Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

As We Clock 53 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As We Clock 53 (463 Views)

Prayer Against Bribery And Corruption In Nigeria As We Clock 55 / Clock Ticking Fast For Lazarus Angbazo Of General Electric As His Sex Scandal Ge / Hurray Nigeria is 53 today : Happy independence day Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As We Clock 53 by kabayomi(m): 5:58am On Oct 01, 2013
O God of creation
Direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
Help us live in love and honesty If we live in just and true
Great lofty heights we will attain
And we will be able to build a nation where peace
And justice will reign..
Fellow Nigerians as shown above in my modified version of the Second stanza of the national anthem the time as come for us to live together in peace and harmony as one, let us put all tribal differentiation aside and join hand to move this great country of ours foward. Of course as a developing country we are faced with a lot of challenges but we need to have faith and keep our hopes high because when there is hope there is life. We the youth have to change pur negative mindset and face reality!!! Imagine someone saying he will dress in black white black to mark the independence?! This is really sad, no matter how bad things are we have to be proud of our heritage and culture.
Though it’s not going to be easy but i know one day we will get there and when we look back to reminisce we will smile and say ‘It was worth the struggle’.
I dont know what cause you will take as for me:
I pledge to Nigeria my country,
To be faithful, loyal and honest,
To serve Nigeria with all my strength,
To defend her unity,
And uphold her honor and glory,
So help me God. Amen
Happy Independence Nigeria.

http://kabayomi007./2013/10/01/as-we-clock-53/

(1) (Reply)

@53 What Have We Really Achieved? / 2 Men Docked For Having Sex Inside Church / Where Is Mondi_cheeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.