Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain (2824 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Joyfullyme: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rotimi Ameachi grin grin grin
Information coming out from Port Harcourt has it that Ameachi has applied for asylum from Britain.
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by fatherab1: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Chazzyboy: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dont run away sir
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by touch4mony: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
All we need is peace and not war or making ppl run from their country,well I hv property for sale so contact me on 08030880741 if u are interested .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by hardywaltz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
I love this man called Ameachi

If he is killed 2moro, Niaraland e-warriors will claim he shot himself (just like kudirat) to draw attention.
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Whether UK or PH, Amaechi shall never know peace for being a traitor.

No Vacancy In Aso Rock At ALL
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by vanunu: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
He should be sent to Siberia.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by manmade(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdaft what are you waiting for? Your uncle has escaped to Britain carry your loads and follow him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Taiwo20(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
And so? Na I'm headache be dat...

As long as it doesn't affect my daily bread
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by bebe2(f): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not my beloved uk cry cry cry cry
pls pls pls stay away from my darling country

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Dpeacemaker101: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please source,lol. I no wan believe am
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
bebe2: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not my beloved uk cry cry cry cry
pls pls pls stay way from my darling country
are u related to engr musiwa in any way?
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Joyfullyme: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: Please source,lol. I no wan believe am
My brother, this is news before the news.
You would definitely hear more about it.
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by achi4u(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Did Rivers no get asylum camp?
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by prophylaxis: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dnt think ds story is true. Jst googled it n der is no news lk dt. Source pls
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
achi4u: Did Rivers no get asylum camp?
na revised english be dis?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Impulse80(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
K
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by nnanyereugo(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I laf in ibibio language....
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by bebe2(f): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: are u related to engr musiwa in any way?

yes na me born am angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by achi4u(m): 12:48am On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: na revised english be dis?
grin all of the above!
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by ChimaAdeoye: 3:18am On Sep 30, 2013
Of course, Amaechi and his co-looters have stolen enough from the people to buy the choicest property in London and New York. No one investigates how they make the stupendous wealth to buy these properties.

Afterall, Ibori was found innocent of any corrupt practices in Nigeria by our shameless judiciary. What else could Amaechi and his co-looters have done with $20 billion dollars stolen from the hapless citizens of Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Rubbish.
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Symphony007: 3:53am On Sep 30, 2013
What a display of quantum idiocy. The internet has given a few fringes to spew their replusive and disgusting lies. The poster of this odious lie must be purnished, i am not amused.
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Tintinix: 4:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Please let this not be true!
Though the signs were there with the bold interview granted to CNN... This migth have been a precursor to claiming this... Nothing these profeSsional Nigerian politicians cannot dream up.
Let's be watching!
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Confusionist(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Whether UK or PH, Amaechi shall never know peace for being a traitor.

mtcheeeeeewwww!!!
Didirin!
Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Ismahill(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Whether UK or PH, Amaechi shall never know peace for being a traitor.pure mumu

Re: Breaking News Ameachi And His Assembly Men Apply For Asylum From Britain by Ismahill(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=Ismahill][/quote]pure mumu

(1) (Reply)

I’m On A Rescue Mission – Obasanjo / Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal / Nigerians, Do U Want Nigeria Split Into Two Halfs Or United??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.