Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (179415 Views)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Abbey2sam(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2013
wetin dey worry this one

Nah yeye dey worry you
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Yield:

No one is talking about morality here. That is a whole different arena, which we can get into.

Sniffing strangers' panties and stealing their panties & bras are normal to most teenagers?? LOL, what? Say what?

And even if, even if most teenagers out there sniff + steal women's bras & panties, that does not make their behaviour normal. Many people out there commit murder, steal, vandalize and so on. Just because many people do these things DOES NOT MAKE THOSE ACTIONS NORMAL. I'm only concerned about the boy. Y'all are saying it's normal, which is absurd. I am saying it is not and perhaps there's something more going on with him that he needs to get help for.

Yes it is oo...i did it alot in my teens, the pleasure is heavenly...if u were a guy trust me this wont be strange to u at all

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Rottenegg1: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
mobuch:

Of course its normald and romantic.

My wife's pink g-string is always in my suitcase; whenever i get to office in d morning, i open my suitcase and sniff d panty, and i perform excellently well for dat day.
**spits on him with disgust..**

you sir, are one helluva disgusting pervert...
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by andyanders: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Its very normal for young shy boys to fantasize about women they like. That young man is prolly still a Virgin and would have used those items he took to spank his monkey whilst thinking of you.

The boy is simply attracted to you and maybe obsessed as well.

My advice will be to have a chat with him and find out what's going on with him.

The best option for you op. The boy never meant harm to you but just burning with lust. You can only sweet talk him to know his reasons and help counsel him never make it public He is burning in hot desire of lust on you as he is still a virgin and shy to talk.
He wanted those items in order to fantasize and jack off
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by cindymyer: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2013
Whats the fuss? Let's get this clear once and for all. From a female perspective..YES it is disgusting, but from a male perspective, IT IS NORMAL. My step-brother used to sniff my panties. It is curiosity, that's all. Humans are naturally curious creatures AND we are naturally sex ual creatures too. Religion is ABNORMAL. Look what happens when you remove sex from humans like religion does. You get priests rap:ing little alter boys and abusing children as we see and hear all too often nowadays. Sex is after all,hormones, chemicals produced by the pituitary gland in our brain. You shouldn't deny or suppress sex ual feelings in humans as it is built into our DNA. Don't deprive yourself of the naturally wonderful sensations sex ual excitement and arousal creates. A lot of society and religion and our upbringings shuns sex or any sex ual activity like masterbation etc. This is abnormal and what drives some people to do extreme and illegal sex ual acts like ra:pe.

Stop peddling religious views, religion is the main cause of all this sexual frustration a lot of us experience. Embrace sex, experiment in the privacy of your own rooms, or with your partners. Explore your body, be comfortable with your body and you will become a much more confident person and your self esteem will improve. I read all the comments on this thread and I'm glad to see so many saying it is normal. For gods sake he is a 17 year old teenager who is probably a virgin and is curious about the female body, heck I'm a girl and I'm curious about guys penuses and I have watched p o r n and masturbated to it too. Some of you need to grow up a bit and be a bit more mature about sex. God forbid your future husbands are going to be bored with you in the bedroom when you finally get married, not that I would ever get married but hey that's another thread.

I say leave the kid alone, and going to his parents isn't going to help him. Let him have his thrill, maybe pull him aside and tell him not to take your panties cause they are expensive to replace. To all you do-gooders and moralistic morons, let he who has not sinned cast the first stone...build a bridge and get over it. Have a nice day :-)

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Secularist: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
cindymyer: Whats the fuss? Let's get this clear once and for all. From a female perspective..YES it is disgusting, but from a male perspective, IT IS NORMAL. My step-brother used to sniff my panties. It is curiosity, that's all. Humans are naturally curious creatures AND we are naturally sex ual creatures too. Religion is ABNORMAL. Look what happens when you remove sex from humans like religion does. You get priests rap:ing little alter boys and abusing children as we see and hear all too often nowadays. Sex is after all,hormones, chemicals produced by the pituitary gland in our brain. You shouldn't deny or suppress sex ual feelings in humans as it is built into our DNA. Don't deprive yourself of the naturally wonderful sensations sex ual excitement and arousal creates. A lot of society and religion and our upbringings shuns sex or any sex ual activity like masterbation etc. This is abnormal and what drives some people to do extreme and illegal sex ual acts like ra:pe.

Stop peddling religious views, religion is the main cause of all this sexual frustration a lot of us experience. Embrace sex, experiment in the privacy of your own rooms, or with your partners. Explore your body, be comfortable with your body and you will become a much more confident person and your self esteem will improve. I read all the comments on this thread and I'm glad to see so many saying it is normal. For gods sake he is a 17 year old teenager who is probably a virgin and is curious about the female body, heck I'm a girl and I'm curious about guys penuses and I have watched p o r n and masturbated to it too. Some of you need to grow up a bit and be a bit more mature about sex. God forbid your future husbands are going to be bored with you in the bedroom when you finally get married, not that I would ever get married but hey that's another thread.

I say leave the kid alone, and going to his parents isn't going to help him. Let him have his thrill, maybe pull him aside and tell him not to take your panties cause they are expensive to replace. To all you do-gooders and moralistic morons, let he who has not sinned cast the first stone...build a bridge and get over it. Have a nice day :-)

MARRY ME!! kiss (If you are female i mean)
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Secularist:

MARRY ME!! kiss (If you are female i mean)

You no hear? She say she no wan marry

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Lumpyy(f): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
The replies here so scary,its ok to sniff someone's under wears because hes a teenager?dt is a very SICKLY act that can turn deadly!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by tenderlaw(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Awefully disqusting! Makes me wanna puke right now.
It is hypocrites like you that have turned this word upside-down.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by disloman(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yield: Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure, teenagers explore their sexuality but what he did is far-fetched and calls for concern. Sniffing panties & bras and stealing them are part of exploring your sexuality? Show me some data to back this up. Peeping tom as well? Since when? Here, not only will you get your head examined if you're caught peeping but you will get locked up. Maybe in Nigeria that nonsense is okay, but not here. Not long ago, a guy was caught videotaping women walking up the stairs and is now paying. It starts with things like sniffing, and stealing women's panties & bras. Sure, you can explore your sexuality. But when it comes to other people's properties and privacy, & disrespecting them in any way, there's a problem.
U r still a kid.Its a norm 4 young Polly teenagers.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by CorkyJoe: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
bunsexy: My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.
What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.

...so whats wrong with sniffin ordnary pant?...why are u making noise? angry
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by CorkyJoe: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
bunsexy: My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.
What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.

...serrriously..i giv up! angry

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by DaaSlim(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Make i drop my experience !!!!

When i dey diz same age (17yrs). I have an Aunty i so much have a serious crush on her. We stays in face me and face you and she is my neighbor Her age was like 31 or 32 dat time. This Aunty is extremely beautiful.
One day, i went to where she used to hang her panties and i started sniffing it.
At a point, i dont like what i'm doing, but i cant control my emotion or love for this fine Aunty.
In fact, that was when i first experience mast...urba...tion in my life.
Its normal in a young boy life to have such an experience. When i now grow up ( now in my 30's) and i think back of those funny times, i use to laff my self off.
Guess what, I later told the Aunty about my feelings for her back then, we both just laff it off. She is now married with 4 kids and i am married with 2 kids too.
Nostalgia.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2013

Show us picture.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
vislabraye:

Show us picture.

Wetin you wan use picture do, you wan dey sniff your phone?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by adabeke12(f): 3:08am On Dec 17, 2013
ummmm... i hope ya'll know that a 17 or 18 year old is an adult and probably do not need babysitting and some ppl at that age are already sexually active.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Obiagu1(m): 3:24am On Dec 17, 2013
I can't believe what I'm reading here.
I must have grown up in a cave!

How is sniffing a girl's panties and stealing them normal for young men?
Geez, that guy is sick!
It's as simple as that.

@OP, stop that sicko from ever coming to your house again.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Okija_juju: Its very normal for young shy boys to fantasize about women they like. That young man is prolly still a Virgin and would have used those items he took to spank his monkey whilst thinking of you.

The boy is simply attracted to you and maybe obsessed as well.

My advice will be to have a chat with him and find out what's going on with him.
U get brain...
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Daa Slim: Make i drop my experience !!!!

When i dey diz same age (17yrs). I have an Aunty i so much have a serious crush on her. We stays in face me and face you and she is my neighbor Her age was like 31 or 32 dat time. This Aunty is extremely beautiful.
One day, i went to where she used to hang her panties and i started sniffing it.
At a point, i dont like what i'm doing, but i cant control my emotion or love for this fine Aunty.
In fact, that was when i first experience mast...urba...tion in my life.
Its normal in a young boy life to have such an experience. When i now grow up ( now in my 30's) and i think back of those funny times, i use to laff my self off.
Guess what, I later told the Aunty about my feelings for her back then, we both just laff it off. She is now married with 4 kids and i am married with 2 kids too.
Nostalgia.
Lool....I can relate to this, I had this kinda attitude when I was still a teenager buh I didn't sniff my crush's panties back then o, God! I did some crazy things then, I'm always very inquisitive, I remembered how my cousins nd I used to go spy on our neighbours in d next flat at nyt whenever they wanna be intimate, we wud go to thier windows nd carefully slide it one way, parted the curtains to v a full view, we had no phones, we were very young, under 14 years old sef, I'm talking 2003/2004 or thereabouts......
we knew what we did wasn't right but then we were pervs who wantd their curiosities satisfied.....I like seeing older girls naked, I like seeing them in undies nd sexy wearsnd i never got caught,
P.S: this isn't something to be proud of, im just tryna relate to this story nd OP I'm very sure that boy has a crush on you, sit him down and av a chat with him....it happens to shy guys mostly., i know from experience.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2013
soccerinfo9ja:

Yes it is oo...i did it alot in my teens, the pleasure is heavenly...if u were a guy trust me this wont be strange to u at all
lol, there's nothing to hide about it, we did it when growing up, we are older now, I no fit sniff panties now buh if hot, fresh babe no sabi close her windows well ds days sef, boiz fit go dey peep o.....only a guy wud understand, it's strange to our dear ladies, una no go understand....smh 4 us
Ladies are specially made creatures by God, y'all are amazing, U make us do really, silly things....Lool

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Ema prince:
kai!...dirty things dey commot for women body sha!
Lool, na today boiz no send, doz are natural nd we know that, regardless, we still go about chasing, begging, wooing, crushing on them....these things make them unique, I'm talking about the pretty, fresh ones o, wetin concern Femi with ugly girls.....cheesy
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2013
RedBenson:
I can still remember when i was of that age or there about. My elder bros and his friend used to bring thier girlfriends to our house and slept with them. During thier adventure, i normally sticked around the area to listen to sexu.al rhythms going on in the room. After thier deed, i would sneak into the room immediately and check around to see if i would see any cums dropped on the mattress grin . I always look for ways to explore my se.xual adventures. It's a very normal thing for teenagers.
Looool....I swear, na ds same attitude we get, e get some big bros wey we dey stay together whenever my family nd I visit delta state during holidays, dese guys bad ehn, they bring girls into their rooms to sleep with even for their mama presence, the mama no send, dt kind life just strange to me, (make I no mention my church here) I'm not a saint buh not a bad boi as well, after these guys myt v been thru with d girls, one of dem likes narrating what went down in the bedroom, d pre-intimacy, the struggle and d main show, u need to see me listening with rapt attention, beaming and smiling, laughing at the top of my voice...I enjoy listening to his sexcapades, I get thrilled maybe because I avnt tried it out myself, I always think about the D-day.....my wedding night...**winks**

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2013
50calibre: @ OP, you ain't seen nothing yet. I expect that a girl of 25 who has a brother, would understand the issues associated with young/growing boys.

I did worse, I once spit into a girls vag*na when I was 7, I put my hands multiple times into girls vag*nas before I was 12, I dress up as a girl, along with some other guys, to gain access into girls hostels just to spy on them -

( on one occasion we camouflaged as girls and went in, the hostel was triple bunked, we took the floor bed and from that position, kept looking under the skirt of girls crossing the bunk, we were caught on one occasion )

I've spied on many girls bathing, even relatives, I remember bathing with my aunt in a camp when I was about 5 or 6, it was a female bathroom, there were other adult females there, but they regarded me as a kid but I knew I fed my eyes that day.

I pressed my mum's bo*bs till about 13, and of course I sniffed girls undies but one thing I never did was steal them.

You got to understand that a 17 year old boy is growing, those attitude would stop with age. Nothing wrong in sniffing female undies, girls sniff guys shirts at times the difference is mature guys won't go around sniffing random female's undies or trying to steal them.

The attraction to smell is in the brain, opposite se*xes emit chemical compounds known as pheromones, that attracts mates.
God bless your sincerity @50calibre
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by sweetguy10(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Well I didn't sniff panties but I did lots worse things . Ahhh is it the mirror under the skirt view ? Climbed into the ceiling to watch brother Tobi phork them pretty gals while I re-enact the scene with an imaginary babe after they're gone ? I hit my sister's friend aunt Bunmi , that sis had a juicy wet puna chai ! I didn't sniff her pant just the way I look at her was enough to get me a one timer then chai . I even punched a hole in brother Michael's door and net ( a neighbor ) to watch live sexcapades , as in hot sexcapades with aunty Funke gyrating and riding the bros to coma omg that aunty can suck . There was such experience that I got carried away- who won't ? I say aunty Funke na pro phorker- while watching live mojo I hit my head on the door gba ! ol boy .............

OP please straff that boy till he cry pls , blend him he is either a Virgin or a one timer , he needs some sexual OT and you will enjoy it , he is a young blood. smiley

Lest I forget ehm what was on the pant ? I mean on that V area gan gan ? Can you please snap some and send them to my email ? cry
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Abbott(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

Well, sadly its normal.

Many teenage boys in the early stages of puberty, do very weird things in a bid to exploring their sexuality.

Sniffing panties and bras, massturbatiing, stealing panties and bras, peeping toms, watching por'n, etc are all a part of exploring themselves. Notice how most guys here are saying its normal, that's cos they either passed through this stages at some point or knew people who did.

What the op needs to do is very critical. Reporting him to his folks will be very counter productive. She has a rare chance here to mentor a young man. She can either become a big friend or an enemy. She should call him and speak with him in private and counsel him wisely on his feelings and how to control em.

This young man is prolly shy, a virgin, an introvert and very emotional. The kid needs a big brother that can mentor him and not someone that will put him on blast.

OP... Get close to this boy and you might even be surprised at what your own brother has been up to.

Common not normal.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by experimentist: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
D boy wants to get high off ur kpekus juice.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Jetland(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
i hv xperienced d same tin too. It's normal but nt right. U can't cheat nature.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by IYANGBALI: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dem smell your tear tear dirty pant and so what?if the small boy no smell or steal dem,who will?na me?God forbid,abeg go una church and give testimony say at last somebody got attracted to your dirty tear tear smelling pant and remember to do thanksgiving
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by bunsexy(f): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
I cant help but laugh at all this comments...i called the boy some days after the incident and asked him why he acted that way the other time...he apologised and said he has a serious crush on me
.... i was surprised and wonder how a young boy will have that kind of feelings for me ..i told him its ok..and its normal for you to have feelings for the opposite sex..but it has to be someone you are older than and someone u truly understand.. he begged me not to tell anybody what happened..i aslo told him not to steal or take somebody's property especially panties and bra..its called stealing. i hope he understands

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2013
bunsexy: I cant help but laugh at all this comments...i called the boy some days after the incident and asked him why he acted that way the other time...he apologised and said he has a serious crush on me
.... i was surprised and wonder how a young boy will have that kind of feelings for me ..i told him its ok..and its normal for you to have feelings for the opposite sex..but it has to be someone you are older than and someone u truly understand.. he begged me not to tell anybody what happened..i aslo told him not to steal or take somebody's property especially panties and bra..its called stealing. i hope he understands

you try finally
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 19, 2013
what a funny thread

Guys and plenty confessions

I never tried it sha

Never

Damn
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2013
Imanuelle: what a funny thread

Guys and plenty confessions

I never tried it sha

Never

Damn

You're either lying or a very religious person who thinks of it as sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.