Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (334567 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
SendAbroad:

This appears to be okay..

However, you need to reduce toxins you get into your body...think about it, something is causing that 80% abnormal morphology
what is maximum percentage of motility one would need to achieve pregnancy assuming the sperm count is ok
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SendAbroad: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
arena07:
Thank you for the reply,please how can i increase the normal rate of my morphology it giving me concern besides the pus cell ++ means infection if I am right?

The lab where you did the test will have to interpret the ++, stated in the result.

I must tell you, Morphology is one of the difficult aspect to improve...if you Google it, you will see, stop smoking, stay away from Toxins, don't wear tight boxers, etc etc...some doctors will recommend, Fertil Aid, Fertilsan, Fertilovit M, Addyzoa, and so on and so forth.....herbal medicine practitioners will recommend their own herbs too...but all do not work for Morphology.

I stand to be proven wrong.

I shall be back in town first week next month.. we can get cure to improve it, if you haven't already gotten one.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SendAbroad: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
tpapi:
what is maximum percentage of motility one would need to achieve pregnancy assuming the sperm count is ok

There is no maximum, but the minimum recommended is 32% Motility...if I'm not wrong.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MissionRestore: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
engrprinceka:
First of all. I want to thank God for his mercies. At UPTH, the doctor said I had no sperm count, from low sperm count. I have been married 3 years. I have taken a lot of drugs. My wife also had issues which made the matter complicated. Fast forward to January, I came for a training in india, I started taking some self prescribed meds. Addyzoa,sperman,testostorone booster,vit E 800IU.maca root, gingsing,and some other indian roots that i wasnt faithful to. last two weeks, I reluctantly walked to the hospital for full body check up and sperm count was 20million and motility 40% active, 10 % sluggish. I have taken these drugs for 3 months now. I am still on them till I come back, although on a reduced dose. I doubt the effectiveness of Nigeria drugs.
Trust God, Its God that works using medicines. A doctor here said its impossible to conceive with my count, I should opt for sperm donor.
Be patient. Its not in 2 weeks, fertility correction starts taking effect in 3 months up.
I trust God that He will meet all of us at the point of our needs, We are fruitful men in JESUS name. Amen.
Nice testimony. All Glory and Honor to the most High Elohim.
Supplements work and original supplements are available in Nigeria. Only challenge we usually have are with vendors recommending the wrong supplement for a health condition.
May more testimonies come forth from your home. Amen.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MissionRestore: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
tpapi:
Good semen to achieve fertilization should have more than 32% of the sperm active.
For other guide on understanding seminal fluid analysis see the chart on this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/5280186/considering-ivf-fibroid-surgery-read
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by arena07: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
SendAbroad:

The lab where you did the test will have to interpret the ++, stated in the result.

I must tell you, Morphology is one of the difficult aspect to improve...if you Google it, you will see, stop smoking, stay away from Toxins, don't wear tight boxers, etc etc...some doctors will recommend, Fertil Aid, Fertilsan, Fertilovit M, Addyzoa, and so on and so forth.....herbal medicine practitioners will recommend their own herbs too...but all do not work for Morphology.

I shall be back in town first week next month.. we can get cure to improve it, if you haven't already gotten one.
Thank you sir but can my result get female pregnant?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MissionRestore: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
arena07:
please someone should interpret this SQA result
volume. ......5m/s
colour ............opalescent
viscosity. .........Normal
Sperm concentration
motile. ..............60%
non motile. .......40%
linearity ............Grade B
velocity. .......... Good
active...........40%
sluggish. ........20%
Total sperm count. ......28 million/ml
morphology
normal. ........20%
abnormal .........80% (big head,short neck)
pus cell........++

Your semen report is quite good.
Get your wife checked up. 1-3 pus cells are absolutely normal.
Your Morphology (normal) at 20% is higher than 4% , so it is very OK.
Stop thinking about pus cells till it is upto 10 or more.
For further guidance see the chart, a guide on understanding Seminal Fluid Analysis in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5280186/considering-ivf-fibroid-surgery-read

The two key factors to watch out for in your SFA are Sperm concentration and Progressive motility .
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by arena07: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2019
MissionRestore:

Your semen report is quite good.
Get your wife checked up. 1-3 pus cells are absolutely normal.
Your Morphology (normal) at 20% is higher than 4% , so it is very OK.
Stop thinking about pus cells till it is upto 10 or more.
For further guidance see the chart, a guide on understanding Seminal Fluid Analysis in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5280186/considering-ivf-fibroid-surgery-read

The two key factors to watch out for in your SFA are Sperm concentration and Progressive motility .
Thank you so much for the reply but what can I use to increase the rate of my morphology?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MissionRestore: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
arena07:
Thank you so much for the reply but what can I use to increase the rate of my morphology?
In my opinion, I strongly believe you be more focused on increasing your sperm conc (currently 28mil/ml) rather than the morphology.
Generally to improve your semen health some lifestyle changes like loose boxers instead of tight briefs and balanced diet is advised. Particularly I suggest you eat plenty of raw tomatoes.
BEWARE you can impregnate any fertile woman with your present semen condition.
You can drop madam's test result for review as I earlier suggested.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ejusni(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Godsknight:
thank you sir.. I will visit another urologist next week. does the surgery provide solution to it? i am really getting scared..No other solution to it apart from surgery?

hey I wanted to know if you have met the urologist(second) and how did it go.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Godsknight(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Ejusni:

hey I wanted to know if you have met the urologist(second) and how did it go.
yes, she said not all varicocele cause infertility . she said it becomes issue when it causes pain and infertility . she said I should go and do semen test and urine test first and come back with the result in three weeks time to see what she can do. she said the only correction is through surgery and the simplest method is embolization but the success rate is very low but they don't have the facility in the hospital. I will go for the test next week. I will post the result of the test here if I do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by MissionRestore: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Godsknight:
I had a pain in my scrotum two months ago. I did ultrasound scan, the result revealed that I have epididymitis and varicocele. How I got epididymitis is still a surprise to me because I have been celibating for up 10 years. Thou the doctor prescribed anti biotics and the epididymitis has gone,; the urologist told me to check back in three months time. I want to ask if varicocele really pose a serious threat to my fertility because I am not married.
Yes varicocele is a major cause of male infertility.
Now there are alternatives to surgery for treating Varicocele such as Embolization and Naturopathic methods.
You can read details of these alternative treatment methods here https://www.nairaland.com/5326766/male-infertility-caused-varicocele-alternative#80705235
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by amstardi: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
SendAbroad:

nice
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by arena07: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
MissionRestore:

In my opinion, I strongly believe you be more focused on increasing your sperm conc (currently 28mil/ml) rather than the morphology.
Generally to improve your semen health some lifestyle changes like loose boxers instead of tight briefs and balanced diet is advised. Particularly I suggest you eat plenty of raw tomatoes.
BEWARE you can impregnate any fertile woman with your present semen condition.
You can drop madam's test result for review as I earlier suggested.
Thank you so much
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Rexology: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ejusni(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rexology:
Please somebody should help me interpret this SFA result:
Volume :2.0ml
Concentration count :45.7million sperm/ml
Rapid Progressive:24.7%
Slow Processive:43%
Non progressive:16.8%
Immotile:15.5%
Normal forms 83%
Abnormal forms 17%

this sfa is good to go....do you have any prior problems with your fertility?

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Rexology: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ejusni:

this sfa is good to go....do you have any prior problems with your fertility?
Not at all
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Abone2: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Someone may need to see this. I think it's useful

https://www.nairaland.com/2743054/natural-herbal-cure-low-sperm-count
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by fruitfulvine17: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good day nairalanders,trust you are doing good,please am new here,thank God for searching and meeting this forum, straight to my point, me and my darling husband are trying to conceive for the past 3years,we have done series of test and everything was okey from my end,but my husband is azoospermia,we have tried herbs and there was no improvement, tho hubby can s not taking it serious,as I am the only one running up and down for solution, please if there is anyone who has gone through this as well and was able to overcome it with pregnancy testimony. please kindly share u testimony and what you used to overcome it.please I beg of you,I love my husband and I don't want to leave him.thanks God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tpapi: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
is there any truth dat taking okro soup can boost sperm count
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shithapuns: 2:53am On Aug 22, 2019
fruitfulvine17:
Good day nairalanders,trust you are doing good,please am new here,thank God for searching and meeting this forum, straight to my point, me and my darling husband are trying to conceive for the past 3years,we have done series of test and everything was okey from my end,but my husband is azoospermia,we have tried herbs and there was no improvement, tho hubby can s not taking it serious,as I am the only one running up and down for solution, please if there is anyone who has gone through this as well and was able to overcome it with pregnancy testimony. please kindly share u testimony and what you used to overcome it.please I beg of you,I love my husband and I don't want to leave him.thanks God bless you.
first rule off, he doesnt have variocle, then try the fertile aid combo, take all 3 types daily.
1. fertilaid
2. fertilaid count boost
3. fertilaid motility boost.

is a lil expensive in nigeria, you could consider buying from usa, tru these nairaland shippers,
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SendAbroad: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
fruitfulvine17:

The underlying factor causing the Azoospermia is what needs to be treated...I believe that is when supplements will be able to nurture the Sperms back to health.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by engrprinceka(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Case closed

4 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by engrprinceka(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Amen.
MissionRestore:

Nice testimony. All Glory and Honor to the most High Elohim.
Supplements work and original supplements are available in Nigeria. Only challenge we usually have are with vendors recommending the wrong supplement for a health condition.
May more testimonies come forth from your home. Amen.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by dotman10(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Godsknight:
yes, she said not all varicocele cause infertility . she said it becomes issue when it causes pain and infertility . she said I should go and do semen test and urine test first and come back with the result in three weeks time to see what she can do. she said the only correction is through surgery and the simplest method is embolization but the success rate is very low but they don't have the facility in the hospital. I will go for the test next week. I will post the result of the test here if I do it
Hello bro, can you kindly assist with the contact of the urologist...I need to contact as soon as possible. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
engrprinceka:
Fast forward. Last month I did a sperm analysis and it came out 60 million count and 50 % motility. God is faithful.

Congrats. This is good news. please did you continue with those supplements you listed or you added some other supplements to them? And how long have you been on the medication? thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by engrprinceka(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Continued with the drugs, I added nothing.
Queen1010:

Congrats. This is good news. please did you continue with those supplements you listed or you added some other supplements to them? And how long have you been on the medication? thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
engrprinceka:
Continued with the drugs, I added nothing.

Thanks for the response. More testimonies loading.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Timeless080(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Doctors in the house abeg help me with this result
Appearance: Creamy
Volume: 3mls
Viscousity: Non-Viscous
Odour:characteristics
Motility: Active: 15%
Sluggish:50%
Non-motile:35%
Progression: poor
Morphology: Normal:40%
Abnormal:60%
Sperm count:20.5*10 6 cells/ml
Culture yielded no growth[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shithapuns: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2019
Timeless080:
Doctors in the house abeg help me with this result
Appearance: Creamy
Volume: 3mls
Viscousity: Non-Viscous
Odour:characteristics
Motility: Active: 15%
Sluggish:50%
Non-motile:35%
Progression: poor
Morphology: Normal:40%
Abnormal:60%
Sperm count:20.5*10 6 cells/ml
Culture yielded no growth[color=#990000][/color]

your result is decent, though motility is low, hope ur abstinece was under 5 days. if yes, quit alchohol and smoking, take more antioxidants, fresh fruits etc
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by bonexman: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Doctors in the house should please, help me out with this result:
Volume produced : 2ml
Colour : grayish white
Viscosity : viscous
Odour : seminal
PH: 7.0
Pus cell: 3-5/hpf
Motile cells 70%
Non Motile cells: 20%
Actively Motile 60%
Sluggish : 10%
Abnormal forms Nill
Semen count: 131* 10^6 cell/ml

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
@bonexman It's a perfect result in all parameters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.