Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians (7480 Views)

Justin Beiber Vs Michael Jackson / Top 10 Richest African Musicians / Sunny Ade Vs Ebenezer Obey: Who Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by danny3089: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2013
segzytemi:

And says who
..taah justin wetin...e no even reach my wizzy,or my baddoo olamide...yeye oyibo music wey e dey sing.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by peterphd(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Africans using the term "oyibo" to describe later when you're called ni**a, black or even monkeys you begin to shout and say we're all made by one God.Hypocrisy at is peak!
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2013
daryoor:

Point of correction, Bill gates is richer than africas billionare combined

About Quality, justin bieber has a bigger production,better modern studios to work with and world class sound engineers. except if u tokin quality in terms of content.

An error on my part. You are quite correct in the billionaire part. I forgot that Bill's earning recently increased due to an increase in Microsoft's share price due to Paul Allen's resignation.

Moreover we both know am referring to quality of content.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by OmoUSH(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2013
JUSTIN BEIBER FOR ETERNITY

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by OmoUSH(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2013
JUSTIN BEIBER FOR ETERNITY!

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by kingbang: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Do you self-service off these pics? @OP
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by fabulousdame(f): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
wtf i like jb buh saying he is better dan fela, sunny ade, lucky dube?? *wat did i tell u about missing ur sanity pills?* i remember i used to get angry whenever my dad played any of dese people's songs wen i was a kid buh as i grew older i started to see d beauty in their songs especially lucky dube...they re legends. *drags op to meet his shrink*

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by fabulousdame(f): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
bishopoliver: See what too much igbo smoking has caused....Op, you cant come to an open forum like this and throw gibberish around based on your sentiments....King Sunny ade can go to canada and perform at a hall packed full with people giggling to his wondrous african ryhmes....make Justin Beiber con try am for Warri shocked, we go beat the Justin comot for iim body leave Beiber for am.....idiota!!! grin
lmfao

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
I made a big mistake. Spending my precious time posting on this thread. I wish I did a through background check on the Op before posting. *Covers head in shame*

Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Gudintent: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs: I made a big mistake. Spending my precious time posting on this thread. I wish I did a through background check on the Op before posting. *Covers head in shame*

By just reading the title, I won't bother responding, it says a lot about the Op.
Re: Justin Beiber Is Greater Than Fela, Sunny Ade And All African Musicians by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Gudintent:

By just reading the title, I won't bother responding, it says a lot about the Op.

Very true. Good thing ave learnt my lessons

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Music Competition / Teddya Ft Wizkid - ONE TIME / Download All Adele Mixtapes