Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (335223 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by EMMABC1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
buchibabe: Na wa o.female infertility used to b d topic of discusion , men now experience it too?? Well for all dose concerned,go for MACA Pills
where can one find maca pills or root- online or in the market?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by badesco(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
toaspromo: try Onion and original honey recipe it works wonder

It is good but it is purely used for poor ejaculation not a cure for infertility.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Toks2008: Why not just save money and go for ivf and forget the issue of infertility.

The IVF process is good enough to solve the issue of infertility.

There's no guarantee in IVF. Infact there's no refund and the success rate is low. Except if you have the money to keep trying till it works, then you can give it a shot but for those who don't have the financial strength, there's a way out which will not cost much.

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by diablos: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
ayobase:

The males are so egocentric that they could keep mute and die in their problems without sharing!

The fact that he can't impregnate his wife alone is tormenting let alone of people knowing about....SHAME!

The ladies are at the receiving end, and they are gonna be tagged "barren" whereas na d husband dey fvck up.

Na the ladies e dey pain pass, hence the thread!

dont b too fast to conclude, sometimes it culd b embarrassing to tell d world ur wife gave u a venereal disease n thus ur impotence. all ive heard is staph n syphillis, bt who cares to know hw they contracted it??

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
EMMA BC:
where can one find maca pills or root- online or in the market?

You can order MACA roots at Amazon.com or check for Maca pills in any big pharmacy around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
I had wanted to comment here earlier if not for antispamBot!
But y cant some pple look and go away on an issue they have no idea on? Some guys comments here are just annoying, do they think this place is politics section?
If somebody tell you his or her problem and u dont a solution to it, please just forget and do not in any way exacerbate d problem by ur comment!
If u are not aflicted by d problem being discussed here then glory be to God for you! But dont u think a member of your family may be in the future? U are good now and u are having multiple kids, alleluyah! But who told you that none of those numerous kids of yours will not have issues like this! Then what will you do in such a case? Why not just learn now and stop being a stu.pid low IQ Africans!

9 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tolukatey(f): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sike: Excuse me, how will i know if i have infertility issues without visiting the doctors?

One easy way 2 knw is wen U av unprotected sex wt Ur wife n d sperm U released into her poured out from her Vagina afta d process, smth is wrong ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
tolukatey:

One easy way 2 knw is wen U av unprotected sex wt Ur wife n d sperm U released into her poured out from her Vagina afta d process, smth is wrong ooooooo
Are u sure? more than 90% of what a man put into a woman will return back! so i read.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tolukatey(f): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
samuel ojimba: This issue has been a major challenge in most marriages.so i think it should be given serious attention.mine is similar to that, normal sperm count low motility,my doctor advice me to go for surgery but i decline i am just trusting God with him nothing shall be impossible,but if there is anybody with useful information i think we will be greatfull so let share our experience.

Go on Vit E, best of luck. For more, inbox tolukhatea@yahoo.com
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by tolukatey(f): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nicepoker: How una de take count sperm

Goto a very gud lab n do sperm culture, sperm count and urine culture

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sike: Excuse me, how will i know if i have infertility issues without visiting the doctors?
From what I have been able to read.
You can actulay self test, at home, ur semen for sign of problem!
Collect ur semen into a clean container(probably by masturbatio).
Fresh collection should be thick, milky or slightly lighter in color and it may draw like okro or egg white.
Wait for about 30min., and check again. By now d semen should have turnd watery and it should now have a clear gelatinous color (color should be like egg white). If u now dip ur finger inside and withdraw it, d semen SHOULD NOT draw like okro again, it should break after say about 2 or 1cm!
But if u can go through d above, I think u can just look for say 2000naira or less and go to the nearest medical lab for a comprehensive SFA test.

3 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
tolukatey:

Goto a very gud lab n do sperm culture
Do sperm culture to count sperm? I dont think u are right or probably u got his question wrong!
The medical labs have special microscope that has graticule for counting small paticles such as sperm cells! The count reported is actually a good estimate of what ur semen may be containing!
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by KnightsTemplar(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ladies while exploring medical and spiritual interventions, y'all still need to have a hart-2-hart talk with your husband, get him to open up to you, if he has anything to hide about his escapades before you guys got married. I know of a man who at his younger age, messed with the wrong lady, got her pregnant, persuaded her to go for an abortion, that the family will not bless the union If they found out she was pregnant. Pregnancy was gotten rid of, the man reneged on his promsise, the lady assured him for his act, he would never hear the cry of a new born baby in his house. Fast forward to so many years after the man got married to another lady...no child. To make matters worse, the man confined to a very elderly friend of mine, and they both agreed to trace the lady in question and ask for 4givness. They were able trace her mother's house, who broke the news of the lady's demise to them. They man ended up adopting children. I wrote this because I believe if you are privileged to know the source of your challenges, you are a step ahead in solving the problem. I wish you all the best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ubcandid(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ije004: Please please please! Staph or staphylococcus aerus is not a cause of veneral disease. Cultures can be naturally found anywhere in the body, even on skin and body fluids. Excessive growth of staph is sometimes a cause of inflammation on our skin (boils) and conjuctiva (conjuctivitis). Nigerians have been deceived by a lot of herbalists on staph! Its time to bring this disinformation to a stop.

This is one thing doctors need to clearify, because traditional guys springing up these days is amazing

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by freetowns: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Just bookmarked this page. I am not married yet but in a few months would. I think I wuld have to go for a test asap. Thanks OP for this thread. Amazing. God shuld bless you in everything you do.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Go and get yourself checked out. That's what I mean.
Truckpusher: I don't get it ,how do you mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by temmytayur(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Has anyone tried goji fruits, it works like miracle though it was sent to my sister. It doesn't grow in Nigeria. And i support the moringa too
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
No you got me wrong
First abortion pills and contraceptives aren't the same.
An is it wrong to assume that a woman who's had a DnC will find child-bearing difficult. It's not always so. Infact a woman who's. Never had sex before marriage can still have child-bearing issues.

The thing is,it's more easy for men to develop sterility problems than women.
Even common heat. Ordinary heat o! Has a devastating effect on men's sperm count.

So tell me why someone will want to blame his wife first before even considering that he may be the one with the problem.
We are so ignorant. Our society we are very ignorant. Imagine some men blaming their wives for not having male issues!

When kids in jss3 know that the sex of the child is dependent on the father.

Y'all need to lay off the ego a bit

For the men who have problems and acknowledge that they do, may God bless your marriages soonest with kids. Pretty healthy kids. IJN.
Jman06: Why are you contradicting youself?You said that D n C and excessive use of abortive drugs does not affect female fertility only to start agreeing later in your post that they do. The truth is that the process of d n c causes injuries to the uterus which could lead to blockage of the fallopian tube or outright damage of the uterus/fallopian tube. Abortive drugs such as those mentioned work by inducing a contraction of the uterus and softening of the cervix to discharge the uterine content. And even a layman should know that when something is continually subjected to cotraction,the result is an outright destruction. We also know that the female cervix is a reservoir of disease causing micro organisms including the so called staph,which if not properly treated could lead to infertility in females. With all these facts, it's now clear who the chief culprit is in cases of marital infertility.

8 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
As in eh

Them plenty
Everyday on the radio they keep hyping our ears off.
ubcandid:

This is one thing doctors need to clearify, because traditional guys springing up these days is amazing
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Ngokafor(f): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jman06: There's difference between low sperm count and sterility. I think low sperm count is often exaggerated especially by women. A man whose sperm count is relatively low can still father a child if he has se.x with a fertile woman, except in few cases of sterility when the sperm count is abysmally low or there's no sperm at all. Sterility could result from undescended scrotum,damages to the testes due to accident or genetic disorders that lead to incomplete division of sperm cells. However,these cases are rare. In Nigeria today,what we consider as culprit for infertility is low sperm count which in many instances is a ploy to divert attention from the real cause of the problem. How about the so many premarital D and Cs? The ps 4 and ps 2s, the gynaecocids etc? The truth is that any healthy and well fed man who is not can impregnate a fertile woman. All these stories about low sperm count in most cases are larger than life. My advice to the men is that if your family doctor says that you are infertile, make sure you consult another doctor without the knowledge of your wife and family doctor to know the true state of your fertility because some women can do anything to put the blame for infertility on men.

...soo typical!...
..anyway am not surprised at your comment,am only surprised that someone actually liked your comment...

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Let me share some part of my own story for those who's first attack is women!
After about a year of marriage there was nothng, we decided to visit one of these best clinic in town! The doctor there, who I may say is one of the most egocentric doctor i have ever met, kept feeding my wife with clomids for more dan six months continuosly! A gyne doctor o, I expectd him to kno beta! He even did "lap and dye" on my wife b4 referng her for HSG (as I learnt latter, it suld have been HSG first b4 lap and dye!).
When he finlly called fo my test, and he got d result, low motility mainly! d doctor interpretd t to b as a result of long abstinence b4 d test.
Afta about two years of going to dat clinic we decided to try d teaching hospital in town. They put her in clomid and called fo d results frm d other hospital, and wen we told dem dat "lap &dye" was done b4 HSG, they were like WTF! Afta one single month on my wife, d teachng hospital sent me(d husband) to d lab, ofcouse, d rsult came back, low motility and immediatly they sent me to Urology depatment!
How I wishd I had visitd d teaching hospital earlier, I wouldnt have waisted two years and huge amount of mony just like dat, I wantd to fil like a big man going to a big hospital( man ego!).
Anyway, d long and short of d whole story is I am d probm and not my wife!

10 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Koncept(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
God is the greatest doc. He will heal us. the docs also said i have veracosine (a condition that also leads to infertility), i've had a surgery for it and believing God for positive result. any body with similar challenge?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by galantjoe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
For low sperm count try this. Avoid alchol and smoking, eat food item that contain vitamin E and eat ugoro/akuinu/bitter kola for at least 1 month in addition of Abstaining from sex during that period. Then sperm will build and the couple will have sex at right time ie ovulation time (14 days from onset of menses). Gbam! By grace of God it will work. It has worked for many
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Jman06(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
lorretta u: No you got me wrong
First abortion pills and contraceptives aren't the same.
An is it wrong to assume that a woman who's had a DnC will find child-bearing difficult. It's not always so. Infact a woman who's. Never had sex before marriage can still have child-bearing issues.

The thing is,it's more easy for men to develop sterility problems than women.
Even common heat. Ordinary heat o! Has a devastating effect on men's sperm count.

So tell me why someone will want to blame his wife first before even considering that he may be the one with the problem.
We are so ignorant. Our society we are very ignorant. Imagine some men blaming their wives for not having male issues!

When kids in jss3 know that the sex of the child is dependent on the father.

Y'all need to lay off the ego a bit

For the men who have problems and acknowledge that they do, may God bless your marriages soonest with kids. Pretty healthy kids. IJN.
Technically both contraceptive pills and abortive drugs can cause abortion at different stages of pregnancy. While contraceptive pills act during early stages, abortive pills act at later stages of pregnancy. The point is that both can have adverse effects on the female reproductive system especially when used indiscriminately. Agreed, D and C administered only once by an expert may be safe but this is not so when it becomes a regular occurrence as is the case with Nigerian girls. We know that heat destroys sperm cells but that should not be a cause for persistent male infertility unless the heat is strong enough to damage the sperm producing organ or the man is exposed to heat 24,7.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Doyensky: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Condolence ke I tot twaz only dos bereaved dt dey do send condolence msg to.
I stand to be corrected sha.
76Naira: My condelence to all those going through this challenge. Wishing that you all experience the joy of having your own kids.

In addition to the mitigation steps most of you have listed, adequate stress management is also key. Stress is deadly and can seriously reconfigure our bodies in more ways than we know. Stress and poor diets are very important factors to look into.

All the best!
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
quail eggs works wonders,just let him drink it everyday and you would be amazed with the result.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
.....better start taking d moringa leaves @ my backyard,learnt alot from this
pity u guyz,d Lord is in control,he wld make u smile....Amen
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by mojeer678: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
enkaay: My husband has infertility issues; low count and motility. We have tried all sorts of infertility treatments without luck. Right now we've decided to take it slow and try natural vitamins that boost count/motility. If anyone has an experience, please share so others can learn.

I type this with every sense of responsibility;

Do you live in a neighbourhood with a telecommunication mast with or without a base transceiver station (BTS)?

Are you in viewing range of a telecom mast?

The increasing rate of infertility in males and barrenness in females as a result of the proliferation of telecom masts in residential areas is one of the closest guarded secrets between the industry and the government.

Peoples' lives and health are being sacrificed for filthy profits. The regulators have been compromised to turn the other eye to blatant violation of regulations and guidelines restricting the installation of radiofrequency radiation emitting masts in residential locations and the media is complicit due to advertising revenues from telecom networks.

Telecom masts generally generate electromagnetic fields which can destroy sperm cells at a close range (and cause other varieties of ill-health effects, including cancer) hence the ban on cell towers in residential areas. The common excuses and defence of the telcos is that the thermal heat generated by the mast is incapable of adverse health effects.

These lies have been overturned by recent studies as the non-thermal effects of the non-ionising radiofrequency radiation have been established to have no safety limits. The solution is to get the government to enforce the laws pertaining to removal of telecom masts from residential areas, schools, police stations, hospitals and restrict them to industrial, commercial and business zones.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by INFOTECH2: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Finance+Fitness:
@all, just to contribute to this. We had this problem as well and been trying for years. We took various natural supplements - eating well, asala, bananas and other fruits. Dh also took some hormonal injections for about a year. And we prayed! We shared this problem with our immediate family members and pastor and close friends.

To God be the glory, we got pregnant in a cycle we least expected - only had sex once.

For me, I would recommend the problem is shared, natural remedies and medical assistance set in motion and above all trust God for His promises on child delivery.

Also remember there are spiritual undertones in most physical issues so please deal that as well. Dh and I went for deliverance at MFM to be sure that side is clear.

Please what is the meaning of DH?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
INFO TECH:

Please what is the meaning of DH?
I tnk somebdy explaind dat somewhere now! DH = Darling Husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.