Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,204 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Thread For Weed Smokers. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread For Weed Smokers. (31177 Views)

Photo Of How Smokers Kill Themselves: Viewers Discretion Advised. / EBOLA: Cigarette Smokers To Dip Their Sticks in Salty Water Before Smoking? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2013
grin

Share stories, experiences, how you started, playlists you listen to, craziest shit you've done etc etc.... grin

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by bolaino(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Fvcck it, fvcck it, skeeter I love u mann, lol, crazy sh.it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by RationalDude(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2013
@op, do you smoke weed? (just curious)
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by bolaino(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2013
RationalDude: @op, do you smoke weed? (just curious)
do you smoke weed yourself? Are you a police officer? Why are you asking? Do you want to arrest him?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by UyiIredia(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Weed smoking in health sevtion This stuff should be in the General section.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by bolaino(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2013
The marijuana plant is a divine plant, a plant from the creator of the world, a plant created to heal the soul, do you know that of everything that God created for consumption for humans, marijuana is the only one that you can not die of overdose from.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by bolaino(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Weed smoking in health sevtion This stuff should be in the General section.
good to see u here mann, I know you would come out of this thread a changed mann, this is the right section for weed, cos weed smoking has to do with healing the soul and mind, so na mental health be that so.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2013
weed is the fruit of wisdom, me i dey suspect say na im god plant for eden wey he no want make adam and eve go near.. grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by RationalDude(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2013
bolaino: do you smoke weed yourself? Are you a police officer? Why are you asking? Do you want to arrest him?
Didn't I state my reason for asking? Too much weed is interfering with your sight, I'll advise you quit while you still can.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Sip easy choko swt ooo choko nice oooo but @ d same time u can end up in Yaba Left(Psychiatric Hospital)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by eightsin(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Weed kills d brain cells...
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by UyiIredia(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2013
bolaino: good to see u here mann, I know you would come out of this thread a changed mann, this is the right section for weed, cos weed smoking has to do with healing the soul and mind, so na mental health be that so.

If Fela despite how well he supported smoking what he called 'Nigerian Natural Grass' didn't convince me ? What make you think you will ? Abeg I no try weed.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by UyiIredia(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2013
bolaino: good to see u here mann, I know you would come out of this thread a changed mann, this is the right section for weed, cos weed smoking has to do with healing the soul and mind, so na mental health be that so.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Gboliwe: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2013
I think i will be greatly entertained here.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

If Fela despite how well he supported smoking what he called 'Nigerian Natural Grass' didn't convince me ? What make you think you will ? Abeg I no try weed.

I trust your curiosity will get the better of you.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by dgitrader(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2013
Get high! As long as u want. long as u survive. Afterall, life is too short. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by jayriginal: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2013
bolaino: The marijuana plant is a divine plant, a plant from the creator of the world, a plant created to heal the soul, do you know that of everything that God created for consumption from humans, marijuana is the only one that you can not die of overdose from.

Don’t give me that sh1t that weed’s a drug. It ain’t no motherfuckin’ drug. I’ve done the research. It’s just a plant. It just grows like that. And if you just happen to set it on fire . . . Katt Williams.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by bolaino(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2013
991: weed is the fruit of wisdom, me i dey suspect say na im god plant for eden wey he no want make adam and eve go near.. grin
one love bros, I dey feel u, the plant is a gift to mankind

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by bolaino(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2013
eightsin: Weed kills d brain cells...
that's a big lie, weed doesn't kill brain cells, it doesn't even affect one's intelligence unless the smoker started when he or she was below 18, other dan dat there is nothing u can say about weed.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2013
RationalDude: @op, do you smoke weed? (just curious)
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Weed smoking in health sevtion This stuff should be in the General section.

Weed is a plant/drug. I think this is the right section.
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2013
marious: Sip easy choko swt ooo choko nice oooo but @ d same time u can end up in Yaba Left(Psychiatric Hospital)

Too much of anything is bad, even water. Irony of life...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2013
So, back to business and what the OP was bad...

Why I started: Resisted the urge for some time, though all of my regular friends used to smoke up once in a while. Let's say curiosity got the better of me.

First experience: Not good, the weed was skunk and all the coughing/choking almost ripped my lungs...

Will be back with more.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2013
eightsin: Weed kills d brain cells...
na lie, na wen u smoke ur brain cell go dey active. infact weed dey stimulate brain cell.
who no smoke no go know sha. cool

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2013
991:
na lie, na wen u smoke ur brain cell go dey active. infact weed dey stimulate brain cell.
who no smoke no go know sha. cool

grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Kai, Who can hit me up? I need to have this 'cloud 9' expericence wink
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Kai, Who can hit me up? I need to have this 'cloud 9' expericence wink
i hear obadiah's a dealer.. that nigga has more weed than a farm...

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars:
i hear obadiah's a dealer.. that nigga has more weed than a farm...

Lol. I Don't think I have the money to have HRM's weed shipped to me grin, but I go try sha
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lol. I Don't think I have the money to have HRM's weed shipped to me grin, but I go try sha

grin grin grin grin trust me, he's got some nuclear shit.. it'll be iran and syria in your brain... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin grin grin grin trust me, he's got some nuclear shit.. it'll be iran and syria in your brain... cheesy

I trust for nukes grin grin, Abeg, count me out of the list, irana nd syria is enough grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars:

I trust for nukes grin grin, Abeg, count me out of the list, iran nd syria is enough grin grin
Re: Thread For Weed Smokers. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I trust for nukes grin grin, Abeg, count me out of the list, iran nd syria is enough grin grin

Was going through a similar thread and found this gem.. grin
buzugee: i believe it takes your mentals and spirit to a whole new level of consciousness that you can and will never achieve consciously. the only negative thing about it though is that in the trance of your new consciousness and the awakening of all your senses, this saps your body of a lot of nutrients and hence why you get the munchies. your body is crying out for nourishment. now the trick in not destroying your body when smoking weed is to cure the munchies with green vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. stay away from fast foods. this is how people go crazy on weed.

having said all of that, i stopped doing it like 5 years ago

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma / Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.