Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead (38201 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by mbulela: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2013
tobechi20: Who says science doesnt mix with religion
fools.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by dbride: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju: Meaning the guy was never dead...

The Doctors should be facing malpractice charges or negligence..

Even the bible says it that 'Its is appointed unto a man ONCE to die..', so if he resurrected, that means he was never dead..

You Christians should study your bible.. When you raise a dead person, Are you bringing him or her back from Hell or Heaven?

Fvck this story..

You can quote the bible, please quote the part that relates to LAZARUS who died and was raised after 4 days!!!!. If you cannot explain fully how you were created and dumped on earth with all the mysteries, then bow to that power that is so beyond your understanding. He exists whether you believe or not and He does whatever He wishes whenever He so wishes. God is real!! Don't put God in box!
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by frfrank(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2013
jmoore:

The same bible said that Jesus brought Lazarus back from the dead. Miracles will continue to happen

Which malpractice charges? Didn't you read the part of the story >> "Doctors had done everything they could but decided there was nothing more they could do"

If the doctors had done everything they could do it simply means they had a doubt that the man might not be dead but dont know how to bring him to full conciousness... So they must be charged for malpractice
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Okijajuju1(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2013
mikyke: are U also implying dat lazarus was neva dead or dat lil gal dat Jesus raised from d dead wasn't also dead. You quote the bible like U knw it; well am not perplexed. Evn the devil quotes d bible to deceive his prey.

I know the Bible.. Not as well as I know the Quran, but ask for the Bible, I know..

Point is that the bible cant keep contradicting itself from one page to the next.. I will accept that Jesus raised dead peoples.. I will accept because everything about Jesus is unbelievable.. From his conception to his death to his rising all defy explanation.. So I will leave his matter as he is the Son of God. But what about the ones that humans are doing today?!

Its easy to claim that a Pastor raised a dead person, but the Pastors cant seem to path seas, walk on water, make axes float, get swallowed by Whales and spat out, be resistant to snake venom or even change water to wine.

I insist that he wasnt dead.. If God|Christians wants to impress me, he|They should try raising a deadbody that has been embalmed... Until then, my take is that his body was in a state of psuedo death that fooled even doctors.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Lamasta(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2013
It Is Well

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by peterphd(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2013
jude33084:

In your definition; who is Allah? If it means God then I am sure we only have one supreme Maker whom we all Trust but worshiped in different ways wink

There is God that I know cool
By that, the village oracle in my hometown is also God.How can we in this age still believe things without proof? Africans open your brains!! Why should a supreme maker be bothered if we don't "worship" him? He surely has other things to bother about.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by peterphd(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

I know the Bible.. Not as well as I know the Quran, but ask for the Bible, I know..

Point is that the bible cant keep contradicting itself from one page to the next.. I will accept that Jesus raised dead peoples.. I will accept because everything about Jesus is unbelievable.. From his conception to his death to his rising all defy explanation.. So I will leave his matter as he is the Son of God. But what about the ones that humans are doing today?!

Its easy to claim that a Pastor raised a dead person, but the Pastors cant seem to path seas, walk on water, make axes float, get swallowed by Whales and spat out, be resistant to snake venom or even change water to wine.

I insist that he wasnt dead.. If God|Christians wants to impress me, he|They should try raising a deadbody that has been embalmed... Until then, my take is that his body was in a state of psuedo death that fooled even doctors.

[/b]

I'm with you on this one.So many fake miracles everywhere and Nigerians are too afraid to think so they accept lies.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by peterphd(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

[/b]

I'm with you on this one.So many fake miracles everywhere and Nigerians are too afraid to think so they accept lies.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Wendyphil(f): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Tnx be to God.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by lastpage: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From the Dead

After suffering a massive heart attack, Jeff Markin was dead in the ER. Doctors had done everything they could but decided there was nothing more they could do. As he was leaving the room, cardiologist Chauncey Crandall received a clear message from the Lord to pray over Jeff. Miraculously, doctors were able to revive the dead patient after Dr. Crandall’s prayer. See how Jeff is doing today!

Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/praying-doctor-revives-patient/#c0s5b8VuKpKDMARG.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwVpw2xHT0

@the bolded: When peeps make this assertion, they expect everyone to just swallow it like that, hook, line and sinker!

Pray me,.... HOW did God communicate with him?
Telex? Telephone? E-mail? BBM/ Whassap? Viber? Skype? Voicemail? JUST HOW EXACTLY?

It is this same "scam" that Pastors use to dupe church members by CLAIMING God spoke to them.

.....And if you dare question them (like any rational person should do), you are labelled "the Devil"! grin

Am not even questioning the authenticity of this particular event (whether the heart of the man simply kicked-back to action, using latent electrical impulses, e.t.c) ...but to make that outlandish claim that it was God that SPOKE to Him! shocked shocked

Perhaps they can start by telling us HOW GOD'S VOICE SOUND LIKE, huh?

We are 'humans' and we all have instincts and impulses to "do something" but to now attribute it to God speaking to you is the height of DECEIT!

Okay, i understand, those who make this claim put themselves on a kind of "HIGHER PEDESTAL" that everyone around them.

****Winks **winks***winks***

Relax.... dont blame me for what l wrote, it was "Gwuawd" that was speaking to me! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Godsate: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Glory be to God.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by lastpage: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

[/b]

Am also backing you here!

I keep telling people, Why cant ANY of these "Dead-Raising" or "Miracle-Performing" Pastors go to LUTH or IGBOBI Orthopaedic Hospital and RAISE THE DEAD ......or MAKE THE CRIPPLED WALK? wink wink

How come their miracles only happens @CRUSADES and the beneficiary is ALWAYS SOMEONE UNKNOWN!
What about the Crippled person on that NEXT STREET that EVERYONE KNOWS IS CRIPPLED IN THE LAST TEN YEARS?

Why not do us a favor and raise Michael Jackson from the dead?
How about raising General Muritala Muhammed or Tunde Idiagbon (Past Leaders) from the dead, at least Nigeria would be better for it, in the long run?

Bloody scammers and pimps. tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by ThaProphet(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Come to think of it, I like how christians are called "believers". People who love to believe stuff.

This is definately interesting. It is hard for me to believe it just like that. Questions need to be asked but believers don't ask questions
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by AroOkigbo(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Jesu akbar!
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by buccal(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju: Meaning the guy was never dead...

The Doctors should be facing malpractice charges or negligence..

Even the bible says it that 'Its is appointed unto a man ONCE to die..', so if he resurrected, that means he was never dead..

You Christians should study your bible.. When you raise a dead person, Are you bringing him or her back from Hell or Heaven?

Fvck this story..
so u meant lazarus was never dead in the bible,he was jst chilling in the tomb?
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by UyiIredia(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2013
SMH. People so gullible to news like this. Ask why amputees or decapacitated persons have never been healed by a clear word of the Lord and you get excuses.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Tushnigerian(f): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2013
GOD is GOOD
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

SMH. People so gullible to news like this. Ask why amputees or decapacitated persons have never been healed by a clear word of the Lord and you get excuses.

Which one is more difficult to perform? Healing the decapitated or raising the dead? undecided
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by SailorXY: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2013
jmoore:

What's the relevance of your question, huh?

In Acts 9:40 Peter raised Tabitha from the dead and in Acts 20:12 we read how St Paul raised Eutychus from the dead.
No mind those unintelligent peeps wey dey try so hard...
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
The Doctor gets interviewed by Pat Robinson on the 700 club (Part 1).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tABlOWpE8FQ
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by tomzman: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
If this is true, then all glory be to God.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by dailywealth1967: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
where una get dis super story from.Sha,if na Nigeria doctor say him pray and dead body wake up,i no go surprise becos dat doctor dey look 4 customers seriously.Oyinbo,no like to deceive dem selves and other people.Abi,una wei get Gotv,una hear d tory 4 CNN
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Janetozi(f): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
'By strength shall no man prevail' this is what is called 'God mercy' God the father, son and holy spirit carry on.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by PStacks(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
If it were a Black Man that raised someone from the dead now, they'l say its Juju but since its a white man, its a Miracle and its ok..

I wonder how many people are in the Grave nao that could'a been revived by just a word of Prayer..

It leaves me wondering maybe some people don't actually die when pronounced dead by doctors, only to find themselves in the grave where there's no help and die from there..
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Rawar: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
aye aye yeo !!!!! halleluya!!!!!!!!!!!"
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Okijajuju1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
dbride:

You can quote the bible, please quote the part that relates to LAZARUS who died and was raised after 4 days!!!!. If you cannot explain fully how you were created and dumped on earth with all the mysteries, then bow to that power that is so beyond your understanding. He exists whether you believe or not and He does whatever He wishes whenever He so wishes. God is real!! Don't put God in box!

Yeah!! You run and quote the Lazarus scripture.. So its either you are saying that the part of the bible I quoted is obsolete and thus useless or Lazarus was never dead, just Comatose.. #Simple..

And just because something is beyond your understanding doesnt mean you should take the lazy mans approach of attributing it to a higher existence that you have never seen nor heard from just folklore passed down from age to age.

You want to Tell me that God has a son, that he sent to die so that he can be pleased to forgive humans of their sins. Humans that he created. Sin that he created. The Devil that God created is now so powerful that God had to kill his own son to be able to overpower the Devil that he created. God has a son, but has no wife. So did he create Jesus as well or is Gods wife dead? O and how Come God has to wait till Jesus finishes building Mansions in Heaven and carrying those who drink his blood into his kingdom, for him to destroy the world? And why do I have to have an affinity with Isreal for me to be eligible to Make heaven? Like have you really thought about this religion of urs fully? Why do i have to become a pseudo-cannibal (eating bread and wine whilst pretending its the blood and flesh of Jesus) to be saved? Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by NAJALYN: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
The bible says we are Gods in embrayo, so God can use anyone to perform miracles. Doctors gave up hope that the patient would wake up. But the cardiologist received a clear message from God to pray over the patient. He did and the patient woke up.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Chatters(f): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yeah!! You run and quote the Lazarus scripture.. So its either you are saying that the part of the bible I quoted is obsolete and thus useless or Lazarus was never dead, just Comatose.. #Simple..

And just because something is beyond your understanding doesnt mean you should take the lazy mans approach of attributing it to a higher existence that you have never seen nor heard from just folklore passed down from age to age.

You want to Tell me that God has a son, that he sent to die so that he can be pleased to forgive humans of their sins. Humans that he created. Sin that he created. The Devil that God created is now so powerful that God had to kill his own son to be able to overpower the Devil that he created. God has a son, but has no wife. So did he create Jesus as well or is Gods wife dead? O and how Come God has to wait till Jesus finishes building Mansions in Heaven and carrying those who drink his blood into his kingdom, for him to destroy the world? And why do I have to have an affinity with Isreal for me to be eligible to Make heaven? Like have you really thought about this religion of urs fully? Why do i have to become a pseudo-cannibal (eating bread and wine whilst pretending its the blood and flesh of Jesus) to be saved? Like seriously?

Beware! God cannot be mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2013
The Doctor gets interviewed by Pat Robinson on the 700 club (Part 2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggRYobeNAmU

Part 2 of 2 of the totally amazing story of a man who was raised from the dead, while lying on the operating table in the emergency room of a hospital. http://www.cbn.com
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by ThaProphet(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2013
Chatters:

Beware! God cannot be mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap.

Why the threat? Is this an integral part of Christianity? Threats?
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by davidhume1: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
If it was a miracle, why did they need the doctors to REVIVE the patient?
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
king of pool:

wow the Lord at it again.........Majesty to ur ever wonderful name

Glory be to God. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.