Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? (11137 Views)

The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Child Dedication By Christians, Any Biblical Support To This Practice / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by christemmbassey(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam:
*in bidam's posts* why are you a copy cat? can't you be original for once? tongue
proqhet Bidam be careful of d spirit of anger o, ok, every spirit of anger in Bidam, die, die die, die o die o, by fire by force d d d d d d , ha ha ha ha ha, na joke o, gdmorning prophet Bidam!
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by shdemidemi(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
^^i say a loud and resounding AMEN to that prayer.
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
christemmbassey:
proqhet Bidam be careful of d spirit of anger o, ok, every spirit of anger in Bidam, die, die die, die o die o, by fire by force d d d d d d , ha ha ha ha ha, na joke o, gdmorning prophet Bidam!
Pst. bassey i don't have the spirit of anger. Moreso it is unscriptural to call anger a spirit or can you show us the verse and chapter where it is found in your bible? undecided
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2014
shdemidemi:
^^i say a loud and resounding AMEN to that prayer.
God doesn't answer unscriptural prayers like this. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by shdemidemi(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam:
God doesn't answer unscriptural prayers like this. grin

grin God answers all prayers my friend. He says 'yes', 'no' (abi no no b answer again?) or 'not now'. I pray He says 'yes' to this one o. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

grin God answers all prayers my friend. He says 'yes', 'no' (abi no no b answer again?) or 'not now'. I pray He says 'yes' to this one o. grin
I disagree. There are some prayers that are abomination to God. wink
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by shdemidemi(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam:
I disagree. There are some prayers that are abomination to God. wink

then He will simply say 'NO' to such prayer abi!

tongue in mouth thingz.. I no ready for scuffle here o
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

then He will simply say 'NO' to such prayer abi!

tongue in mouth thingz.. I no ready for scuffle here o
grin Define abomination? He wouldn't even LISTEN to start with. wink
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by shdemidemi(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam:
grin Define abomination? He wouldn't even LISTEN to start with. wink

See me see argument o. God hears everything we say to Him sir. He responds as He deems fit.
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

See me see argument o. God hears everything we say to Him sir. He responds as He deems fit.
We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.John 9:31. cool
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by shdemidemi(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam:
We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.John 9:31. cool

Bidam ooo.. How sinners enter this discussion na. @Christembassey na christian, me too be christian, you sef be christian hence He hears and answers everything we say to Him, no matter how silly.
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by christemmbassey(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam:
Pst. bassey i don't have the spirit of anger. Moreso it is unscriptural to call anger a spirit or can you show us the verse and chapter where it is found in your bible? undecided
Oga na joke o! But why are you always angry? Or is it a strategy to get out of a boxed corner? Some call it 'deaf and dumb argument!

1 Like

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by christemmbassey(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

Bidam ooo.. How sinners enter this discussion na. @Christembassey na christian, me too be christian, you sef be christian hence He hears and answers everything we say to Him, no matter how silly.
'prayer' is talking to God, so every die die nonesense remain witchcraft incantations and never a prayer to God, so d die die die joke i made was never a prayer to start with, if bidam is a christian, he can not av any foul spirit,,but holy spirit, bc darkness n lght can't cohabitate. A blessed wkend to you sire!
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam has temper issues. Or he is hurting. I have never encountered such thinly veiled wrath. Apart from that he is good people
christemmbassey:
Oga na joke o! But why are you always angry? Or is it a strategy to get out of a boxed corner? Some call it 'deaf and dumb argument!
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2014
christemmbassey:
U sef grin i am just trying to correct your unscriptural joke, why the twist and turn na.
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

grin Another twister, is this all you could come up with all because i showed you a verse in scripture. Are sinners not humans? I thought "we" in your statement meant the human race.
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

grin Another twister, is this all you could come up with all because i showed you a verse in scripture? Are sinners not humans? I thought "we" in your statement meant the human race.
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2014
vooks:
Bidam has temper issues. Or he is hurting. I have never encountered such thinly veiled wrath. Apart from that he is good people
Quit the adhominem and stop behaving like a typical nairaland troll. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2014
AM not the only one noticing. What's your problem sir?
Bidam:
Quit the adhominem and stop behaving like a typical nairaland troll. grin
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2014
vooks:
AM not the only one noticing. What's your problem sir?
Because a lying spirit left the presence of the Lord to the mouths of prophets to deceive ahab doesn't mean it is truth. cool
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by christemmbassey(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2014
vooks:
i know prophet Bidam's problem, its d false sense of superiority they give to church leaders ie evangelists, prophets, pastors, teachers etc. (I Am only wrong, if Bidam is not an ordained minister but self-appointed) they thinkthey know all and should not b argued with or questioned, thats why the make statements like, 'church is not a democracy' you can't argue with God etc. God help us on how to handle such self-decietful brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
christemmbassey:
[s]i know prophet Bidam's problem, its d false sense of superiority they give to church leaders ie evangelists, prophets, pastors, teachers etc. (I Am only wrong, if Bidam is not an ordained minister but self-appointed) they thinkthey know all and should not b argued with or questioned, thats why the make statements like, 'church is not a democracy' you can't argue with God etc. God help us on how to handle such self-decietful brethren.[/s]
SMH!
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by vooks: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
From sexist stupid jokes to dogs and now to demons. Darwin had you in mind when he penned Origins wink
Bidam:
Because a lying spirit left the presence of the Lord to the mouths of prophets to deceive ahab doesn't mean it is truth. cool

1 Like

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by christemmbassey(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
vooks:
From sexist stupid jokes to dogs and now to demons. Darwin had you in mind when he penned Origins wink
he needs to see a team of social workers/psychologists/pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
vooks:
[s]From sexist stupid jokes to dogs and now to demons. Darwin had you in mind when he penned Origins [/s]wink
Have the last laugh unknown specimen. smiley
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
christemmbassey:
he needs to see a team of social workers/psychologists/pastors.
I am sitted with Christ. I don't need your occultic shrine. You started this brouhaha just so you could nail me, cheesy when you can't. you resort to calling your team when they couldn't nail me you now brought underhanded tactics with personal attacks and insults with a veiled attempts that it was a joke. Who is fooling who.. grin grin grin

Go prepare for your sunday sermon joor, don't feed your sheep with dry grass, they pay you WELL to feed them not to waste precious time here. wink
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by christemmbassey(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bidam:
I am sitted with Christ. I don't need your occultic shrine. You started this brouhaha just so you could nail me, cheesy when you can't. you resort to calling your team when they couldn't nail me you now brought underhanded tactics with personal attacks and insults with a veiled attempts that it was a joke. Who is fooling who.. grin grin grin

Go prepare for your sunday sermon joor, don't feed your sheep with dry grass, they pay you WELL to feed them not to waste precious time here. wink
prophet cool down, are we nolonger brethren? I no dny prepare o, i speak, as d spirit give utterance. We no dey give/collect tithes/seeds/sacrifice/wet pastor's throat or key-in to d annointing or any of d other scam , so i don't av to prepare since i do not av any eternal principle to scam my brethren in Christ. Remain blessed, bro.
Re: Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
christemmbassey:
prophet cool down, are we nolonger brethren? I no dny prepare o, i speak, as d spirit give utterance. [s]We no dey give/collect tithes/seeds/sacrifice/wet pastor's throat or key-in to d annointing or any of d other scam , so i don't av to prepare since i do not av any eternal principle to scam my brethren in Christ[/s]. Remain blessed, bro.
Forget about the rubbish you wrote up there. Wisdom demands you seek God and prepare pastor. It's bible sense, am not the one saying it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Buhari's Friends Are Not Telling Him The Truth — Okogie / Karma, Does It Exist? / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.