Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (83803 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by koneshape2012: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was just delivered today in SCON. Just watch EmmanuelTV or visit the website for more info.

I just saw it on the TV now. Thank you Jesus

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Shedysworld(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank God for him.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by a29truth(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good for him,new life now,Jim all d best henceforth,man is nothing without his creator

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Jaeru: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
na true....mods front page na
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by UyiIredia(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
I see.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by sKeetz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kee me !!!

So jim Iyke is now a born again

End time deliverance grin grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by samdean(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
seriously?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sounds like advert 4 the church. Enddd time thing.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by agrovick(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
How does this affect ASUU strike. Dont tell me nonsense

27 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by bigiyaro(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
What was he delivered from?

100 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Pretyangel25(f): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
That is his own cup of tea
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ebamma(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Delivered of what?, abeg make them tell us how much dem pay am for this advert?

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lmaoooo.......una no go kee pesin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by 9jvirgin(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Delivered of what? The laulau stuff? grin

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by PastorOluT(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Delivered from what?
People just like putting themselves in unnecessary circumstances!

12 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by timpaker(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Was he sick?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Coded7: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
who is Jim Iyke n wetin dey do am? ***** chewing chewin stick******

24 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by harber123(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lyk seriouslyyyyyyyy??!!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Jonnie29: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
the demon in him as be cast out.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by rymesgentility(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nothing like delivered let him accept jesus as his personal lord and saviour

9 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by IamCedMitchell(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
I think he really needs it.!!
Thnk God 4Him..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by eaglechild: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by 9jvirgin(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebamma: Delivered of what?, abeg make them tell us how much dem pay am for this advert?

Delivered of semi insanity grin

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kslib(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!

183 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
He go collect jazz

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by nekaa(f): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Delivered from what biko nu?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Lakayanah: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
What is scon a kind of madness that makes people to look and puff like frog?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Instead of him to say " Praise the Lord I am free". The first thing that came from his mouth is "Where is my shoe mehn". He behaves naturally the same way he does in films. Lolz

9 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Okijajuju1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Delivered of a baby boy or girl?

21 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by TAILAS01(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Every1 need deliverance...thank God for him...no need to condemn him because of his past. thaz over

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by justcynnie: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
I guess from the spirit of anger.

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ACM10: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Delivered of mental illness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Searching & Sharing Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.