Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (335037 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rayo14:
Lagos
I know someone you can talk to sha
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
scally11:

Folic acid, dark chocolate and addyzoa. I just started three days ago. I am looking at increasing my count to higher than 20million and motility to about 70%.
I don't eat fruits, veggies and nut before but now I am taking it. I added Vitamix c to my diet.
It is well
chocolate?! who recommended this?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by braveheart77: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
OLANIYI1985:
please if one has frequent ejaculation of watery sperm what is the cure to this problem.

Start with a sugar free diet (including carbs) with lots of fruits and vegetables
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Sylvarose: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
*Superlife Immune Care* boost your immune system. It protects you from contrasting the dreaded COVID19!
It is REAL!!!! Use SIC!!!!!!!
Superlife STC 30 is a the solution for cancers of all types, kidney failure, arthritis, parkinson, stroke, fibroid, PCOS, infection, hormonal imbalance, cysts, amenorrhea, low/zero Spermatozoa count levels, erectile dyfunction, diabetes, autism, cerebral Palsy, brain damage, combact chronological aging, supports healthy immune function as well as other stubborn infectious diseases.
Call or WhatsApp https:///2348113934894 to make order.
To Become a Superlife Distributor join the platform
https:///KVvxqXykJmhDQqUC0Xdig4
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 1:25am On Jan 11, 2021
braveheart77:

Start with a sugar free diet (including carbs) with lots of fruits and vegetables
Yeah
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by vicot(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2021
so
during the festive season,I had plenty intake of sugar.. especially soda.
lately I've been feeling uneasy around my private like a blockage abi pain sha. morning wood has been missing too
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Rayo14: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2021
OK thanks can I get the person contact please
SteveOfu:
I know someone you can talk to sha
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Marysam11: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by braveheart77: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
vicot:
so
lately I've been feeling uneasy around my private like a blockage abi pain sha. morning wood has been missing too

Lol me too. Too much sugar during the festive season seems to have caused me some discomfort. The obvious first step is to cut out sugar and carbs if possible since they are pro inflammatory!

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Jones90: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pojomojo:

You need to work on your count it's less than 20m

Morphology is VERY good

motility us bad 70% is inactive while 30 is active.

kindly do a culture test you may have an infection

Good day ma, please based on the culture test you asked me to do, i went to the lab today for the test, the receptionist listed three kinds of culture tests (urine, semen and blood culture). But I'm confused on which one to go for. The receptionist said it should be based on doctor recommendation. So please ma which of the culture test should i go for?

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Shinapraise(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2021
My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.
I once treated a man who had this problem now his a father don't let this stop you our products are herbal product chat me up 08161127336

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by OLANIYI1985: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Jones90 post=98031577]

Good day ma, please based on the culture test you asked me to do, i went to the lab today for the test, the receptionist listed three kinds of culture tests (urine, semen and blood culture). But I'm confused on which one to go for. The receptionist said it should be based on doctor recommendation. So please ma which of the culture test should i go for?[/quote

Semen culture test
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Jones90: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2021
Thanks for your timely response boss @Olaniyi1985
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jones90:

Good day ma, please based on the culture test you asked me to do, i went to the lab today for the test, the receptionist listed three kinds of culture tests (urine, semen and blood culture). But I'm confused on which one to go for. The receptionist said it should be based on doctor recommendation. So please ma which of the culture test should i go for?
She is right, it's based on doctor recommendation.

You should have done this test with culture. However, I recommend both urine and semen.

The semen is your first urine in the morning, after passing out just little urine, they will you more at the lab.

Your results is not looking good the PUS cell is 4-6 it high
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Jones90: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pojomojo:

You should have done this test with culture. However, I recommend both urine and semen.

The semen is your first urine in the morning, after passing out just little urine, they will you more at the lab.

Okay ma. I'm grateful ma... Thanks alot for your assistance
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Thecompleteheal(m): 3:19am On Jan 16, 2021
My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.

It is emerging as a very common problem in men and women. What you need to do is to get the help of natural herbs as I have seen many people getting rid of infertility from herbs.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2021
braveheart77:

Lol me too. Too much sugar during the festive season seems to have caused me some discomfort. The obvious first step is to cut out sugar and carbs if possible since they are pro inflammatory!
Exercise also help
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
nisot14:
which food or fruits can someone get zince nd vitamin E ?....Or supplements?
Do you know naturefield? it's a good supplements. I could direct you to the buyer.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by SteveOfu: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Rayo14:
OK thanks can I get the person contact please
drop your mail
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ernesttoby30: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Pojomojo:

Please which of this test is more important as i don't have enough money to conduct the two at once? I want to do one test now then later i will go for the other. Thanks as i await your response
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Tripletwins222: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Please which of this test is more important as i don't have enough money to conduct the two at once? I want to do one test now then later i will go for the other. Thanks as i await your response

Go for SFA + Culture.
SFA(Seminal Fluid Analysis) is done to check your sperm parameters while Culture is to check if you have any infection.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Auxigen(m): 12:40am On Jan 19, 2021
vicot:
so

I've got something for you..very effective and purely natural.
Please where are you based..
And can we talk outside Nairaland?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Are you Jones90?
Ernesttoby30:

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by jamesfield: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ernesttoby30: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Pojomojo:
Are you Jones90?

Yes ma.
Meanwhile, I've done the two culture test (urine MCS and semen MCS). I was told to come for the results on Tuesday.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ernesttoby30: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pojomojo:

Good day ma. My semen MCS and Urine MCS results is out. Please kindly go through it and suggest any possible solution for me should in case you find any abnormalty in it. Thanks as i await your response

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Good day ma. My semen MCS and Urine MCS results is out. Please kindly go through it and suggest any possible solution for me should in case you find any abnormalty in it. Thanks as i await your response
There is good news and there is bad news

Good news
You have no infection
Your sperm count is good above the recommended 20m count by WHO
Morphology is good

Bad news
Your Motility is not good
You have 90% dead and 10% rapid.
With this type of Motility you can't get a woman pregnant despite your very good sperm.

Please, I am not a doctor but based on what I have read here and research
Zinc
vitamin E and C
eats a lot of Tigernuts walnuts groundnuts
Manic or addydoza

Kindly note that this is not consultation

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/IN9l2xb6PPoG1CFoUavn3e
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ernesttoby30: 1:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Pojomojo:
There is good news and there is bad news

Good news
You have no infection
Your sperm count is good above the recommended 20m count by WHO
Morphology is good

Bad news
Your Motility is not good
You have 90% dead and 10% rapid.
With this type of Motility you can't get a woman pregnant despite your very good sperm.

Please, I am not a doctor but based on what I have read here and research
Zinc
vitamin E and C
eats a lot of Tigernuts walnuts groundnuts
Manic or addydoza

Kindly note that this is not consultation

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/IN9l2xb6PPoG1CFoUavn3e

Thanks alot ma. You said you are not a doctor? And the link is not functional

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Soloblincus(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2021
OLANIYI1985:
Hello guys i am happy to be in this group, but ill love to hear more success stories from men with infections and low sperm count that increased to millions. More stories and reports please together we will all defeat this problem.
Also if a man has varicocele is it better to use medications or surgery. i found on the internet that there are herbs to fix varicocele please ill love advises on the issue of varicocele thanks.
I did surgery for varicocele and was placed on addyzoa but I added maca tabs and ate cashew nuts regularly. The surgery was done august ending. My wife is about 5 months pregnant now. I know someone whose wife got pregnant barely 2 weeks after surgery. Most men seek gynacologist advice instead of urologist hence drugs like addyzoa don't give dem results. Only a urologist can diagnose varicocele. My advice, know the cause of infertility B4 treating low sperm count.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Pojomojo: 1:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Thanks alot ma. You said you are not a doctor? And the link is not functional
I am not a doctor, replace the "dot" with "."

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/IN9l2xb6PPoG1CFoUavn3e

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.