Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland (18348 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by tellwisdom: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
This guy is too good for arsenal. Do away with them sad

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by nerodenero: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
BabaAlabi: We have Szczesny so Enyeama is not needed. Sunderland or Aston Villa would be good for him.
What makes you think he isnt better than Szczesny?By all standard,Enyeama can compete at the highest level and in any league.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by nerodenero: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
tellwisdom: This guy is too good for arsenal. Do away with them sad
My thought too
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by hero10(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
goofy124: that is good won about Nigeria
this is serious
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by damosky12(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nattydonatus: I can't wait to see Enyeama become our second keeper after Scezney...
Enyeama is 10 times better than Scezney.. More experienced and faster. Enyeama would get the starting shirt in Arsenal if signed. Thats certain.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Rawpidgin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
so finally the guy don dey see shirt for lille? happy 4 him sha
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by greall1: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Joke of the week.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nattydonatus: I can't wait to see Enyeama become our second keeper after Scezney...

our be you and who? better go change club cos we are ok with our goalie.

enyeam biko wake up
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by MrMac10(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
A good perfomance in Brazil will guarantee him his dream move
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by kroosx: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
He would fit into any of d teams.... Buh i sure knw prof is bluffin if he actualy said dat...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by AZeD1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Why ?

He is not good enough for Arsenal!!!!!

By the way are thou in Portsmouth already?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by pek(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
from the link/source, you dont need a prophet to tell you it is a soft sell. crap. cheap sell.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by COvo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
No! It's not true.Arsenal is interested in V.Valdes and Vorm.Just anoda media speculation.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by UyiIredia(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
adaobi123: Wow. The likes of arsenal is a huge step. Do you think he's up to the challenge ?

Very much so. I will still never forget his expliots against Messi and his dependable performance since then.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Linked with wich sim card
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Lilchilz(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
demolaxy: Well, I am not much of a football person but my BF loves it. I told him about this and he just sighed and said "Nigerian football is quite a mess".
who ask u story 4 now
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
yeye Op, yeye speculations! Arsenal will Neva sign Vincent.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by AngelRaphael(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ok nah! Wish him the best
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by kroosx: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Linked with wich sim card
multilinks *GRIN*
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by goldfish80(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Allohrandy: The source is from kickoff Nigeria. I would probably believe the story if the source is either from goal.com or bbc sports. I don't believe Nigeria sport tabloid newspaper
If you are looking for authenticity, strick out Goal.com. They lost credibility a long time ago.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by joelbaba: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
that is good for him
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
una dey talk shit.. We don buy viviano from italian serie A.. I wonder where this came from
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Tonylyte(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
demolaxy: Well, I am not much of a football person but my BF loves it. I told him about this and he just sighed and said "Nigerian football is quite a mess".
pls change that ya bf, he is a mess 2 u...nt naija football. As u cn see, we r currently the african champions, wit the mandela(long live tha legend) cup..,
topic: any club that is interested in nyaema shul tak adv. Of dis oppotunity, cos after we win the wrld-cup, his shall by 500%. Thanx.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by maclatunji: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Enyeama is doing well in France, I watched him make a great save against Lyon over the weekend. It earned Lille a very good away point. He needs to improve in terms of crosses and he will be up there amongst the world best.

For now, I think Germany/Bayern Munich's Manuel Neuer is the best.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by lemmings(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
wenger is through with keepers.. Just speculation..if wenger wanted him,he would have made a move bfre sept deadline.. Wats d use of getting viviano on loan with an option of a permanent deal??

All wenger is interested in right now is a striker,DM,and possibly a right back.. As he keeps saying sagna will soon move to center back.. And wen he does,jenks will definately need competition for RB..

Vincent is good. But if wenger wanted him.. He would have got him a long time ago.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by NuhuIbrahim(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
If datz true gud 4 him
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
maclatunji: Enyeama is doing well in France, I watched him make a great save against Lyon over the weekend. It earned Lille a very good away point. He needs to improve in terms of crosses and he will be up there amongst the world best.

For now, I think Germany/Bayern Munich's Manuel Neuer is the best.

We ve better stoppers in la liga
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
lemmings: wenger is through with keepers.. Just speculation..if wenger wanted him,he would have made a move bfre sept deadline.. Wats d use of getting viviano on loan with an option of a permanent deal??

All wenger is interested in right now is a striker,DM,and possibly a right back.. As he keeps saying sagna will soon move to center back.. And wen he does,jenks will definately need competition for RB..

Vincent is good. But if wenger wanted him.. He would have got him a long time ago.

No o, we already have Flamini, I dnt tink we need another DM. We need a bad a-s.s striker now!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by isaiahethan: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Isn't he too old for gunners
Re: Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland by adegwurulez(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
person don be first choice for him club any stupid move now go jst end im career. Truth is, french league 1 is actually good and if enyeama keeps up his form, we will have a reliable shot stopper come 2014 WC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Champions League Final Abandoned After VAR Stopped Working / Chelsea's David Luiz Emerges As Arsenal Transfer Target / Leicester City Reacts To Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Death In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.