Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Your Prediction, Which Club Is Going To Win The EPL This Season?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Prediction, Which Club Is Going To Win The EPL This Season?? (534 Views)

Nigeria Vs Congo: What Is Your Prediction? / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Your Prediction? / Nigeria Vs. Spain: What's Your Prediction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Prediction, Which Club Is Going To Win The EPL This Season?? by pafra(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
lets be objective with out bias of which club you belong to, which club is going to lift EPL this season. state your club and prediction.
Re: Your Prediction, Which Club Is Going To Win The EPL This Season?? by pafra(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Man U. i tip Man city
Re: Your Prediction, Which Club Is Going To Win The EPL This Season?? by Freedani(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Man U. I dont see arsenal lifting the trophy. They will end up wit their normal position "fouthfy" to Man U,bouncing back is certain but may not win it. I give it to man city
Re: Your Prediction, Which Club Is Going To Win The EPL This Season?? by Itoroetti(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Chelsea will win it.I'm a proud chelsea fan as well.like my post if u think chelsea will win.
Re: Your Prediction, Which Club Is Going To Win The EPL This Season?? by pafra(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
in making your judgement, look at factors such as the caliber of players in the club, the strength of the opposition, the style and tactic of the technical crew etc all this should form your basis for prediction and not because you support a particular club. pls you guys should be objective in your argument. chelsea coach ask the fans to forget abt trophy this season he knows better
Re: Your Prediction, Which Club Is Going To Win The EPL This Season?? by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Arsenal are in pole position to win the league. If history is anything to go by in football, the last time Arsenal lost the first league game of the season, they went ahead to lift the PL title. History may fail but Arsenal have not had a good bench as they do now in the last six years. TEAM ARSENAL.

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To WCQ Between Nigeria And Ethopia. / Super Eagles To Confront Italy In London On November 18 / Bruno Metsu, Former Coach Of Senegal, Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.