Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! (14413 Views)

Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Temismith(f): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
undecided
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by IAMBREEZY: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Don't mind the bozo he takes everything as joke
@op may God bring him home safely.
donphilopus: do you think we are joking here, or are you a Nitwit?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
I hope you find him soon. Does he not have a phone? If he does is it switched off? Call all his friends that you know.

You should also make sure you report this case to the nearest police station as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by born2boink(m): 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hope you find him......... I no fit talk pass that one. But how old is he?

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by ewizard1: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Someone is missing and you take it as a joke?
Holy Lord!!! Let curse not get hooked to you!

You'll find him BHG!

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Originalsly: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Boys will be boys.....he will find his way home before sunset.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Completeguy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is what negligence and communication gap can cause in a family. @op I think your father has a lot to explain or am I the only one seeing that this account does not make up at all?
I pray for God's protection over him

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by hardnaf: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
May God lead him back home

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by donphilopus: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Don't mind the bozo he takes everything as joke
@op may God bring him home safely.
Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by valicious1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
People have internet on their phones.
And ur point is?

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by saintdeby(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
iamswizz: I think i saw him...

Ok, sorry i didnt.
dis shows dat u are small kid of 2yrs
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Completeguy: This is what negligence and communication gap can cause in a family. @op I think your father has a lot to explain or am I the only one seeing that this account does not make up at all?
I pray for God's protection over him
guy ....shut d heck up!!

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by everyday: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is not time to trade blames.Let's hope he is found

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by ecolime(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
ifyalways: What happened precisely that made your dad not take him to school as usual? Have you guys checked on the school,his friends place(not calling to ask but going there physically) ?
Did he have any problem at home with anyone? Does he have a favorite cousin,aunt or uncle and have you guys checked there?
How old is he? Is there a freebie party(street party,gig) that took place around ketu yesterday? You guys can go there with his pictures and ask around.

All the best
Nice questions. I passed through Ikosi-Ketu yesterday around 2.30pm. There was a street party like that beside Ketu overhead bridge. It was a dancing competition for teens. Saw lots of students in their uniforms. Don't really know the coys sponsoring the event though.
@OP: Look into this
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Not even 24 hours you already declared him missing..

Just saying.. Before some e-lion hoops out.

Btw he's old enough to own a cellphone
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by executinal(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Report to any nearest police station ASAP. Whether 24 hours or not.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by brighter: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Please I advice:
1) Put a cleare pix without any cap
2) Put up another number that is not your dad's

My question:
1) Who saw him after your dad have drove (am not insunuating anything but in any situation in naija, everybody is a suspect). What made your dad leave without this boy? Even if he's delaying him or being stubborn, who else can testify to that in your family?
2) Have you confirmed if he was in school that day
3) If yes to number 2, even if he is an introvert he still have friends, have you visited them to confirm thrie movement after school, there was lots of independent promo on the streets of lagos yesterday.

Please whether 24 or 48 hours, report to police, mother of Edo stoaway boy reported hers in less than 24 hours

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Una sure say fashola never deport am go onitsha
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by emmabest2000(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Goodevening Nairalanders,
My Jnr bro got missing this morning! My Dad ws supposed to drop him off school but he couldn't and drove off! My lil bro in his lil mind decided to goto school without anyone knowing this, and my mum on the other hand, thought my Dad drove him off! Not until he(Dad) got home and confirmed he didn't. We have no idea where he is right now, he is an introvert and hardly hangs around with friends! His name is John Akinsoji, he was putting on a lemon t-shirt(glo) before he left home this morning...wil upload his pic.
Please if you have any info about him, kindly call my Dad's number-08033337146 or post it here. Thanks so much and God bless y'all.
He will surely return safe and sound In Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
Have you reported this to the police, there is a police station @ ketu bus stop around tipper garage and one @ ikosi road.

I hope there is no quarrel between him and your dadd, if there is don't worry he will come back home.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by iykofias(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
mobuch:
Una sure say fashola never deport am go onitsha
person broda dy miss u dey talk about deport. She tell u sey her plantain dey loss?
@op_ I av weigh out evri possible outcomes n kip arrivin at 1 conclusion *ur broda wl return wit his 2 legs. We all did stupid tins at dat age

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by pickabeau1: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
I pray he is found..

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by baconline(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Does your brother use a cell phone? If yes drop the number and d GSM operator can check his call logs and state from where he made his last call
Also d pix u posted seems to be under your signature and not on yur normal post, is that u or yur kid bro

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Agent8706(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
but seriously, have u guys consulted the nearest airport?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by binigirl(f): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
@OP: I tink wat u need 2 do is check wit his friends maybe one of dem might have information regarding his whereabouts. Also, if he has a phone, contact his service provider dey can help with his last calls and also tracking.

I pray he is found in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
plz i taught 2day is public hoilday...so y going 2 school?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Ptoocool(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
iamswizz: I think i saw him...

Ok, sorry i didnt.

You ok at all?
ï wonder when all this young kids got access to d website..
Not to talk of posting nonsense here,,,
Moderator(s) wia art thou
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by blackmann(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
mr.ceo63:
plz i taught 2day is public hoilday...so y going 2 school?
Dude, if you had taken a little more time to look at the date on the OP and not satisfy your itchy fingers to comment, you would have noticed the post was from yesterday.

Ptoocool:

You ok at all?
ï wonder when all this young kids got access to d website..
Not to talk of posting nonsense here,,,
Moderator(s) wia art thou

That is what new generation mobile phones can do. Oh and don't forget the on-going ASUU strike.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Zikdik(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Don't worry Sis. ,he'll be fine.Contact the nearest police station.They might try to extort money from you but at least they would "swing into action".

This is my problem with Ajebo kids.Big boy like that one no fit carry hin leg go school?
My primary/secondary school days ehn,if I hear say them carry you go school.Sebi na papa wey get car go dey drop hin pikin.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Goodevening Nairalanders,
My Jnr bro got missing this morning! My Dad ws supposed to drop him off school but he couldn't and drove off! My lil bro in his lil mind decided to goto school without anyone knowing this, and my mum on the other hand, thought my Dad drove him off! Not until he(Dad) got home and confirmed he didn't. We have no idea where he is right now, he is an introvert and hardly hangs around with friends! His name is John Akinsoji, he was putting on a lemon t-shirt(glo) before he left home this morning...wil upload his pic.
Please if you have any info about him, kindly call my Dad's number-08033337146 or post it here. Thanks so much and God bless y'all.

There are many questions here but first
You said he went to school, did people see him at school yesterday?
Have you confirmed he was at school
What time did they see him last
That is a good place to start
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Something does not add up
If your dad was supposed to take him and didn't ,how far is the school from home
From your tone,it seems to me it is not easy for him to get to school
Could your dad be angry with him for something and refused to drive him
He could have run away from home to escape his wrath
You said he is an introvert,that is how they react to things
He will not confront or complain openly but just escape to a more sane environment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How's Power Supply In Your Area? / Folakemigeh Is An Impersonator: Facts Are Here (A Picture Included) / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.