Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians (7484 Views)

Justin Beiber Vs Michael Jackson / Top 10 Richest African Musicians / Sunny Ade Vs Ebenezer Obey: Who Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by misterh(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
What an insult! And the mod that rushed to post this on the FP, i don't know who is more st**id between you & the OP.
You even ended it with 'It's A Fact'! Says who? Take a look @ this & you'll understand the op's problem

1 Like

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Nuvally: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Truth over fame. I respect Fela and the rest, but this boy is just something else. Africans love Fela 'cus he's an African,just the same way we love (loved) Obama 'cus he's a black man. Sentiments sidelined,JB is a legend!
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by peterphd(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Don't insult the op.If you think any African artiste has achieved more than he has please present evidence for your claim.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by simple2626(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
How did this rubbish make the front page?
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by bluejeff(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
The op must be high on weed. The person that brought it to front page must have smoked something higher(maybe goat shlt). I think this shld be removed from the front page ASAP.
Justin Bieber ?

3 Likes

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by theripper3: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Na early stage of cerebral Malaria dey worry u. E go soon clear for ur body after u tear cloth enter road.

Ewu.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
overboard: Greatness is in the mind of the fan. Whatever works for you!
ABI
2 EACH MAN HIS OWN
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by pharmow: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
peterphd: Don't insult the op.If you think any African artiste has achieved more than he has please present evidence for your claim.
U are no different to the OP. Do U know what is it to call something fact? am sure that is the reason the OP is being insulted.
No basis for comparison it is too demeaning to compare Bieber to 2face talkless of Fela
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by ZN2: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Really? This is on the frontpage?

Can someone re-open that protest thread?! angry angry angry
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by temmytboi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sincere Bigot: I am a belieber tongue
Hence the name "Sincere bigot"

1 Like

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Annstar(f): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Op u are not serious....... U mean bieber dat sings LULLABIES for kids...
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by golbe: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
is justin dreaming or what?no any english musician can be compared to fela the african president.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Am a belieber, but comparing him to Sunny Ade?? That's nonsense joor. #beliebersinceforever. #kidrahuldays!
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Gozzzy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
OmoUSH: From obscurity to universal fame, Canadian recording artist Justin Beiber is no doubt a global teen music deity and icon, and he is far bigger than all African musicians in history combined.

With long range of unprecedented achievements, he is being compared with music gods like Stevie Wonder. This 19 year old world megastar is greater than the whole of African entertainment industry both in acting, music or anything else.

Now ruling the world of music, he has became a REAL LEGEND..

Fela, Sunny Ade, Lucky Dube, Hugh Masekela, Miriam Makeba, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Salif Keita, Papa Wemba, Jhabu Bayete, Yossou N'dour etc combined are not as great as this teenager.

This is FACT!
@ OP..... You have been adviced severally to stop smoking w.eed, late in the night, but u refused.... Now kolo don dey set in...... Go meet iya ladoke, she has the exact drug, for this kind of w.eed induced kolo!
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by aspabay(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
RUBBISH!!!
Bieber ko barber ni,
farts on thread and walks away.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by folahann(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
What's the result of the she survey of nairalander's again?
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by temmytboi(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nuvally: Truth over fame. I respect Fela and the rest, but this boy is just something else. Africans love Fela 'cus he's an African,just the same way we love (loved) Obama 'cus he's a black man. Sentiments sidelined,JB is a legend!
Ode.. How many albums has he released? U wan compare Justin's stage performance to Fela's? Oh... Sorry how Old are u Pls? #NoOffense
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by hunter21(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
dagrin is greater than justin bieber
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
pharmow:
U are no different to the OP. Do U know what is it to call something fact? am sure that is the reason the OP is being insulted.
No basis for comparison it is too demeaning to compare Bieber to 2face talkless of Fela

Now this is nonsense! Bieber is better than 2face. 2face no get platinum album sef
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by winteriscoming: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why me. I mellowed on twitter because of all these beliebers. oh lord remove them from nl with your lightning.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by LajaLaba: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Its indeed a shame that this kind of topic can be on the FP shame on the mod here......U should be ashamed of yourself. shocked

N.B ban me.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by deandavid(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun YOUR FADA... Mod YOUR MAMA NA LIEBIAN..., OP DEVIL PUNISH UR FULL LIFE. In short everybody wen support dis post dy MAD. No boda 2 ban me, i don quit dis useless forum. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Abbeylincson(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wetin Justin bieber or barbar they sing mtcheew
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by jmoore(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Even Justin will testify that the op is not well.

@admin/mods, so crap must be put on frontpage because you want views?smh
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
2sureguy1: Kudos 2 Bieber.....I luv evrytin abt dis guy, cute & intelligent....Justin beat em all....u're reali a legend @ 19
Bieber is not yet a legend. Check the dictionary for the meaning of the word.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by ajf(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
An opinion is always an opinion, even if it is stu.pid or fo.olish.
OK,what am I saying now? E be like say the op don transfer me him mumuness......
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by zeanslim(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
OmoUSH: From obscurity to universal fame, Canadian recording artist Justin Beiber is no doubt a global teen music deity and icon, and he is far bigger than all African musicians in history combined.

With long range of unprecedented achievements, he is being compared with music gods like Stevie Wonder. This 19 year old world megastar is greater than the whole of African entertainment industry both in acting, music or anything else.

Now ruling the world of music, he has became a REAL LEGEND..

Fela, Sunny Ade, Lucky Dube, Hugh Masekela, Miriam Makeba, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Salif Keita, Papa Wemba, Jhabu Bayete, Yossou N'dour etc combined are not as great as this teenager.

This is FACT!

1 Like

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by yetunsbay(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
infact jst dey look
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by striker9(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dustbin Barber!
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by omodapson(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kilomode mo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download All Adele Mixtapes / DOWNLOAD MP3 : Kiss Daniel Ft Davido & Tiwa Savage – Woju Remix / Lmao Why Didn't Lil Kim Diss Eminem On Black Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.