Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. (331231 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 9 Habits That Might Cause Male Infertility / Seminal Fluid Analysis; A Common Test For Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Kingsyze: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2013
i read about Manix on the TTC thread and want to know if someone here has actually tried it out.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nogen: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
@enkaay, pls resend the pm to my email. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2013
@Nogen I just did. Click on your reply button and you will see my email address. Thanks dear
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Yoggybear: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello guys. I've been following this thread now. Pls I've an issue tho I've not conclude yet since I'm not married. I usually observed that my sperm is kinda watery and my ex and present one has never said they're pregnant before despite without using condom. I also observed my sperm usually purges out despite when I spoiled it inside...pls are all this normal stuff..thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nogen: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yoggybear: Hello guys. I've been following this thread now. Pls I've an issue tho I've not conclude yet since I'm not married. I usually observed that my sperm is kinda watery and my ex and present one has never said they're pregnant before despite without using condom. I also observed my sperm usually purges out despite when I spoiled it inside...pls are all this normal stuff..thanks

Go for a sperm analysis test to confirm bro
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by iceboo: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Can 30% sperm motility impregnate a woman? Or rather, is it normal?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
iceboo: Can 30% sperm motility impregnate a woman? Or rather, is it normal?

A normal motile sperm should be @ least 50% but it also depends on the total sperm count. Assuming a count is 30 million with 30% motility, it means only 9 millon count is motile which is very low for a natural conception.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Faith2013(f): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Healing is in God's hands!! Thank you Lord for healing my family and fulfilling all your promises in our lives in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvciIVl6gRI

2 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by KKImoh: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
temi4fash: Av heard a couple of times that when u wake up in d morning u must av a rising.. How true is dat.. And must it b evry morning..
guy my own na everyday
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by DJurry(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2013
cuban-090:
I have been treating staph since january but it has been reoccuring.. Right now it is affecting my motility.. I want to know the best way to treat staph either with english medicine or traditional medicine cos am really troubled right now.. Please someone should advice me..
Have you heard about Swissgarde before? It's a South-African company that makes natural health supplements among which are the ones that treat Staph.
For more info, send a mail to djurry18@gmail.com or contact the numbers below.
Regards.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Branxman: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by temmytayur(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2013
cuban 090 u can get Trevo it is really effective it total herbs and cures staph and oda Stds
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Mynd55: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Hi, I tested positive for staphylococcus early this month and I have been treating it since then.
Though, I noticed some improvement but I still feel some signs like stomach noise and discomfort around my manhood.
I have finished using the drugs and injection that were given to me by the doctor at the teaching hospital. I'm thinking of using other means like herbs. Please, where can I get a good herbal medicine in Benin City? Thanks.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Mynd55: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2013
temmytayur: cuban 090 u can get Trevo it is really effective it total herbs and cures staph and oda Stds
where can I get it and how much does it cost? Thanks
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ubcandid(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2013
Hmmm this staph discussion is getting way over, doctors keep sagying its nothing but traditionals are saying something, i hope you gys have checked urself verywell
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
@Cuban090 and other treating staph and other infections, if you have problem of staph reocurring, kindly follow this method and you won't hear of it again.

* if you are married, note that infection for one is infection for two (husband and wife), most doctors don't treat both, they just treat the man of staph leaving the woman, but they are always beibg intimate, hence the transfer is easy. Both of you must be treated.

* abstain from se.x during the period of treatment, so that you won't keep giving eachother the residue of staph. If you must be intimate use con.dom with your wife.

Change your undies, (a sister on the ttc thread shared this as a tip on how she overcame reoccurence of staph), both of you must change your undies once you start treatment (boxers n pants). Then wash your undies with detol or other disinfectant periodically and most especially during the treatment.

* for our gentle men, watch your toilet use, you know your thing drop there!!, you an ask you wives to always wash your toilet with disinfectant too like every three days, clean with water your self after using toilet, add detol to it. For women watch your toilet seat too, do the same as men.

* lastly, try and bath before action. Both of you.

See, I tell you you will look for staph after treatment and you won't find it.

In all, stay with your wife and hubby alone. No extra. Above all, speak against every form of infection. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ginibaibes(f): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Success stories on male infertility would really be helpful @ dis stage.Boosting hope tinz
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by temmytayur(f): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Mynd Trevo is in Benin presently No 21 Ede plaza phase 2 opposite vegetable mrkt off airport road mons, fri or sat.Goodluck
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kdf3449(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Please i will like to know which is best for building a man's fertility? I heard about Fertilad, Maca and FERTILITY BLEND FOR MEN? I also like to know if a woman's fallopian tube is blocked ( just one side of it,the right side) and her partner is alright, is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by ginibaibes(f): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2013
@kdf3449...concerning the blocked fallopian tube,I suggest u see a gynae.U may be asked to go for HSG to unblock the tube,never heard of any drug(there might be).See a doctor
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kdf3449(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2013
ginibaibes: @kdf3449...concerning the blocked fallopian tube,I suggest u see a gynae.U may be asked to go for HSG to unblock the tube,never heard of any drug(there might be).See a doctor

Thanks for your response. She has done an HSG and it shows one side of the tube is blocked cos she has had infection in the past before. One doctor said she will undergo operation and another said she can have babies even with one tube blocked,the whole thing is getting us confuse. I read about these drugs (Fertilad, Maca and FERTILITY BLEND FOR MEN) here in this post,thats why am asking which one is more better.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by IyaEjima(f): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hi everyone..
@Ebony2soul, check medplus shoprite ikeja. Saw it der last wk. Alternatively, get forever Multimaca, it contains Maca 500mg as well as Tribulus terrestis, CoQ10 and some oda things.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
@ kdf3449. There are herbs that can be used to unblock tubes but they are not sold here in Nigeria. serrepeptase and Wobenzym N works very well as well as castor oil pack.

To boost male fertility, try Fertilaid for men, Maca root, Vit c, Vit E, B-12 and ginseng.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by healthenquire: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Asthma is also influenced by certain emotions such as laughing, crying, anger, panic, etc. But many in the medical community believe there is no proof people with asthma are any more psychologically disturbed than their non-asthmatic peers. However, it is not possible to have an illness without it having an emotional or trauma component associated with it.

http://healthenquire.com/category/diseases-and-conditions/ashtma/
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by kdf3449(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
enkaay: @ kdf3449. There are herbs that can be used to unblock tubes but they are not sold here in Nigeria. serrepeptase and Wobenzym N works very well as well as castor oil pack.

To boost male fertility, try Fertilaid for men, Maca root, Vit c, Vit E, B-12 and ginseng.

All the best.

Thanks alot. Please where can i get these drugs? You know there are alot of fakes around,so am talking about the real thing.
Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by IyaEjima(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
@Enkaay,
I sent u a PM. Pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (92) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.