Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:52 PM

Dear Family Section, Decide To Be Independent And Happy Independence Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Family Section, Decide To Be Independent And Happy Independence Day (619 Views)

Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Family Section, Decide To Be Independent And Happy Independence Day by Rhythm(f): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2013
If you have a husband who controls you and uses you as a punching bag, make a conscious decision to get independence today.

If you have a boss who like most other bosses is a pain in an unmentionable part of the animal human anatomy, get independent today, start your own business.

If you are unemployed and jobless, get independent and become self employed.

If you are a student of a public university and ASUU hasn't let you go to school in 3months, get independent, go to a private school or go to ghana cheesy.

If you are an unhappily married husband whose wife nags like hell, get independent, get your own room and install burglar nag proof doors in it.

If you are a working mother, whose kids are at that age where they play like rascals, get independence, ship them off to boarding school grin.

Whoever you are, and whatever gives you stress in your life, key into Nigeria's independence day and get your own independence from it. No use living like a slave in an independent country.

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Family Section, Decide To Be Independent And Happy Independence Day by hersweetness(f): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Lol, happy independence to u too
Re: Dear Family Section, Decide To Be Independent And Happy Independence Day by StateOfMind: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2013
grin grin

I'm still enjoying my dependence tongue , but nice post all the same.

Happy independence to you too.
Re: Dear Family Section, Decide To Be Independent And Happy Independence Day by Rhythm(f): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2013
StateOfMind: grin grin

I'm still enjoying my dependence tongue , but nice post all the same.

Happy independence to you too.
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Day Demand / Having A Fun Time With A Limited Budget!!!! / A Letter From An Aborted Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.