Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

James Hadley Chase's Works Lovers Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James Hadley Chase's Works Lovers Here (518 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Shear Your James Hadley Chase With Me / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Hadley Chase's Works Lovers Here by uaphorism(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Who else in the house loves Chase's works and what features in there, keeps them soo glued to your hands that you don't stop till you're at the last page?

Personally, its the action, the light romance, the cutting away of the irrelevancies that so make most novels boring and his use of words..
Re: James Hadley Chase's Works Lovers Here by preeky: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2013
I loved the simplicity of english when I was growing up and could understand everything.And his books titles were amazing./By the way is he still alive?I
Re: James Hadley Chase's Works Lovers Here by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2013
1. Description
2. The dialogue
3.Conciseness
4. Clarity
5. Suspense
6. Characters
7. Plot
Re: James Hadley Chase's Works Lovers Here by uaphorism(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
mazado: 1. Description
2. The dialogue
3.Conciseness
4. Clarity
5. Suspense
6. Characters
7. Plot
I cudnt hv put it any better

(1) (Reply)

Living A Worthy Life / Nigerians; Slaves Of Perception / Neeksta Reflection For Today (dec 6, 2013) -ingratitude: It Destroys Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.