Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (83805 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by sixone: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
[b][/b]
valinda: evil spirit wey dey make am not to find love αη∂ get married...watching replay of it now
The white men that brought christianity to us call people like jim iyke players and gigolos as d case maybe. We nigerians call it evil spirit. Always seeing evil + spirits. Thats why the nation is so backward.

Matthew 7:22-23
"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
chukwudi1989: The pastor was asking him who he was ,but I think it was the spirit inside me was sayin this,"I don't want him to get married I want to ruined his life becus if he gets married he wil not remaine my own there is this girl he wants to marrried but I will not allow that and the spirit also saying dat they should leaving". He wants to go....about six brave men was holding him.....hmmm the deliverance was too tough ooo the prophet thought it was going to be easyy even when he falled down he was still active by the evil spirit.....but GOds power concared the evil spirit.
English no be beans sha

13 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kslib(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
ella.b:

grin grin
Xup ella.. Baby..
**hugs tightly and kiss kiss..
All izz well!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Meriyke(f): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
believe it or not, true prophets/pastors still exists.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by drpips1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
wonders never end....west africa don come again oo.......imagine jim iyke been delivered of evil spirit that has never made him to love.....Fear has really been a tool of history that has been held as a weapon of mental slavery by those that are megally profiting from suppressing the truth. spare me that delusional bull poo......

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by oribim(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
I just saw it on the TV now. Thank you Jesus
[/quote] llllloooolllzzzzzzzzz....thank you Lord;(;(
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by treysongs(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
A

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Sojebrand(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
bigiyaro: What was he delivered from?
shuo nawa oo the small groundnut wen i dey blow chop, all of them just fall finish cos of ur comment grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by MomohLawal: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
No matter how prayerful u are, u still need deliverance from those unknown evil sprit.
So happy for Jim iyke. Your past is over. I pray one day God will locate me too.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Tonylyte(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jim iyke was lyk, y did u tak off my shoes? Get me my shoes men!! The wiseman sef d fear jim iyke. D man d tel am say, get up "sir", u're free. Una d laugh. 4 egotistic jim iyke to cm scoan, then sumtin must be seriously wrng.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Cashio(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
arcbabe: Thank God for the deliverance,now he can love someone.
women nd luv..dem dey talk beta issue now and u wan karri luv matter spoil am
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Ninilowo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
The guy is broke ni joor.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by tfolamy: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Congrat jim iyke
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Ninilowo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin
HumbledbYGrace: English no be beans sha
grin
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
So all d pple 4 nollywood get at least 10+ demon in dem nd we r stil watchn.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by GooseBaba: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
How come we only see the actions of demons and evil spirit. But we don't see the call to alter for these so called MOG, it always happens when no one is around..wonders shall never throway...!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by jkendy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Was Jim Iyke possessed by any demon b4 attendin the service? Anoda Hanks Anuku !!!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by try69: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oboy jim iyke...na wa

Abeg who listen to today's prophesy? I hear say TB say sometin wan happen for west africa within 3days.. I no dey joke with anything this man prophesy oh
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by sylve11: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ok o. God is watching us all. cool

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by martinswazhere: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
I think Genevieve should be next in line for deliverance from the spirit of l*sbo.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by waternogetenemy: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
How much them pay Jim for this publicity. Maybe na jazz dem use for am. grin grin grin
The pastor nearly pulled his head off from behind, na him jim come craze...all na movie : grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ronnyfam(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
What channel is Emmanuel TV on DSTV pls?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by sylve11: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: English no be beans sha

r u no more humbledbygrace? grin grin cool
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Shugarlipz(f): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anytime I remember dis incident, I wil always laugh grin . But on a more serious note, am vewi happy 4 him kiss
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ronski: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
All of u commenting in this group probably need deliverance like
Jim...and am sure some of u might be carrying stronger demons like
He did, so watch it!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by benkings(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
its a pity how some of us claim to be christain but are the 1st to doubt the spirit of God,we claim to be christain yet we dnt understand d practical works of our Lords and saviour Jesus christ.....many people just think they know too much,they believe in their weak brains rather than God.......d last day will tell and dat day many of u who call yourself christains will be surprise ,Gods ways are mysterious ......whosoever d Lord sets free is free indeed!am happy for u jimiyke #teamTBJ#

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nollywood tk note. U cn go ahead to produce the film titled "Jim Iyke Delivered from Synagogue Church of All Nation Complete Sessen1
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by tbagjames(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is serious

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by godello: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin grin Movie magic grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
why is this man paying all our celebrities to do this stuff?
it's obvious these guys are doing it for the money

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by sweetflame(m): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg who get blackberry charger here? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Searching & Sharing Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.