Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life (4579 Views)

16 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Earn $1000 Monthly Income From MLM In 2016 / A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room / Top 22 Richest People In Nigeria 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
I do hear so many people say; only if I'm making more money...and I say to myself, I was once having this kind of mindset. Truly, making more money starts from the mind. So, if you really desire to be making more money at will, you need to develop the right money mindset. I must tell you that every of the steps I'll be stating below, I'm practicing them and I'm glad to have known them.
I may not be a millionaire but I've visualized the big business system my small business will be turning to in the next seven years time. It's all about laying the right structures and sticking on till end. So, here are every step that is working for me.
1. Discover your talent/hobbies/natural abilities
2. Define your life purpose and relate it to your talent/hobbies/natural abilities.
3. Align your life purpose to God's expectations for mankind.
4. Start living your life purpose.
5. Get financially intelligent.
6. Make money work for you instead of working for money.
7. Spend by budget.
8. Always pay yourself first.
9. Read at least one personal development book every month.
10. Listen to mindset building message everyday.
11. Practice what you learn.
12. Get a mentor.
13.Learn how to sell.
14. Sell more values than you buy.
15. Focus more on your strengths, while you improve on your weaknesses through constant personal development. (As you're growing, learn to properly delegate tasks that are not within your area of expertise so that you can spare up more time for yourself to be more productive)
16. Pay your tithe/charity always.
17. Pay your brokers well.
18. Don't allow money to be your primary motivation rather value creation. But balance it well so that it'll be profitable.
19. Strive to always be creating values - Be creative and caring in doing it.
20. Build relationships - making good contacts is very valuable for success.
21. Leverage on the existing structures and systems to succeed faster.
22. Form a mastermind team - Your Dream Alliance.

I'll be explaining these steps in a more detailed write up on this thread. Therefore, I encourage you to stay put with me as well as respond to my view points as they touch you. I also welcome other successful entrepreneurs to share their experiences as it regards any of the steps in discourse on a particular day.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by nomoless: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Everything there makes sense to me. My advice is to follow or do that which you can in the write up
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Step 1: Discover Your Talent/Hobby/Passion/Natural Ability and Start Developing It.
It has been said that the easiest way to make your first million is by practicing what you love doing. Create a value with it and build a business around it. The truth is that if you can do this for free what much more when you start charging money for it.
For instance, I speak on personal growth in my church, among my friends and as well as in my place of work. This same thing I have started offering through my blog and YouTube channel. And people ask me to offer it for a pay. This was what inspired me to come up with an audiovisual series of my personal growth teachings. The interesting thing is that the market is there for these products. As long as you have been offering it free for some period and built a market that know how good you are in doing what you love. It must not be speaking, it can be any hobby or natural ability. For instance, I met a young guy who is a marketing graduate but works as a chef in a hotel. The most exciting thing is that he is so much excited about what he does and he is one of the best staffs in his place of work. You can do the same with your talent or passion or your personal interest. Wish you all the best and see you at the top.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^ Awesome!
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
nomoless: Everything there makes sense to me. My advice is to follow or do that which you can in the write up

Sure Nomoless, discipline is key to success. Doing it! Very vital to produce results. I know that so many teaches say what they don't do and it's so bad. That's one of the issues I suffered when I started. I noticed I was talking more and was doing a little, so I've to redress it. It took me some commitment, focus and discipline to effect this change.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Ademat7(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Am interested in dis topic, awaiting more
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2013
Step 2: Define Your Life Purpose and Relate It to Your Talent/Hobby/Natural Ability.
If you sincerely want to achieve more in your life, you need to define your life purpose. If making more money in a legitimate way is your goal, you need to define your life purpose. So, if any of these is your goal, I tell you this for free, by defining your life purpose, it'll become easier to achieve it. Life purpose is that one major thing you desire to become in life for which you will be known. For instance, when I call the name, Wole Soyinka, what comes to your mind? What of Alhaji Aliko Dangote? And what of Seun Osewa? What of Basket mouth or Kanu Nwankwo? I believe you get it clearer now.
It's important you know why you need to define your life purpose. Have you heard the saying; A well diagnoised sickness is half cured? If yes, it applies in this context. When you define your life purpose, you'll be living your life on daily bases with focus. If you don't know, there are lots of distraction in life that limit us from achieving more faster in life. But when you define you life purpose, create the pictute of it, visualize it in your mind and believe it, forces beyond your control will start working in your favour to help you do more as well as get more results. Let's be a bit practical. Let's say you make up your mind that you want to buy a particular brandbof car, you'll notice that from that moment, you'll start noticing the model you want to buy every single time it passes by. You'll that comparing different colours and you'll start asking questions about how to get it without hitches. This is for real because it was just in August this year when I agreed with my wife that we'll get a Toyota Camry that I knew the difference between 1998, 2000 and 2001 models.
I tell you, when you define your life purpose, visualize and believe it, you'll develop this kind of confidence that will make you to start taking action with boldness and this produces more results.
In my next post, I'll show you how to define your life purpose in relation to your talent/hobby/natural ability to get the best impact and start making more money with ease in your life.

1 Like

Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Six11(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
To make money, you must sell something, to get more money, you must sell more things...
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Six 11: To make money, you must sell something, to get more money, you must sell more things...
That is rightly said. And selling is fun when you're selling what you are passionate about and believe in the value you've got in it. With this spirit, you will be able to show any prospect how the benefits of your value can meet his/her needs.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
How to Define Your Life Purpose to Achieve More Success in Your Life
Friend, my goal is to make this as practical as possible. So, the first thing you need to do is to ask yourself; what is that one thing that I virtually do always that makes me excited? What is that one thing that I can miss my meal doing it? What is that one thing that I can spend my last cash to enjoy if it means paying money for it? What is that one thing that when I do it, people keep appreciating it? What is that one thing that even if you wake me up from the sleep and immediately ask me to do it, I can do it sharp-sharp without feeling it? These are questions that can help you discover your passion/hobby/natural ability. If you’ve discovered your hobby or natural ability; congratulation! What you need to do is to see how it can positively impact other people’s lives. By finding out this, you’ll be equipped to define your life purpose. That is, how you’ll touch so many other people’s lives while doing what you love doing in life. At that point, we say, your vocation becomes vacation – work becomes fun! Isn’t it interesting?
For instance, when I discovered that I love reading, writing and teaching, I started thinking of how I can use this to impact my world. At first, I was writing more of creative stories. This part of me helped me to write a novel in 2004 after my degree examinations while I was waiting for my NYSC. After my NYSC, my interest shifted to personal growth, financial intelligence and entrepreneurship. What inspired the shift is because I saw that I needed entrepreneurship education to excel. Also, I observed that so many Nigerian youths are jobless and they need help. I saw that there is a big gap on entrepreneurship and money education in Nigeria, so I saw that I have got something that can help my peers. To actualize this dream, I’ve to join a good network marketing company. In this company, I focused more on learning how to sell, overcome rejection as well as build my mindset. In learning these, I was also making money. That was very exciting. Having seen what I was able to achieve doing what I love doing and the fact that people are appreciating it, I decided to take it as a business thus, I floated training, publishing and consulting business in 2012.
Friend, it’s important that I tell you that if you will change your mindset about money – that is, the mindset of chasing after money as if life depends only on it, and focus more in adding more values to your life, discovering your hobby/natural ability, defining your life purpose in relation to your natural ability and start to living it, you’ll see that over time, money will naturally start following you. Till I come your way next time, I encourage you to take action.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Step 3: How to Align With Your Source for Ultimate Success in Your Life

“My son, despise not the chastening of Jehovah; neither be weary of his reproof. For whom Jehovah loveth he reproveth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.” - Prov 3:11-12 (ASV)

It is only a fool that says there is no God. Therefore, seek you first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto it. Friend, it says, every other thing, not just one thing but every other thing – whatsoever that you may desire that is good before the Lord; shall be added unto it. I’m not here to decide who is godly and who is not, but I want you to get the point; the law of creation states that a product of creation gets sustained when it is operated according to the manufacturer’s instruction. Therefore, I ask you friend, do you know your source? And how connected are you to your source?

By origin, God puts in everybody something with which you can sustain yourself; make your millions and enjoy your life to its fullest according to his expectations for you. That is what I called the creative ability which we inherited from God. And this ability is meant to be acted on our talents/natural abilities in line with our life purpose. But, the question is; are you following the description of He, whose creative ability you’ve inherited. Let me be practical; God’s description for us, otherwise known as the Ten Commandments is summarized in two great commandments:
1. Love your God with all your heart, all your mind and all your strength
2. Love your neighbors as yourself.

The common term there is LOVE. So, I ask; do you show love in living your life purpose? If there is no love in it friend, you’ll continue to struggle to legitimately make more money. See, whatever value that you are (want to be) offering to others that need it, it must be done in love. And it is that love that will make your customers/clients to stick to your offers and continue to patronize you.

Friend, do you spend your hard earned money to buy a substandard product? Do you pay any salesman who is offering something that does not meet your expectation? Certainly not! Let me tell you for free that a cheat can only succeed in selling a bad product just once. Therefore, whatever you want others to do for you; you should do same to them. Let’s apply this to our daily lives. If you’re working in a particular place of work and your boss, colleagues and clients know you as a diligent, pleasant, honest and highly effective person, do you think your boss would want to get rid of you? And do you think your career growth won’t be certain? Even if your boss and colleagues are perverted, and they conspired to age you out because you’re an honest person, friend; your diligence and high efficiency and effectiveness will land you another job within a short time. Except you’re not a patient and confident person. See, I do tell people that I’m not afraid of losing my job for honesty because I know I can always get another one or go full time in my coaching and speaking enterprise. Let’s also apply it in business. If your customers/clients know you as a hard work, efficient and honest person, you’ll continue to get their repeat patronage. More so, they will move a step further from being your customers/clients to also become your marketers – word of mouth referral.

Therefore, if you want to go far in living your life purpose, kindly get aligned with God and consistently show love in everything that you do. This works for me and I know it shall work for you.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Step #4: Start Living Your Life Purpose

Friend, I hope my teaching meets you well? Before I go forward, I'll want you to stop everything you're doing right now and appreciate yourself very well for taking the bold step to be reading this personal growth coaching series; "22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps to Make More Money in Your Life". Kindly give yourself a standing ovation because I believe that with the information you're getting here, you'll be far ahead of a lot of people who are in this forum that are not getting these information.

Ok! Let's move on to today's discourse. To start making more money than you're currently making now, you've to start living your life purpose. Let me give you a sound of warning. Money is not all about the physical cash (fiat money or currency) that you see with your naked eyes. True money is in values created which attend to human needs. And for you to be able to create a higher perceived value, you need to consciously be adding to your personal value so that you'll be able to add more values to your society, thereby creating wealth for yourself. Doesn't it sound interesting?

I've discovered that the moment you start living a purpose driven life, your confidence level will begin to surge. You attitude will change to positive and your results will follow suite. I can remember vividly how my life was transformed starting from the day I made up my mind to drop my 3 years negative attitude baggage to focus on my life purpose. I felt new level of energy and constant enthusiasm about life. I became conscious of what I say at every point, how I dress, how I carry myself, how I do my work at my work place and so on. I was no more doing things just any how rather I always tried to weigh how it'll take me closer to my life purpose. In fact, every of my life decisions were centered on how it can draw me closer to my life purpose.

It's important I tell you that it does work every time because you're still a human being. And change is not an express-movement-kind-of-a-thing. There will be moments you'll get depressed and loss focus. But, there are certain things that worked for me. They include;
1. Write down your life purpose on the first page of your "Road-Map Book" - A notebook where you'll be write every of your thoughts and action plans.
2. Set a mission and a vision for yourself and write them out in your road-map book.
3. Make commitments to yourself - daily, weekly, monthly and annual commitments. These will become your score card and don't forget to write them down in your road-map book.
4. Engage in a constant personal development exercise - read at least one new book every month, listen to one inspirational tape every month and attend a course at least every quarter. All these must be resources that you know are related to your life purpose.
5. Get a mentor.
6. Associate with like minds and drop every negative relationship.
7. Make the best use of your time. Time is a valuable asset to successful people.
8. When you're losing focus, review your road-map book and let your goals inspire you. Learn to always have the end in mind.
Till I come your way tomorrow, start living your life purpose today.

P.S.: If you seriously want to start making more money, I've just started a new Global Real Estate and Lifestyle Business. I got the product franchise of FLIPPING4PROFIT LLC; a Florida US based Real Estate Company that locates, buys and sells houses and share profit with their franchise owners. All you need is to get your franchise registration kit known as Launch Pack for a one-time fee of $249 and you start investing in the property pool with as little as $100 to start sharing in the profit each time a deal is closed. Some of our senior partners will be addressing prospective partners in a Business Briefing on Saturday; October 12 2013 at Knightbridge Hotel, Emina cresent off Toyin street behin the new Ibis Hotels Toyin street near St. Leo's Catholic Church Ikeja. Time is 12pm. For seat reservation, send; "I'M COMING" to 08063768873.

P.S.S.: To get the best out of this discussion, I encourage you to subscribe to my personal growth newsletters. Check for my website link below in the signature section.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by millhouse: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
where is d link
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
millhouse: where is d link

Millhouse, the link is http://www.successplusteam.com/uwcmp1/
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Step #5: Get Financially Intelligent.

Friend, how did you spend your time today? I believed you engaged in activities that are taking you closer to your life purpose? It'll be very interesting if you'll share one key thing you did today that you can consider to have taken you closer to your life purpose. For me, I attended a business class today where the facilitator enhanced my knowledge on Intellectual Property management. Also, I spent some exciting time with my wife and daughter. And, I'm posting this content here to help you add more values to your life so that you can become a better person who is making more money as you may desire.
Now that you're desiring to make more money in your life, one important question you should ask yourself now is, how am I spending my money? I mean, how do you spend the money that are getting into your hand now? Your answer to this question will determine how wealthy you'll be in life.
I don't know if you've heard the word; financial literacy or financial intelligence before? If you've, what does it mean to you? Let me give you one secret. If you must be rich and wealthy, you must understand financial intelligence. This is because, it's the knowledge that makes the rich richer, the poor poorer and the middle class struggling all their lives for money. Financial intelligence is that part of our intelligence that is used in solving money problems. It's is how we perceive money, how we make it, how we manage it and how we can make it work for us.
Financial intelligence rule #1 states; know the difference between assets and liabilities, and consciously go for assets. What is an asset and a liability. Financial intelligence definition of asset is anything that puts money in your pocket or bank account while liability is anything that takes money from your pocket or bank account. One quick one, if you build a house that accommodates only you and your family which does not generate any rent, it is a liability. Don't forget, the definition says anything that puts money in your pocket/account. In this context, you're spending from your pocket to maintain this building - electricity bill, water bill, sewage disposal, landlord association fees, property tax, wear and tear etc. Another important one is that you should learn to be minding your business early in life - learn to mind your asset column. What are you investing your money on? There are 5 key ways to build your asset. They are; real estate, paper investment, automated business, intellectual property and network marketing. One common thing among all them is that they all pay passive/residual income, that is, a kind of income that you worked once to build a system(asset) and the system will continue to pay you all your life. Real estate pays rent and appreciation, paper investment pays dividend, interest and appreciation, automated business pays director's bonus and interest, intellectual property pays royalty while network marketing pays bonuses and reward. Among the five, the first three require a very huge capital for you to attain FINANCIAL FREEDOM and they are highly risky, the fourth requires a special talent, skills and luck while the last; NETWORK MARKETING requires little capital, best support system and low risk.
You may be asking; what is financial freedom? It's when your passive income has exceeded your living expenses. If you require N1m monthly to enjoy the kind of life style that you and your family desire and all your assets are paying N1.1m monthly, you're financially free. You'll recognize that passive income is very vital for financial freedom. Therefore, if you desire financial freedom, you must learn to think less of earned income; that is, living by paycheck. This brings us to another tenet of financial intelligence. Learn not to work for money rather make money to work for you. Let me be practical. Currently, I'm working for a company where the owners of the business are not working in the business again. They have employed smart guys like me and my colleagues to be working to sustain the business and they reward us with a paycheck for the man-hour/expertise we are contributing to the business. As a Sales Manager, what I earn monthly is like 2% of what myself and my team turn over monthly. But the owners of the business who has done the initial hard work of starting and building this business to stability are enjoying financial freedom from the proceeds of the business, sustained by the middle class job owners who live by paycheck. There is nothing bad in earning a paycheck but while it lasts, pay at least 10% of your monthly earnings to yourself specifically for asset buying. This can only be positive if you'll be spending by budget.
You may be looking at this as something that you'll start doing when you start earning big paycheck but that's where the problem lies. If you can't save N1000 in a kind of account known as investment savings account or Escrow account, you cannot save N1000 when you start earning N1m in paycheck. You can start by investing in yourself. Buy nice books and read, attend valuable seminars/courses, join a good mastermind group, , and get a mentor, example Ultimate Creation Mentoring Program. These will guide you in preparing yourself for the bigger leagues.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Step #6: Make Money Work for You Not You Working for Money.
"Entrepreneurs who develop their Midas Touch do not work for money. They work to create or acquire assets. Focus on assets." - Donald J. Trump
Friends, I'll be brief in explaining this point. If you're living 100% on active income without any passive income stream in your life, you're sitting on a keg of gun powder. If you're living on active income alone, you're like a bucket carrier - I guess you understand that? For the sake of those who have not heard of the parable of the bucket and the pipe, let me explain that. If you're to make water available in your house/apartment, would you prefer to be fetching it with a bucket from the borehole situated at the end of your street or running a pipeline all the way from the borehole to youe house/apartment? I believe you'll go for the pipeline, isn't it? The irony is that many of us are going for the bucket approach in their cash flow management. Depending on active income is like carrying bucket. You work and you are paid based on the manhour you put in. But, living on passove income is earning from your pipeline.
So how do you build a money pipeline for yourself - pipeline that you worked hard once to build and it'll continue to pump money into your bank account? Learn how to make money work for you not you working for money. Making money work for you means acquiring assets that go to work for you and bring in passive income for you. It could be building a business - either from scratch, buying a franchise right or buying into a network marketing company to build a business for yourself. It could be buying real estate or investing in paper investments. Whichever, ensure that a certain percentage of your monthly active income is channelled towards building your money pipeline. Be consistent in doing this until your pipeline is running out enough passive income that can surpass your living expenses. Then, we say you're financially free.
If this post inspires you, I encourage you to download my FREE special report: THE UNEMPLOYED MILLIONAIRE: How to Turn $100 to a Constantly Paying Global Real Estate Asset in a Record Time Through the Power of Leverage. Visit http://successplusteam.com/building-a-solid-real-estate-asset/ to get your free copy.

Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Step 7: Spend by budget.
Last time, we talked about not working for money but making money work for you. This simply means building assets which pay your passive income. One of the most common push back I have seen people give when I talk about the importance of assets acquisition is; I'm not making enough money. My question has always being; how much is enough money? Certainly, there is hardly anything like enough money except you are financially free.
So, how can you have enough money to buy assets every month? The simple answer is by spending on a budget. A budget is a financial statement of your cash flow in terms of your income and your expenses. This document is your guide for your expenditure. In many occasion, I have noticed that I have pledged more money than I can accommodate in my paycheck. This is a symptom of not spending by budget. Again, most times I noticed that I have unconsciously spent all the money in my back pocket, and at that point I will start cracking my brain to figure out how I spent money. Sometimes, I may be wondering if I have lost some money. These are symptoms of spending without budget.
When I realized the importance of spending on a budget and disciplining myself to stick to the budget made, I began making conscientious effort to develop the habit.
How does spending on budget got to do with your making more money? The fact is that every self made rich person knows the importance of spending on a budget. For them, they know that every money that goes out of their hand must be accounted for. They know that money is an agent that has to be sent on an errand - to generate more money. Therefore, the make provision for at least 10% of their income for the purpose of buying assets which generate money money for them. It is said that the rich make a budget before the money gets into there hand and they spend it according to plan. But, the poor and the middle class first spend their money before they begin to make a budget. For instance, when you visit that your financially intelligent wealth-conscious uncle of yours to ask for money, his response is always, there is no money. He is actually telling you the truth because he does not have you in his budget for that month. In the order hand, the middle class guy's spending is based on emotion. Hence, he usually spend more and find it difficult to set aside anything for investment.
How can you control this disease?
Read books on budgeting and personal finance. Take a course on personal finance. Get a personal finance coach. Join a good cooperative society. Discuss and agree with your spouse. You need to be financially disciplined. It is important I tell you that it is not an automatic thing.It will you some period of continuous practice to enable you stick to it.
Till I come your way again tomorrow, start your learn curve. Get a good and start reading it. I recommend Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Cash Flow Quadrant and Rich Dad's Guide on investment.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Step #8. Always pay yourself first.

Hi friends, it looked like my mind went on Sallah holidays. True! Because through out the hols, I wasn't in the mood to write anything. Nevertheless, the holidays are over and we are back to working mood, myself inclusive. Today, we shall be talking about step#8 which is pay yourself first. As simple as this may sound, a lot of people are not doing it. Let me ask you, how much of your daily/weekly/monthly income do you pay to yourself consistently? I guess a lot of people will start staring at me as an insane person. As in, how do I mean; when I spend all my income to take care of my needs and that of family? I tell you this for free, you're only paying other people who are attending to your respective needs with their valuable products and services - Your landlord, grocery store owners, food canteen owner, petroleum station owners etc. The only money that you truly paid yourself is the money you invested in acquiring an asset such as real estate, paper investment, starting a business, creating an intellectual property or in building your network marketing business. How do you mean, Uche? I can hear you ask. This is because by investing your money in acquiring an asset, you have sent your money on a productive errand - to work for you and yield you income - either passive or active.
Therefore, if you want to be rich...if you desire financial freedom, you must form the habit of investing at least 10% of your monthly income in asset acqusition consistently. For further knowledge, kindly read my article here; http://successplusteam.com/how-to-mind-your-business-so-as-to-get-rich-faster/
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Strategy #9: Read One Personal Growth Book Every Month.

Jim Rohn, one of my role models said, "Everything you want in life is within reach. It is within reach in reading or listening." As an avid reader, I believe him 100%. I am talking from personal experience, 40% of what I know today that is making me money are ideas that I learned from books I read. The fact is that life becomes easier when you learn to read books. For instance, somebody had a challenge in life but didn't give up. For 7 years, he was struggling looking for a legitimate solution to his problem. And finally, he got it and recorded a resounding breakthrough in life in the eighth year. Then, he wrote a book in which he shared his experience and how he was able to achieve his breakthrough in life. If you happen to be facing similar challenge he faced some years ago, wouldn't it be wise to pick his book and leverage on his experiences to save yourself a lot of pain, agony, time and money. I believe you can get the picture clear.

Friend, every challenge, problem or issue you are facing now, there is a book out there that can help you come out of better and faster. Go get it, read it with all attention and implement the key learning. And you leave will never remain at the same spot. Personally, I have a goal to read 14 book in 2013, at least one per month and two in two of the months. I have broken them down according to the areas of my life that I need to work on so that I can achieve my 2013 set goals. And most importantly, that I can get closer to my life purpose of becoming a renowned public speaker and a bestselling author who is helping other people to discover their dreams by adding more values to their lives so that they can offer more values to their society thereby creating wealth for themselves.

I believe you have heard it that readers are leaders. If you want to be great in life, start reading books and other valuable materials today. Begin today to inculcate the habit of reading. For every problem you come in contact with, kindly look for a good book written by a good author who is an authority in that area of life and read. If you think that what I am telling you is wrong, I challenge you to check the lives of self made successful entrepreneur you know. Find out if they are habitual readers or not. I bet you that they are. The truth is that success in life comes from within not from without. It is the inner being that determines what happen to the outer being. Your content and ingenuity determines how you react or respond to the events/situations that you come across in life. I remember when I organized a seminar in January in which I spent about N50000 for logistics. I was hoping to get about 100 attendance but only 5 showed up and I didn't make a dime from the event. Do you know what I did? I packaged myself together, consulted my mentor who advised me to focus on building my brand via the internet media and other people's platform. He strongly recommended that I read more books as well as listen to audios. These he said will help in building my mindset and ability which will in turn fill my bank account with time. This was one of the best pieces of advice I have got this year. And I giving you the same, if you want to go far in life, if you want to be successful and renowned in life, start today to read great books. I recommend that you get Dr. Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase's HOW TO MAKE IT IN NIGERIA BUILDING YOUR WEALTH FROM GROUND FLOOR UP.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by kentochi(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for this sir am looking forward to learn more from you.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
kentochi: Thanks for this sir am looking forward to learn more from you.

You're welcome dear.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Step #10: Listen to Mindset Building Message Everyday.

I attach so much importance to personal development. This is because your income is directly proportional to the level of value that you are offering. And the level of value you can offer is determined by the level of your personal development because nobody can give what he/she does not have. You may be asking; how do I add more value to my life? It's simple! By learning...just follow knowledge like a sinking ship. (Laughter) I am just exaggerating there. I think I should draw your mind to Jim Rohn's quote again; "Everything you want is within reach. It's within reach in reading or listening." Therefore, I say you can get everything you want by listening...to valuable audios, to mentors, to facilitators in courses etc. For the seek of this discussion, I shall be focusing on listening to audios.

What kind of audios am I talking about?
There are inspirational talks in audios all over us. It could be spiritual, business, self help, finance, relationship, selling etc. Just listen to any of them that can attend to your problem at every specific time. I recommend that you listen to one per week. This is very easy. I would have recommended one per day and I believe you can do this. How, you may ask? Download them in your phone and listen to them while you are in the vehicle going to work or coming back from work every morning/evening respectively. If you do this consistently for one year, your mindset will be greatly impacted and that will affect your personal values and productivity.
One important thing to note is that you have to apply the knowledge taught in the audios. This is the only way that it can make meaning to your life. I encourage you to concentrate while listening to the audios and meditate on them. Try to connect them to your life so that you can see how they can affect your behavior positively. By so doing, you can have a key learning which you must transform to behavior immediately. What I am telling you is what I do. Let me give you an example, I was listening to Jim Rohn's Achieving Greatness in Life audio series and he taught about being a student of life. He said that you should be open to learning always, observing things that happen to us and around us so that you can question why they are happening they way they do. There was this hard one he recommended. He said, you should learn to turn FRUSTRATION to FASCINATION. This is a difficult one but very helpful. Let me explain this better. When you are going through a frustration, he recommended that you shouldn't put up a worrying attitude rather you should observe the situation with excitement so that you can understand why the frustration, discover what is not working so that you can correct it and get yourself out of the frustration quickly. That's POWERFUL, isn't it?
How have I applied this? Here is one of my stories. I bought a galaxy android phone and I was so much attached to it - If I was not on the internet always, I will be listening to an audio or I will be reading an eBook. Just six days after I bought it, I was at Obalende (Lagos) bus-stop in the night after the day's work waiting for a vehicle. There were no vehicles and the commuters were much, so I resorted to listening to an audio so that I can utilize the time positively. I was holding the phone in my hand and I didn't know that a pick-pocket guy was targeting me. So, when a bus came around, I put the phone in my pocket to rush for the bus and this pick-pocket guy snatched my six days old galaxy at that moment. It was fatal for me to bear but at that moment, the thought of observing frustration to fascination came to mind. Gradually, I stabilize myself and I resorted to learning what I did wrong that made me to attract the pick-pocket guy as well as how to avoid subsequent occurrence. To be frank, I learned from the scenario and I came out a better person. Six months later, I replaced the phone and I am much careful on how I am using it now. Moreover, it has become an experience that I can use when teaching my students. Can you see how to apply this? Although, I must tell you that it doesn't work every time but you can learn to make it work.
Finally, I must tell you that there are a lot of audio books that you can get online. There are free and paid versions. Just google any topic that you want to learn more about. For instance, you can type into Google search the phrase "Mindset mastery free audio book" and search. You need to enclose the phrase with quotation marks. This will help you get a more precise result. From the results, you can download some that appeal your interest. Save them in your smartphone and listen everyday. Till I come your way next time, I challenge you to go take action immediately and I shall meet you at the top!
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by kentochi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Success+:
Step #10: Listen to Mindset Building Message Everyday.

I attach so much importance to personal development. This is because your income is directly proportional to the level of value that you are offering. And the level of value you can offer is determined by the level of your personal development because nobody can give what he/she does not have. You may be asking; how do I add more value to my life? It's simple! By learning...just follow knowledge like a sinking ship. (Laughter) I am just exaggerating there. I think I should draw your mind to Jim Rohn's quote again; "Everything you want is within reach. It's within reach in reading or listening." Therefore, I say you can get everything you want by listening...to valuable audios, to mentors, to facilitators in courses etc. For the seek of this discussion, I shall be focusing on listening to audios.

What kind of audios am I talking about?
There are inspirational talks in audios all over us. It could be spiritual, business, self help, finance, relationship, selling etc. Just listen to any of them that can attend to your problem at every specific time. I recommend that you listen to one per week. This is very easy. I would have recommended one per day and I believe you can do this. How, you may ask? Download them in your phone and listen to them while you are in the vehicle going to work or coming back from work every morning/evening respectively. If you do this consistently for one year, your mindset will be greatly impacted and that will affect your personal values and productivity.
One important thing to note is that you have to apply the knowledge taught in the audios. This is the only way that it can make meaning to your life. I encourage you to concentrate while listening to the audios and meditate on them. Try to connect them to your life so that you can see how they can affect your behavior positively. By so doing, you can have a key learning which you must transform to behavior immediately. What I am telling you is what I do. Let me give you an example, I was listening to Jim Rohn's Achieving Greatness in Life audio series and he taught about being a student of life. He said that you should be open to learning always, observing things that happen to us and around us so that you can question why they are happening they way they do. There was this hard one he recommended. He said, you should learn to turn FRUSTRATION to FASCINATION. This is a difficult one but very helpful. Let me explain this better. When you are going through a frustration, he recommended that you should put up a worrying attitude rather you should observe the situation with excitement so that you can understand why the frustration, discover what is not working so that you can correct it and get yourself out of the frustration quickly. That's POWERFUL, isn't it?
How have I applied this? Here is one of my stories. I bought a galaxy android phone and I was so much attached to it - If I was not on the internet always, I will be listening to an audio or I will be reading an eBook. Just six days after I bought it, I was at Obalende (Lagos) bus-stop in the night after the day's work waiting for a vehicle. There no vehicle and the commuters were much, so I resorted to listening to an audio so that I can utilize the time positively. I was holding the phone in my hand and I didn't know that a pick-pocket guy was targeting me. So, when a bus came around, I put the phone in my pocket to rush for the bus and this pick-pocket guy snatched my six days old galaxy at that moment. It was fatal for me to bear but at that moment, the thought of observing frustration to fascination came to mind. Gradually, I stabilize myself and I resorted to learning what I did wrong that made me to attract the pick-pocket guy as well as how to avoid subsequent occurrence. To be frank, I learned from the scenario and I came out a better person. Six months later, I replaced the phone and I am much careful of how I am using it now. Moreover, it has become an experience that I can use when teaching my students. Can you see how to apply this? Although, I must tell you that it doesn't work every time but you can learn to make it work.
Finally, I must tell you that there are a lot of audio books that you can get online. There are free and paid versions. Just google any topic that you want to learn more about. For instance, you can type into Google search the phrase "Mindset mastery free audio book" and search. You need to enclose the phrase with quotation marks. This will help you get a more precise result. From the results, you can download some that appeal your interest. Save them in your smartphone and listen everyday. Till I come your way next time, I challenge you to go take action immediately and I shall meet you at the top!
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by swtme(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Niz article I must confess, I need a financial advice but can't post it here,is there any social network I can reach u on or can u refer me 2 someone else?
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
$wtme:
Niz article I must confess, I need a financial advice but can't post it here,is there any social network I can reach u on or can u refer me 2 someone else?
$wtme, I will be glad to help you. You can connect with me on https://www.facebook.com/udembaozoh.uche or you can call me on 08063768873. Looking forward to hear from you.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Step #11: Practice What You Learn

"Ideas without action is still birth" - Jim Rohn
The key word for consistent high performance is Practice! Practice! Practice! Without action nothing happens. This is why the Bible in the book of James states; faith without good work is dead. Let me tell you, I have missed a lot of money as a result of not taking action. There are so many wonderful ideas that I never take any action on and I didn't get any result from them....
One thing that has stopped so many people from taking action is procrastination. This is the process of delaying from taking action with mere reasons that do not hold water. I have fallen victim to this and I am still falling victim to it. But I have a strategy that I am using to overcome it and avoid losing opportunities to procrastination. I have a pocket size jotter that I use to record my daily list of 'to-do' activities. What I do is that, in the morning I’ll make a list of my to do activities and assign the time period I should execute each of the items. This forms my guide for the day. This jotter is always in my back pocket and I review it occasionally. At the end of the day, I also review it to know those items I was able to accomplish, those I could not and those that I need to reschedule for the next day. I’ve also learned not to be over scheduling so that I don't face the temptation of multi-tasking. Moreover, when you schedule more than you can do, it can be depressing when you find out at the end of the day that you just did a few.

Another thing that has stopped so many people from taking action is fear. The truth is that we all have fear in us but the ability to control it is what distinguishes some people from the other. To properly manage your fear and achieve more, you need to be indulging in a lot of mindset building. This is because fear has to do with the mindset. What you believe is what works for you. If you believe that you cannot make it in 2013, you will not make it. If you believe otherwise, you will be at a better position to make it. One great way to overcome fear is personal development. You know that knowledge is power. When you are knowledgeable, you will be equipped to take action. Knowledge will spur you to take action and consistent action taking brings confidence and confidence leads to competence which produces the champion in you. So, what is stopping you from facing your fears? Practically, it is YOU! The ‘You’ in you.

Friend, one important fact you must know is that when you are committed to living your life purpose, you will be challenged to do more in life. So, it begins with defining your life purpose, visualizing and believing in it. If you do, you will consistently be accomplishing more things in your life. Before I come your way next time, I challenge you to start taking action on every single thing we have discussed in this series since two weeks ago and watch positive results start pouring your was.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by kentochi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Success+:

$wtme, I will be glad to help you. You can connect with me on https://www.facebook.com/udembaozoh.uche or you can call me on 08063768873. Looking forward to hear from you.

thanks for this i will call you sir.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Step #12: Get a Mentor.

Another surefire guaranteed step to your financial prosperity is to get a mentor. It is important I ask; who is a mentor? In my opinion, a mentor is somebody who has successfully achieved what you dream to achieve, whom you have adopted to be guiding you through as you strive to achieve your set goal in a similar endeavor. There are many ways you can adopt a mentor. These are some of the ways I have used;
1. Approach the person and inform him/her of your dreams and your desire to have him/her as your mentor. Warning: You may be turned down especially when your physical appearance does not look presentable. Again, your carriage (charisma and composure) will affect how this approach can work for you. Very importantly, the timing; that's occasion you meet and propose to your prospective mentor will determine the answer you will get. For me, I first understudy the person to learn his likes and likes not, then I try to alien myself appropriately then I visit the person in his/her office to declare my ambition.
2. If the person is a life coach or has any kind of business, try to participate in it. For me, I attended a three months paid course organized by one of my mentor (then, a proposed mentor) and that made it smooth for me to approach him for mentoring.
3. Subscribe to the person's newsletter. You may not have a direct one on one contact with the person rather you can be receiving newsletters from the person by subscribing to his/her newsletter updates through the person's blog/website. Follow the person on the social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. Example of this is my free mentoring program, The Ultimate Wealth Creation Mentoring Program. You can subscribe here; http://successplusteam.com/uwcmp1/
4. Buy and read the person's books.(Also, audio courses produced by the person). You will learn a lot about this person and what have worked for him/her by reading his/her books and listening to his/her audios. A lot of great entrepreneurs, especially westerners, have written books on their success blueprints. For me, I have gained a lot from this approach. Robert Kiyosaki is one of my personal finance/financial intelligence mentors by virtue of reading his books, subscribing to his newsletters and paying for his online "RichDad Coaching Program".
There are other ways but these are what I have used and they worked for me.

Why do you need a mentor? It is said that the difference between talented people and champions is that champions have a mentor/coach. When you have a mentor, you save yourself a lot of mistakes and waste of time/energy/money. Is it not better to leverage on someone else 10 years experiences of failures and successes in a particular endeavor by adopting him/her as a mentor and allowing the person to guide you through the journey than you going alone and making same or worse mistakes than the person did? Let me share one of my examples. On two different occasions, I organized seminars in which I spent average of N50,000 each but got next to nothing from these programs. I felt demoralized and thought of quitting. But on a second thought, I sought for a mentor who have been organizing successful seminars and smiling to the bank from them. On our first one on one session, he advised me to first build my profile by writing articles, contributing on forums and social media platforms so that I can position myself as an authority that attracts fellowship. Then, I can launch an offline seminar program based on the specific needs of my market. The result of that recommendation gave birth to one of my Facebook platforms, The Next Entrepreneur Titan Challenge.
I want to believe that you have seen why getting a mentor is very important in your journey to success in life. Now, it is left for you to go out there and get a mentor for yourself. It is pertinent that I remind you again that you can plug in to my online mentoring program. To leverage on me, visit http://successplusteam.com/uwcmp1/ and subscribe immediately and I shall meet you at the top.
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Step #13: Learn How to Sell
Important announcement for your attention! - For those of you who would seriously want to be taking action for their financial breakthrough, I am presenting to you my proven business system that is working for me which you can also leverage on to start creating wealth for yourself. Visit http://successplusteam.com/the-unemployed-millionaire.pdf/
Now, let's discuss the topic for today; learn how to sell. According to Robert Kiyosaki, selling is the secret to success in life. True! If you doubt it, I encourage you to profile the lives of successful people that you know and you'll see that they are all great salesmen. To make this task clearer for you, I need to give you my definition of selling - clear communication of your values such that the prospects will see the benefits of your valuables to them. If this is not done, you will not be able to attract their attention. In my perspective, selling includes your ability to persuade your friends to believe your ideas.
As an entrepreneur or an aspiring one, selling will only be meaningful to your bottomline when it is bringing in money. How can you be good in selling? Simple! Take a course on it and start practicing. The truth is that there is no other way to perfect it than by practicing as a sales person. Your easiest approach is to join a network marketing business. In this industry, you'll be exposed to mindset building, consistent personal development, and ability to overcome your fears as well as handle rejections. These are key to selling.
Friend, I know that you're aware that if you have a great product and you don't know how to make people to exchange it for money; your great product does not have any economic value. So, selling is key in your entrepreneurial journey. I recommend you identify a good network marketing company today and join so that you will start building yourself for financial freedom. You may want to work with me in the network marketing company that I am leveraging to build a business for myself. Kindly visit http://successplusteam.com/flipping4profit/ to learn more about it.
Till I come your way next time, I challenge you to take action and I shall meet you at the top!See More
Re: 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life by Success15(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Step #14: Sell More Values than You Buy.

Hello friend, I'm excited to share my thoughts with you again. It's been a while and I must tell you that I'm most inspired doing what I'm doing. In the course of these days, I listened to Bishop David Oyedepo's lecture on The Platform 2010. It was fully of inspiration and knowledge. They major point in the lecture is that who you are or where you live does not determine who you will be rather the amount of inspired knowledge you are acquiring which can empower you to become a success story. He strongly posited that knowledge brings insight, while understanding the knowledge and applying it positively, empowers you and distinguishes you from others. Therefore, I hereby challenge you; if you want to earn more money...if you want to be accorded a higher responsibility, you have to increase your value by acquiring more knowledge and applying them positively to solve human problems around you. I must tell you that prosperity is created by solving problems or adding value, period!

Let's discuss today's topic which is; sell more values than you buy. I must tell you that I've not absolutely achieved this but it is a work in progress for me. The most important thing is that I have the knowledge and I'm working towards making it a constant thing in my life. Having said that, what do I mean by selling more values than you are buying? Let me start the explanation by saying that values offered by different products and services are what we are paying for when we buy them. I bought a Techno N7 android instead of a Samsung Galaxy 3 because I know that both have exactly the same features and are offering the same functions but come at different price tags. To me, I paid for Techno for two reasons; it is offering me more values than I am paying and I'm conscious of the financial responsibilities before me because I spend by budget. Whatever you are paying for, you are doing so because you feel the price is right for the value you are getting from it. This is why I always say that true money is not the paper money - cash or fiat money; rather it is in the value offered by a product/service which we use cash to represent as a means of exchange of value. If you understand this, your perception about money and how to pursue it must change. You'll focus more on creating values than chasing after money.
If you understand the above premise, you will be able to understand that you should be selling more values than you are buying if you want to be making more money. On this series, I have said that we should be spending by budget. Also, I have said that we should learn how to sell. Now, I say sell more values than you buy. If you learn to be identifying the human needs or problems around you and start learning how to offer solutions to them as well as how to make them perceive your solution as the right solution, they will naturally continue to pay you money as long as your solutions are serving their needs. For instance, if your employer is getting more values from your service, you will be getting more promotions. If the job interviewing panel sees more values that can deliver in you than they see in the other applicants, you will for sure get the job offer. Similarly, if you find a way to make people save more money in form of living cost or how to make more money with ease, your valuable product or service will continue to sell if you know how to make it have higher perceived value than competition.
Now, financial intelligence tells us to earn more money than we spend less we go broke. Therefore, if you want to achieve financial freedom, you should learn to reduce your expenses or you increase your income. Robert Kiyosaki on his part said, it is not the best kind of life to live below your means rather the best thing is to increase your means and live your dream lifestyle. By increasing your means, what he is saying is that you should start to sell more values so that you can earn more income than you would want to expend. How can you sell more values? Start by adding more values to yourself by reading books on areas that you have observed you are having gap in your life. Listen to audios that can help you close such identified gaps. Also, pay for courses that can help you as well as get a mentor that can guide you on the journey. When you have been empowered, you'll be able to be identifying as many human problems as possible, be proving valuable solutions to them and be building business systems that will sustain and market your values. These systems will continue to pump money into your bank account as long as they are sustained.
Before I close, let me give you a typical example. I have discovered that there is a big gap in the level of knowledge Nigerian youths has about money and how to make it. This discovery I made because I was once a victim of the same money mindset. Thus I went into research. In the course of my research, I discovered a solution and I started applying it in my life. I saw result in my life. This same result I turned into a valuable product called "The Secret of Abundant Living Reloaded." Part of this, I have in a DVD product but the intensive product I have in my one on one mentoring program called; The Ultimate Wealth Creation Mentoring Program Inside Circle. This program I'm seriously promoting through my business; SuccessPlus Services. You can test our free version; The Ultimate Wealth Creation Mentoring Program; http://successplusteam.com/uwcmp1/ The truth is that you can do the same as I did if you want to. It's just in your hand and the choice is yours. Till I come your way next time, I challenge you to start taking action and I shall see you at the top!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crayfish Supplier Needed. / If Someone is selling You A Jumia Account, do not take it / Can I Use Uk Atm Card To Withdraw In Nigeria Atm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.