Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos (19253 Views)

Gang Member Dies After Attempting To Gold Plate His Balls / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog / Court Denies 13-year-old Bail For Attempting To Kill Olusegun Obasanjo With Sach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is serious
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by jude33084(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
AnOlAd: Rubbish..

what do you expect,....they too want a scholarship wink
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by babybuzx(f): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dis children wants scholarship dats y dey attempted to do dat. E fit be their mothers that adviced dem to do dat like mothers get jealous in our kid storiescheesy
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Btunde009: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Evy.uc:
Look at how des criminal minded children ar thinkn. If anything bad had hapend to them some pple wil start blamin our leaders. U hv not finishd ur sec skul ad started tryin 2travel abroad. Hv u tried luck here? Ad concld dat oda countries is beta than nigeria. This is d time our elders or our adults wil stop castigatin our country in presence of our children cos it is sendin bad signal 2them. Dat nobody can make it here in nija. which i belief dat b4 dis kids reach 25yrs nigeria wil be better dan now. Things might be in right track then. Lets start preachin 2our kids dat nigeria is gud, so dat they wil hv high moral 2 work hard towords their lives than hvin dis bad thinkin.
. I do not have the same perception as yours. Though been optimistic is good but been realistic I consider is better. Have you considered what those kids might have been exposed to in their own country? Considering their ages and the situation in the country at the time they started getting familiar to things; they might have been studying through hardship, been exposed to several social assaults and environmental bulliness. Hearing of the close ringing sound of terrorism, un-employment which they might have seen some neighbours fall victims. Darkness when the leaders where supposed to have sorted things out. Several to mention but few. To be frank, whether those kids have attempted taking a very precarious and fragile decision or not, the country is just a shadow of their imagination. With fully delicate ambition, they wanted to see the beautiful part of the world. Going abroad is not the offence, most Europeans feel the same for america and the vice is as well versa. It happens everywhere, seeing new things, people, culture and friends is the enthusiastic morale. Our government had better work things out here than seeing crowds of kids doing the protest before every television channels. @53, still Nigerian couldn't be boastful of saying "I feel good in my country"! Its a too devastating...
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
All these are happening because many Nigerians have lost HOPE in this country, especially the youth. Without the hope that tomorrow will be better than tnday, progress cannot be made. I did a personal research in my neighbourhood and i discovered that out of 50 young males i interrogated casually, 36 of them believe that there is no hope in the country and travelling out is their only hope. If you think i'm bluffing, interrogate other youths within your vicinity to find out. This lack of hope is the reason for the Stowaway kids we are currently experiencing.

1 Like

Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Jonnie29: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
if these kids can feel the heat of this country wt abt the adult? thinking of leavin this country for a better life.GOD help nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by GoodSamaritan: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
I hereby recommend that all teenagers to stow away so as to earn scholarship and at least 2 bodyguards....lol

Nigerians are real comedians
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by dada01(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
every pickin wey show face for airport is now a "stoway boy"
bros: com junior i no want see u for airport again oo
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by 5much(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
They want to get their own scholarship nd 'good food'. CLOWNS.
imagine u being able to ping and browse without worrying about d battery of ur tablet,bb or smartphone dying. GET a POWER BANK today.5600mah is 3k and 12000mah is 5k.
Call: 08065643058
Pin:2913CCDB
Gist2tech@gmail.com
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by maryhaam(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
They should be taking to juvenile home
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Chinnwa: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote
author=djeezy]The first stowaway boy in Benin has set a
precedent. He goes to school with bodyguards, eats good food and lives
in a good house. What do you expect other kids who are once in his
condition to do? especially in a country where there's high rate of
poverty. Don't be surprised these kids were even sent by their parents
to stow away.
[/quote] my thoughts exactly
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Chinnwa: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Stowaway is now d new trend in naija
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
They shouldnt help those under 10 age kids. They might have arranged this with D man that wants to charge phone. If d Edo govt and others did nt help that boy in the benin case, it would have seem oppressive as he was first stowaway caught and it shows nigerians care, he was given attention. But if any person countinues this trend, nigeria need to show they abide by order so they should be flog seriously to dissuade them. Let D govt put restrianing measures to stop this inconsistency.
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Youngtekkey(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Very soon,u will be hearing sound of something that falls on ur roof,don't be suprised,it means that a stowaway kid has fall down
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by freeradical(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Bad Niggerz grin grin grin grin

I enjoy the hood the other guy put on. My guy don ready to rock yankee grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by beamzy08(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
na to stowaway na im sure pass nw o
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Excellent7(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
I am not surprised at this news. What you reward you get more of.
I remember the topic in which a nairalander expressed his opinion regarding the "rewarding" of the first boy.
https://www.nairaland.com/1419504/it-wrong-arik-airline-stowaway#17799870
Na which child wey no wan scholarship in better school, body guards and "good food"
In fact the airport police had better get ready, their job specs had been enhanced grin grin grin
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by free2ryhme: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
vision2050: They should be dealt with, so that other Children will refrain to do such evil behaviour.
Sick nation sick people

how are we not sure you are not sick with this your sick post ..
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Adesolomon024(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
This children no dey go school to learn ooo,na practical tinz on-point

1 Like

Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by gebest: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
djeezy: The first stowaway boy in Benin has set a precedent. He goes to school with bodyguards, eats good food and lives in a good house. What do you expect other kids who are once in his condition to do? especially in a country where there's high rate of poverty. Don't be surprised these kids were even sent by their parents to stow away.
my thought exactly u pick dis from my mouth.
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by gebest: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Destiny defers, dat was how God say Daniel ll bcom a star, if odas even succeed to enter d plane tyre compa dey may even fall on air, dem think say e easy, let me tel u God hand dey 4 dat Daniel's case.
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by iwoh4: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
independence day,independence children. dy are tired of husking.d young shall grow.parents hold ur children well ooo.children should know dat dy s no place like home. dy can also make it here too
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by CGKing(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Them want collect their own amnesty
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
This post is hidden
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by lastpage: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2013
Look at that useless Policeman pounding his chest like he has arrested the Chief Imam of Boko Haram?

What kind of security do we boast about, if 12-14yr old boys can breach it and find themselves in the Departure Hall, without adult company or any document?
Is that how Boko haram members will just walk into the place and do us a Kenya-Style?
Shame on those in charge of that Airport and the surrounding infrastructures.

The kind of Traffic hold-up on that Airport road sef, in the last one week is something else!

...and we call it "international Airport", right?

What a joke!

Lastpage!
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by gbishman: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2013
How would we not have stowaway children hiding inside planes when the government in its wisdon found it sensible to reward, popularise the youngstar and now children have seen it as an avenue of getting popularity, rewards from their own government. U should never reward indiscipline at least thats the way i was brought up. Outrughtly u should condemn it so people no there is no honor in it
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by cunlekkk(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2013
1st Captain tinz. Booking my stowaway space inside MRS airline
Aromas: Can't stop laughing
Buhahhhhhahhhhhha
Last time na 1
Dis time na 3
May be next now we be dozen
embarassed
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by santity100: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2013
Evy.uc:
Look at how des criminal minded children ar thinkn. If anything bad had hapend to them some pple wil start blamin our leaders. U hv not finishd ur sec skul ad started tryin 2travel abroad. Hv u tried luck here? Ad concld dat oda countries is beta than nigeria. This is d time our elders or our adults wil stop castigatin our country in presence of our children cos it is sendin bad signal 2them. Dat nobody can make it here in nija. which i belief dat b4 dis kids reach 25yrs nigeria wil be better dan now. Things might be in right track then. Lets start preachin 2our kids dat nigeria is gud, so dat they wil hv high moral 2 work hard towords their lives than hvin dis bad thinkin.

The problem is still leadership.. Bad schools, no jobs, poor living conditions..

First question I will ask you is .. Where do you live ?? Do you know how students teenagers and youths in areas like lagos island, ajegunle, okoko, other poor areas of the country live and survive

Go to these areas and you will see what young girls and boys are doing for money

Most parents in most of these areas can't even afford to feed their families conviniently .. Do you know how much it cost these days to feed, cater for minimum of 3 children compared to 2010 ?

No more morals in this country, parent don't event bother to ask their children where they gett money unlike the past.. You know why Cos of the situation of the country .. Who is to blame ?? Leaders and government ..

I don't expect you to understand ..
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by Pandora12(f): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2013
i dont believe this at all! this is a planned wrok, to get money from the Governor of their states... chai! Nigerians and tiff man sense!
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by yeyeman92(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2013
Aromas: Can't stop laughing
Buhahhhhhahhhhhha
Last time na 1
Dis time na 3
May be next now we be dozen

Think say u go don get sense now
Re: 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos by vision2050: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
free2ryhme:

how are we not sure you are not sick with this your sick post ..
shey i talk to you? Abi they r your family member, i tot as much they are. Dats why u attacked like a dog.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year / NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data / Change Of Name In Newspaper publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.