Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan (5841 Views)

Mtn Ipulse Unlimited Browsing / Free 1005mb Data For Mtn Ipulse & Supersaver Subscribers / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan by wizean(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Dear service provider,

I wish to make my reservations known about the inability to verify the level of data usage on the ipulse plan.

Whenever I purchase my 5naira for 5mb daily by dialing *406*1#, there is virtually no short service code to check and monitor data usage on this plan and it makes it pretty difficult to ascertain what the problem is when there is an inability to connect to the internet, one would not be able to ascertain if it is actually a temporal network problem or the data subscribed for has actually been exhausted.

It also makes it difficult to judiciously and efficiently maximize the usage of the data being subscribed for.

I would appreciate if this is looked into and an adequate service code is provided for this purpose or it is incorporated into the already known *559#.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks.
Re: Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan by twaintoy(f): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2013
Is it only 5mb dat can be bought? Any other?
Re: Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan by calabaman(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2013
twaintoy: Is it only 5mb dat can be bought? Any other?
Send G as an sms to 131. To get the mobile data plans sent to your mobile! #the sms is free
Re: Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
People, this MTN ipulse of a thing has been raking my money coz wen my mb finish, they wont even notify me not until i download an app, thanks to dat app they cant rake it again... let me share u d gist
1. Download My Data Manager (1.5MB)
2. Open it and tap set data plan, then go to plan type and then Put 4.7 in data limt and 0(zero) in d data used
3. Dial *406*1#
4. Their server may not reply u on time, u just on ur data nd start browsing!
NOTE______
1. The mtn 5mb is just 4.7mb
2. It expires by 11:59 pm
3. If u exhaust the 5mb, u can just opt out by dialing *406*2# then opt in again with *406*1# nd reset ur data manager

2 Likes

Re: Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan by wizean(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
What kind of phone do u use? I mean what kind of phone wld dis app work for? Definitely not a Nokia phone
Bamzy_don: People, this MTN ipulse of a thing has been raking my money coz wen my mb finish, they wont even notify me not until i download an app, thanks to dat app they cant rake it again... let me share u d gist
1. Download My Data Manager (1.5MB)
2. Open it and tap set data plan, then go to plan type and then Put 4.7 in data limt and 0(zero) in d data used
3. Dial *406*1#
4. Their server may not reply u on time, u just on ur data nd start browsing!
NOTE______
1. The mtn 5mb is just 4.7mb
2. It expires by 11:59 pm
3. If u exhaust the 5mb, u can just opt out by dialing *406*2# then opt in again with *406*1# nd reset ur data manager
Re: Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
wizean: What kind of phone do u use? I mean what kind of phone wld dis app work for? Definitely not a Nokia phone

na. its an android phone
Re: Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan by duwdu: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
That's good thinking, @Bamzy_don, and comes in handy too.

Thanks for posting.

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Is So Far Gone!!! Can Apple Catch Up?? / 10 Best Suit Photo Editors (android) / Hurray MTN Inroduces 7gb Data Plan For #2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.