Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers (5451 Views)

Photos:Ini Edo's Boo Michael Godson Visits Former First Lady Mariam Abacha / Whatz Up With Mirian Anazodo? / Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers by osachuka: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2008
grin sad shocked cool tongue lipsrsealed cry I HAD MARIAM ANAZODO OF NTA AM EXPRESS JUST GAVE BIRTH 2 A SET OF TWINS, NA TRUE?
Re: Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers by Mustay(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2008
This is old news! shocked

Please stop pasting rumours. How do you mean you just heard?

haven't you seen her recently?
Re: Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers by meggy11: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2008
thanks for the news.i am just hearing of it o.i thank God for her o.i beg na two boys or two girls or a boy and a girl
Re: Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2008
Lovely couple Charles and Marian. I used to watch Charles sports programmes with so much interest then.
Re: Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers by Mustay(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
meggy 11:

.i beg na two boys or two girls or a boy and a girl

i think they are females. i can't remember undecided

(1) (Reply)

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Now Practicing Law / Will You Walk The Red Carpet With Your Boyfriend If He Is Wearing This? / Afrocandy Again! Pulls Down Pant In New Year Photo (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.