Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (334461 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by abeniagbon(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
braveheart77:

No joint pains or unusual effects?

pefloxacin is more active than Cipro. but I didn't mix it with other drug cos of side effects.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Good evening brothers. Has anybody successfully treated male infertility with Oligocare drug? It was recommended to my husband.

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by innersecret(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
You can WhatsApp me on 07030660772, after a month of been on herbs and the supplement I will recommend to you, then you conduct the test again, there is solution to it

Cooladex:
Pls

guys help. I have low sperm count, my last sfa result showed 1.5m sperm count from 500k, with the help of adyzoa and co. So our Doc suggested we do IUI.
Now we re set to do IUI and i did another sfa yesterday and It showed no sperm found at all.
I have been so down because we cant even do IUI with this result.

I have gotten some herbs, does it really work? or i should just start adyzoa all over again?

I also intend to change my food intake by taking more of zinc, vit e
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Igengo: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Saheed69:
So I bought this two today both cost me #9k. I was told to take one per day
You right on track
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Igengo:
[/color][color=#006600]

Thanks. Sorry to say, but people obviously need to be more careful of advice/recommendations coming from this @SteveOvu guy. Apparently he just goggles around a certain topic and comes back to dish them out like he's an expert. He needs to up his research skills though and also how to respond to sensitive issues like this rather than in an authoritative tone when he's not even an expert. Even the experts dont just confidently drop things on people they are counseling without leaving some elements of uncertainty. I have checked through his comments on people's posts and the level of inconsistency is so high. He could easily lead people astray. I have seen many of his earlier posts he okays SFA parameters that are far less than this. Someone needs to inform him that 45% motility is okay.

I only posted that result because of the Liquefaction time which he didn't even talk about. Apparently, he doesn't know about that factor. I was told it doesn't appear to impair the motility for it to be as high as 45%. I only wanted other people opinions. Nonetheless, I still wish to do culture to establish an infection and treat it if there is any. You dont just take 2 parameters in SFA results and concludes or starts giving recommendations or gives judgment
Ok Sir
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
innersecret:
You can WhatsApp me on 07030660772, after a month of been on herbs and the supplement I will recommend to you, then you conduct the test again, there is solution to it

what's wrong in drippo the things you use here.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Detumi: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Igengo:
[/color][color=#006600]

Thanks. Sorry to say, but people obviously need to be more careful of advice/recommendations coming from this @SteveOvu guy. Apparently he just goggles around a certain topic and comes back to dish them out like he's an expert. He needs to up his research skills though and also how to respond to sensitive issues like this rather than in an authoritative tone when he's not even an expert. Even the experts dont just confidently drop things on people they are counseling without leaving some elements of uncertainty. I have checked through his comments on people's posts and the level of inconsistency is so high. He could easily lead people astray. I have seen many of his earlier posts he okays SFA parameters that are far less than this. Someone needs to inform him that 45% motility is okay.

I only posted that result because of the Liquefaction time which he didn't even talk about. Apparently, he doesn't know about that factor. I was told it doesn't appear to impair the motility for it to be as high as 45%. I only wanted other people opinions. Nonetheless, I still wish to do culture to establish an infection and treat it if there is any. You dont just take 2 parameters in SFA results and concludes or starts giving recommendations or gives judgment
Igengo:
[/color][color=#006600]

Hello Sir, sperm analysis requires adequate check before you make any conclusion. When you are considering sperm motility what you consider is active motility not the total motility because it is the active motility that will likely lead to pregnancy. The non-progressive motility most likely will not lead to pregnancy because the sperm are not moving progressively so they might not get to fertilize the egg. Your active motility is 30percent, which is a bit low. You just need to work on it a little to increase the active motility to a minimum of 50 Percent so as to improve your chances. What your result signifies is that there is slowness in the movement of sperm and that single handedly can cause delay in conception.

I am not a doctor but my gynaecologist who is a consultant took time to explain all these parameters to me some time ago and I did personal researches which I found that active motility not the total motility is key in achieving conception. Work on the motility to achieve at least 50 percent active motility.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Marakeem: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
SteveOfu:
Why should he email you? Share your recommendation here unless you just want to scam him if his hard earned money.
Of course it involves money, but I bet you, he will look for me to thank me after taking the herbal concoction, I swear. I won't say more than that
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Igengo: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Soloblincus(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
SteveOfu:

WHO recommendation

Sperm count: at least 20 million per milliliter (m/mL)

Sperm motility, or the ability to move rapidly: 60% to 80% actively moving.

Sperm morphology, or the sperm's shape and size: 70% to 90% normally shaped.

In addition, For the sperm to get through the cervical mucus to fertilize a woman's egg, they need to have progressive motility of at least 50 micrometers a second. Poor sperm motility or asthenozoospermia is diagnosed when less than 32 percent of the sperm are able to move efficiently.
How can one improve motility and morphology?

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Soloblincus(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Marakeem:
Of course it involves money, but I bet you, he will look for me to thank me after taking the herbal concoction, I swear. I won't say more than that
francis4zeal@yahoo.com interested
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Soloblincus:
How can one improve motility and morphology?
Motility can be improved medically or natural

Medical with drugs vitamin E, zinc and addyzoa

Natural eats food rich in zinc or fruits such as Walnut, groundnut, cashew nuts etc
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shithapuns: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Saheed69:
So I bought this two today both cost me #9k. I was told to take one per day

100MG DAily is too high, 50mg is better, 50mg is about 400% of the recommended body daily need. overdosing on supplements long term isnt good either
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kenneyboiy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good afternoon guys...kindly help me review my SFA result.
Time collected; 10:55am Time Received; 11:35am Time Analyzed: 11:40am
ANALYSIS. -Volume: 2.25ml -Color: Creamy -Odour: Spermine -P.h: 8.0 -Liquefaction: <30 mins -Viscosity: Watery(low) -Motility: 40% motile cell. -Morphology: 70% normal cell -Mean progression: Good (medium) -Viability: 40% live cells -Linearity: 70% straight line motion -Agglutinated cell: Nill -Red BloodCell: Nill -White blood cell: 1-2hpf -Epithelial cell: + -Sperm conc. : 40.5×10∆6/ml -Total count/Ejaculate: 91.13×10∆6.cells No bacteria is seen after 48hrs of incubation.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Kenneyboiy:

Time collected; 10:55am
Time Received; 11:35am
Time Analyzed: 11:40am

ANALYSIS.
-Volume: 2.25ml
-Color: Creamy
-Odour: Spermine
-P.h: 8.0
-Liquefaction: <30 mins
-Viscosity: Watery(low)
-Motility: 40% motile cell.
-Morphology: 70% normal cell
-Mean progression: Good (medium)
-Viability: 40% live cells
-Linearity: 70% straight line motion
-Agglutinated cell: Nill
-Red BloodCell: Nill
-White blood cell: 1-2hpf
-Epithelial cell: +
-Sperm conc. : 40.5×10∆6/ml
-Total count/Ejaculate: 91.13×10∆6.cells
No bacteria is seen after 48hrs of incubation.
Your count is either 91m which is more than twice the recommended count by WHO.

Morphology is very good sincerely I don't understand the mean profession, viability and linearity

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by arena07: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2020
PapaMama9ja:
Thank you so much this explanation. God bless you real good.
has your wife gone for test?besides have you treated the e.coli?

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by PapaMama9ja: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank you so much.

Yes she has gone for the test.

arena07:
has your wife gone for test?besides have you treated the e.coli?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by arena07: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
PapaMama9ja:
Thank you so much.

Yes she has gone for the test.

drop your email let me send my phone number to it
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by PapaMama9ja: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chiefblacq01@gmail.com

arena07:
drop your email let me send my phone number to it
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kenneyboiy:

Time collected; 10:55am
Time Received; 11:35am
Time Analyzed: 11:40am

ANALYSIS.
-Volume: 2.25ml
-Color: Creamy
-Odour: Spermine
-P.h: 8.0
-Liquefaction: <30 mins
-Viscosity: Watery(low)
-Motility: 40% motile cell.
-Morphology: 70% normal cell
-Mean progression: Good (medium)
-Viability: 40% live cells
-Linearity: 70% straight line motion
-Agglutinated cell: Nill
-Red BloodCell: Nill
-White blood cell: 1-2hpf
-Epithelial cell: +
-Sperm conc. : 40.5×10∆6/ml
-Total count/Ejaculate: 91.13×10∆6.cells
No bacteria is seen after 48hrs of incubation.
Pls Bro, what's ur regular meal?
And what could be ur age?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Scholarnwadimma:
Good evening brothers. Has anybody successfully treated male infertility with Oligocare drug? It was recommended to my husband.
I have asked this before now, but there was no response.
I stopped taking it halfway into the first pack I bought, I want to try herbs power and supplements such as maca and others.

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by arena07: 4:42am On Oct 12, 2020
PapaMama9ja:
Chiefblacq01@gmail.com

check your email
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kenneyboiy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
shedy03:
Pls Bro, what's ur regular meal? And what could be ur age?

Why sir? I'm 30+

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kenneyboiy:

Why sir?
I'm 30+
I wish to copy your style, may be It will boost my count and other semen qualities.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Chrismentor3: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Can we create a whatsapp group to share ideas and testimonies?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kenneyboiy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
shedy03:

I wish to copy your style, may be It will boost my count and other semen qualities.

that's a long story if I'd to tell you... I once had e.coli infection before treated with herbs.

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kenneyboiy:

that's a long story if I'd to tell you... I once had e.coli infection before treated with herbs.
Waoooo, so sorry.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kenneyboiy(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2020
shedy03:
Waoooo, so sorry.
add up 08060411281
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by shedy03(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2020
Kenneyboiy:

add up 08060411281
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.