! No wonder they are your heros! cheesy
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2013
sirugos: u are so on point... Nestoil won the contract to build the almighty spec gbaran phase 2• now that I know the reason why the project has been delaying

Some peeps won't believe this until they see material evidence. grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jonuel1(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2013
malc619: I think GEJ is making every effort to compromise Amaechi's safety and to take his life.

GEJ is a murderous fellow.

cool

With Ɣø̲̣U̶̲̥̅̊я comment, aren't Ɣ☺ΰ on same pedestal?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by theoctopus: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2013
PAT4HOT: I beg tell GEJ say no be laff we go chop o.......mek him hide dos him teeth & b as a leader not a ruler. If anything hapns to Ameachi, he (GEJ) will be held responsible

You APC touts sit in Lagos there and talk nonsense all day. You think by insulting GEJ, it will change anything. Those days have passed. Your tribalism will not move us anymore. This is a new dawn. Deal with it! grin
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2013
kross_01:
we disagree to agree again. but the truth remains that the points raised by the group in that write up are just smear campaign and nothing else.

Smear campaign. grin
I laugh in SOKU cheesy
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Archiq: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2013
l now understood why Ameachi was skimmed out as PDP candidate in 2007 . You cannot continue to disrespect the President, who is d leader of d party. The party had a consensus candidate. You were not suppose to contest. Yet he flaunted d party decision. Now even a child born today knows he is not faithful to d party again. There must be orderliness for goodness sake. He should look at d mirror, the person he sees in d mirror is his problem.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by theoctopus: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

Some peeps won't believe this until they see material evidence. grin cheesy

The easiest thing to do in todays world is to sit in front of your PC or use your BB phone and make baseless accusations and spew crap! No one will take your beer parlour gossip serious. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi with his dirty antics.
Hm! Nigerians know better.
On this(Amaechi issue), Goodluck seems too lenient for my liken.
Thousands of Amaechi can not dent d image of d Peoples president.
GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jonuel1(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Clerverly: Jonathan would regret all these if anything happened to Amaechi, but it would be too late because Nigerians will hold him responsible.

My advice to Amaechi, please contract out your own security to a private firm as Ngige did during Obasanjo's onslaught. Buy heavy amoured vechicles and reduce your public appearances. I am very sure you would laugh last, when the chips are down. They would later come crying for you to act as a power broker.

aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ where will he get tђε̲̣̣̣̥ money t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ buy tђε̲̣̣̣̥ armoured vehicles from?

Remember, allocations come from Abuja
Also remember †ђªt he's serving his 2nd term; how will he cover his mess?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by kennyblac(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2013
See all sort of comments made by innocent nairalanders. What a pity. When it comes to politics matter in Nigeria today, don't just intervene cos its unpredictable and a flexible issue. Do u knw what must have transpired between them before rivary chaos..

I love Politics but hate Nigerian Politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum / Lawali Attahiru Dogonkade Sentenced To Four Years Imprisonment In Zamfara / Dapo Abiodun Visits Rauf Aregbesola - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.