Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. (23603 Views)

To All Nairalanders That Supported Trump On His View About Islam / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Pope Francis Has Changed My View Of Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Wordemma(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
May his deliverance b permanent
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by MrTroll(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abeg who know where the demon run go? I need that demon o! I'm not getting enough toto these days.

2 Likes

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by jonuel1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
nedu2000: that's if you intend getting married

What about 'go ye into tђε̲̣̣̣̥ world aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊. Multiply'...

Multiply means reproducing Ɣø̲̣U̶̲̥̅̊я kind aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ how will he reproduce his kind by himself alone?

Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ funny aspect is tђε̲̣̣̣̥ hype attached t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ tђε̲̣̣̣̥ deliverance. Thousand gets delivered every now aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ then; being delivered isn't tђε̲̣̣̣̥ case here but remaining delivered is

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by crackhaus: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.
Who cares
Confused demon, confused Jim Iyke, Confused church for broadcasting the "deliverance" of a popular actor... Something dey smell, but who cares
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
1 Corinthians 7:7-9ESV
I wish that all were as I myself am. But each has his own gift from God, one of one kind and one of another. To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Matthew 19:10-12ESV
The disciples said to him, “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.” But he said to them, “Not everyone can receive this saying, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

marriage isnt compulsory....over 56 verses stated dat...read ur bible
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by ayoku777(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
texaco1: yes prosperity is a blessing ,abraham was blessed with material things , there is no place in the bible that marriage was refereed to as a blessing .

Bible says he that findeth a WIFE findeth a good thing and obtains FAVOUR from the Lord. So to obtain favour from the Lord is not a blessing in your book?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Pennywise(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Still dont get it. Does Jim Iyke want to dump a girlfriend and he is kind of finding it difficult? It seems far fetched but guys have been known to do more drastic things to dump babes they no longer want.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by texaco1: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
ayoku777:

Bible says he that findeth a WIFE findeth a good thing and obtains FAVOUR from the Lord. So to obtain favour from the Lord is not a blessing in your book?
bro ,this verse applies to those who are looking for a wife ,there is no where in the bible where marriage was made compulsory.if you are looking for something and God gives it to you then that can be called a blessing.there are many people in this world who don't want to be married does that mean they are poessed too
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by CharliParker: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
@alienware are u trying to say that Tb Joshua sopose to live jim Iyk with the demon so that he will remain single like Jesus. It Better now he is delivered, it is now left for him to marry or remain single like Jesus pls marriage or no marriage what is expected from U is to do what will pls God Almighty
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by ayoku777(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
benedict odum:
marriage isnt compulsory....over 56 verses stated dat...read ur bible

I agree marriage isn't compulsory, but how many of the people who are saying marriage is not compulsory and quoting scriptures are equally staying without sex. Coz you need to also note that marriage is the only scriptural institution under which sex is approved and honourable to God.

I believe you know the scriptures, so don't just disagree for the sake of keeping the comments going.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by devour129: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
jericco1: Jim doesn't know his problems, that deliverance thing is a script play.
if you know Jimmy well,you will understand he is a media LovePeddler. This is soooooo fake
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Pattey(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
alienware: It was all over the news yesterday that the star actor jim iyke was delivered from demonic oppression, which has prevented the guy from loving a particular woman and committing fully to any relationship. According to eyewitness and video's posted on youtube .The demon in him said " i don't want him to get married" ask yourself, is there anything special about getting married ? Was jesus christ married when he was on planet earth ? Christ was about 42 years when he was cruxified, yet he remained single.

Correction; Christ was 33 when he was crucified. His Ministry spanned from his age of 30 - 33

As for Jim Iyke, what can I say? It is well jare
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Tyraveee(f): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmmmm,d bible sayz dt a woman shall leave her parents n join wit a man 2 bcum 1.tek note,dnt talk n offend ur God pls
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by MomohLawal: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
tobechi74: My view.....that was a nollywood script by CHURCH OF ALL NATION PRODUCTION titled

DEMONIC ACTING

staring

jim iyke
pastor tb joshua
and lots of other ACTORS
U may be the one that will act path2 with those your demonic family.

WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by MomohLawal: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Kslib:
I'm not easily swayed by miracles or behave like the average over-religious Nigerian but you should have added the part where the demon also said "It wanted to take his life but didn't succeed"..
I added the bolded cos it seems like you just cherry-picked the part that best suited the aim of your thread..
For the records,i also hate how over-religious we Nigerians are, but just felt its only fair to stop giving half info when you want to criticize something.
All izz well!
The demon also said, I don't want him to serve God, he like God too much said the demon. But thank God for his deliverance,he can now serve God to his fullest
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by yanshless: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

OP...

Jesus was not 43 when he got screwed or nailed. (kai.. Both sound dirty)..

[img]http://i.qkme.me/3619yy.jpg[/img]

THOUGH WE MAY FREELY POST COMMENTS THAT ARE MIND BENDING IN THE NAME OF CREATIVE LIBERTIES...OKIJA, YOUR ADULT SENSE SHOULD TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE BECOME BLASPHEMOUS. SOMETIMES I SHARTE YOUR WIT BUT, THIS VERY PICTURE OF CHRIST YOU POSTED MOCKS THE XTIAN ESSENCE. I TAKE SOLACE IN THE FACT THAT I WONT BE THERE WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by passionate88: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
nedu2000: that's if you intend getting married
No b lie. Even if u want to findeth that wife, run from those group of people wey go visit Jesus wit gifts when Mary born am. Those 3 wise men from the ?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by passionate88: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
dannyokec: praise be to God
#emmanuel #God is with us

cool#like

1)if you are a scoan member

2)happy for jim iyke

3) expecting GOD for a miracle

undecidedignore diz if you think you are a failure..... undecided
I no ignore am bt I no like am.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by nedu2000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
jonuel1:

What about 'go ye into tђε̲̣̣̣̥ world aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊. Multiply'...

Multiply means reproducing Ɣø̲̣U̶̲̥̅̊я kind aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ how will he reproduce his kind by himself alone?

Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ funny aspect is tђε̲̣̣̣̥ hype attached t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ tђε̲̣̣̣̥ deliverance. Thousand gets delivered every now aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ then; being delivered isn't tђε̲̣̣̣̥ case here but remaining delivered is
most humans are capable of making children(reproducing)without getting married
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by touchmeder: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2013

There remains something fishy about SCOAN thats all i know. Before i get carried away i always tell myself (regardless of whatever flamboyant pastor is saying or whoever is having deliverance sessions) ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS ITS ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD. IF ANY MAN PREACHES ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE GOSPEL THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
I still dont know why people try to take the glory for their performance or watch seemingly spiritual manifestation and only then mutter ''JESUS IS LORD'' and i still dont understand why deliverance sessions are made for public viewing like a market scene. Dont say its to make me love and trust God more because i do already. lipsrsealed
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jesur did not come to the earth to get married. Marriage is God's plan for we human to satisfy our sexual urge and to replenish the earth. Jesus even talked on how to have a succesful marriage and avoid divorce. He only came to die for our sin and also bring grace upon our lives. That is his main duty on earth. Congrat to jim iyke!
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by yanshless: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
IT IS SAD TO NOTE BUT, MOST NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS TO QUICK TO PASS JUDGMENTS ON PHENOMENA BEYOND THEIR FULL COMPREHENSION. IN MATTERS OF RELIGION, THE MATURE MINDED MAKES HIS VIEW WITH SOME DEGREE OF INTROSPECTION.
I CAN'T SAY I'VE LIKED JIM IYKE'S PERSONA THROUGH THE YEARS. HE CASTS THE APPEAL OF THE VINTAGE PLAYBOY ALWAYS WANTING A SHRED OF THE PRETTY GIRL HE SEES.
MOST GUYS HATE PLAYBOYS BUT MOST GUYS WANT THE PLAYBOY'S GIRL.
KNOWING THAT THERE ARE LIFE'S MYSTERIES AS, WHAT MAKES THE SUN RISE UP IN THE MORNING, WHAT KEEPS ME AS I SLEEP?
WHAT MAKES PEOPLE GROW AND DIE? WHAT KEEPS THE MOON FROM FALLING?
MY GOOD SENSE TELLS ME THERE IS A GOD SOMEWHERE. ONE'S BELIEF OR UNBELIEF CAN'T STOP HIM FROM EXISTING.
HE IS THERE.
WHATEVER JIM EXPERIENCED THERE, I WISH HIM WELL IF IT IS FOR THE GOOD OF HIM.
AND, I DON'T THINK JIM WILL PUT UP SUCH STUNT FOR WHATEVER GAIN?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Chamackh(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Does your view matter to Jim Iyke? The mom wouldn't allow how to go unmarried cos he is the only son. I am so happy cos of his boldness to get delivered from satanic manipulations.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Biibra: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
May b jim had a spirit wife who did not allow him to get married. Jesus was crucified at 33. And u don't have to believe in his deliverance, what matters is that he has been delivered. So bo?
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by victorious1986: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
dopeJemi: Christ's mission on earth was to save d world and not 2 get married, he came 2 die 4 us not 2 make a woman a widow
That's right is that why jim is here also. Evry human has been programmed to fulfil his own destiny. if urs is to be accomplishd with d help of a partner it 'll be frustrating not advice otherwise.
dopeJemi: Christ's mission on earth was to save d world and not 2 get married, he came 2 die 4 us not 2 make a woman a widow
That's right is that why jim is here also. Evry human has been programmed to fulfil his own destiny. if urs is to be accomplishd with d help of a partner it 'll be frustrating not advice otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
THE PROBLEM IS NOT ANY DEMON
JIM IYKE INVITED THE DEMON THROUGH HIS LUST
FOR PUNNY. C HIM BIG EYE LIKE TIF NA LONGER THROAT
4 WOMAN NA HIM DEY WORRY AM. I DONT BUY THIS DEMON SH**
I HOPE HIS REPENTANCE IS 4 REAL NOT ANOTHER NOLLYWOOD
DISPLAY. IDIET
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
yanshless:

THOUGH WE MAY FREELY POST COMMENTS THAT ARE MIND BENDING IN THE NAME OF CREATIVE LIBERTIES...OKIJA, YOUR ADULT SENSE SHOULD TELL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE BECOME BLASPHEMOUS. SOMETIMES I SHARTE YOUR WIT BUT, THIS VERY PICTURE OF CHRIST YOU POSTED MOCKS THE XTIAN ESSENCE. I TAKE SOLACE IN THE FACT THAT I WONT BE THERE WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED.

I sincerely apologise for that post..

In the Future, I will exercise more caution with my posts so that they dont offend other posters such as your self.
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by stangely: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2013

33years oooooo, not 45 shocked shocked
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Onye iberibe
So as I didn't like your post I'm a failure?

I'm not a Scoan member

I'm not happy for Jim Iyke.
Dude's confused and probably just got initiated into something sinister.but he's yet to find out.

One day God will expose you guys and that your drama centre called synagogue whatever.
Mtchew!

Gullible folks
dannyokec: praise be to God
#emmanuel #God is with us

cool#like

1)if you are a scoan member

2)happy for jim iyke

3) expecting GOD for a miracle

undecidedignore diz if you think you are a failure..... undecided
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Coming to think of it now.. The Bible never categorically told us that Jesus died a Virgin..

I think we need to stop spreading this unconfirmed News of Jesus being a Virgin..
Re: My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. by KA24DETT(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Let me get something str8. The demon is preventing him from getting married. How about the demons that drives 90% of Nigerian men to commit adultery and sleep with their maids.
This is pathetic and a show put up for Nigerians . I can't believe we are that dumb.
Marriage does not mean s#it. It is a choice and it does not determine your happiness In this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.