Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30341 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: They will be made to go through compulsory sensitivity training, and if their manners do not improve dramatically by the end of the training, I think we will have no choice but to let them go.
good.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: They will be made to go through compulsory sensitivity training, and if their manners do not improve dramatically by the end of the training, I think we will have no choice but to let them go.

shocked shocked shocked
Is this Seun? Who hacked his account? Oh dear! A-ca-surprising mehn!

Oluwaseun, hmmmmmm. Ayam impressed. You are growing bäLLs grin

6 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
tunapa2009:
Madam ID!!! U again Lol
My eye don dirty grin grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by dustydee: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

A Nairaland member recently demanded that we should implement a feature that allows Nairaland members to deactivate their Nairaland accounts. I'm pleased to inform you that after noticing the number of people who are interested in the feature, we have decided to implement it.
You've won!

We also hereby apologize for the rudeness of some of our moderators to the people who asked for this feature earlier. Please understand that Nairaland moderators are not staff. They are ordinary Nairaland members such as you who have volunteered to help in their spare time. They are independent agents just like you. The opinions they express on the forum are theirs and theirs alone. They do not represent me or speak for me unless I directly ask them to do so, and I didn't ask anyone to speak for me on this issue. I prefer to speak for myself most of the time.

However, I apologize for the inflammatory statements that some of them have made and I promise to expose them to some sensitivity training.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
Seun this is commendable. A word of advice: please do not allow some "MODS" spoil your good works. This is evident from their responses on the other complaint thread. MODS too should be banned for insulting members. Thank you for acceding to our demands.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by psky: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013

Best comment of the day. cheesy

I just hope it is fully implemented.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013

This is a good development.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
There you have it, Sexkillz and Justwise who were claiming shareholders are ordinary forum members.

7 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Lilamartedi(f): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hehehe i Love this grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
willibounce: Very funny set of people. Fighting for 'delete' button on the internet. Of all d tins wey dey to fight for na 'delete' button hungry una. Na so all of una go delete as una don get am. Taataa too much on here these days.

They want to drop silly and idiotic comment and get banned so they can delete and probably use same email to open a new account. Na d owner get time for una sha. Oshisko!
that's not the only demand
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caracta:

shocked shocked shocked
Is this Seun? Who hacked his account? Oh dear! A-ca-surprising mehn!

Oluwaseun, hmmmmmm. Ayam impressed. You are growing bäLLs grin
ROFTLMAOOO.... A-ca-wereism.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
gree-die:
mr seun.....you should have a long chat with your mods and i heard its kinda permanent?
Nope. Moderators are hired and retired all the time. In fact, we've been doing this at a much faster rate lately.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by 735i(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2013

The baws has spoken!!!
i sheath my sword...... please let Sexkillz go...we don't need him here
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Lilamartedi(f): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: TO ALL THOSE WHO CLAMOURED FOR A DELETE BUTTON, IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CONTINUE TO USE OUR BELOVED NAIRALAND AFTER IT HAS BEEN ADDED, THEN MAY OTORO GBAGBUKWE NNU, MAY LEPROSY CATCH THE FINGERS YOU USED IN TYPING, MAY THE SPIRIT OF JEJERE POSESS YOU, MAY YOU RUN MAD PASS TERRY G, MAY YOUR BRAIN CELLS MULTIPLY TO THE POINT OF TUMOR, MAY YOUR BE HACKED BY DEMONS........ MTCHEEEW
Shhh stop making noise

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by deols(f): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
No, it won't. Their usernames will just be changed to something like "Guest".

good
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: TO ALL THOSE WHO CLAMOURED FOR A DELETE BUTTON, IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CONTINUE TO USE OUR BELOVED NAIRALAND AFTER IT HAS BEEN ADDED, THEN MAY OTORO GBAGBUKWE NNU, MAY LEPROSY CATCH THE FINGERS YOU USED IN TYPING, MAY THE SPIRIT OF JEJERE POSESS YOU, MAY YOU RUN MAD PASS TERRY G, MAY YOUR BRAIN CELLS MULTIPLY TO THE POINT OF TUMOR, MAY YOUR BE HACKED BY DEMONS........ MTCHEEEW
delete is different from deactivate
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Onwe101(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ω̴o need for trainin dissolve dem sharply employ new MODS...
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
kiss so proud of what we achieved today lol, thier is power in unity, despite all the sexkilled and justlame, despite all d hidden posts, and bans we won cheesy. This is the best way to save this country, Lets come together as one and fight for our rights on all issues.

3 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Waspy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Growing up, i read George Orwells "Animal Farm"........i never thought i'ld see it all dramatised! Long live Nairaland!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by sCun: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
wman: Please control/reprogram the antispambot also. It bans members unreasonably & makes Nairaland miserable for many.
True, that antispambot dey mad sometimes.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by homesteady(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
gringrin and the masses won!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Caracta(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ROFTLMAOOO.... A-ca-wereism.

Honestly, i had to open mouth at that comment. Nah...this is good. Better days ahead.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by homesteady(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
See traffic that this thread is getting! grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by tunapa2009(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davo93: Great Response Seun and i must indeed say i am impressed. But why did it take you so long to respond??

Moreover, despite all what we said earlier, this same Sexskillz still parades himself around Nairaland to spew nonsense. If truly he is not your staff, then we strongly advice you do away with him before he destroys your work.

We also plead you to set every imprisoned accounts due to the former open letter free. I think moving this particular letter to the front page shouldn't be that hard to let offline contributors be aware of this new development.

In the meantime, i appeal to all loving members of Nairaland to let us take Seun for his words and allow peace reign here while he sorts out things.

Long Live Nairalanders!
Long Live Nairaland!!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Regards,
Davo93
For Concerned Nairalanders.
I am pretty sure that you MUST be an OAU student..
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by greedie1(f): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
centje: delete is different from deactivate
the thing pain the dude pass the forum owner sef.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
tunapa2009:
I am pretty sure that you MUST be an OAU student..
lmao! Bcus he carry craze come nl? Oga Tunesh , efi yen le joor! grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by deols(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Waspy: Growing up, i read George Orwells "Animal Farm"........i never thought i'ld see it all dramatised! Long live Nairaland!!!

Many have read animal farm but their councillors, living in their neighbourhood have failed to provide dividends of democracy.

Obviously, to them, animal farm is only on paper and applicable on a faceless forum.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:

Who be dis? undecided
Idowuuuoooo....Please give this boy 1 shot of alomo mixed with penicillin...he has elephantiasis of the scrotum
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hehehe! Seun don grant us amnesty! I hope dis is not a "political" promise. I knw wit d delete button, all NL members dat have upto 10 accounts will delete 9 n we will finally know d exact population of Nairaland
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Enegod(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Scun: There you have it, Sexkillz and Justwise who were claiming shareholders are ordinary forum members.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / Take This Personality Test / Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.