Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 AM

Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos (8131 Views)

Why Don't Car Dealers Import Diesel-powered Cars To Nigerians? / OEM Toyota Spare Parts Dealers In Abuja / Beware Of Catalyst Stealing Mechanics, Welders And Car Dealers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
[size=8pt][/size]Pls, can anyone advice on where I can buy Volvo engines and parts in Lagos? If you have contact of a dealer, kindly post it here as I am not resident in Lagos.

Expecting your responses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by achinaboy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
There is a very known place called ladikpo market,when u get to ladikpo or when u get to mushin,because ladikpo is in mushin,then tell Any okada to take u to Daliko market,thas Where u get Volvo party in bocubocu,,or u tell me what u want,if u are serious to buy,then i Will connect u to someone that Will bring it to u Anywhere u are in lagos,and u Pay him,Jah bless. Am out[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by davou4eva(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2013
Call Raymond on 08127828560. His office is on Alhaji Musa Street at Ladipo Market.
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
@davou4eva: Thanks a million. Will definitely call him.

@achina boy: Thanks, but like I said, I don't live in Lagos. So I would prefer his no so that I can call him and get the best price before I come to Lagos to pick up the engine and other things.
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by achinaboy(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2013
another thing,do u need the Volvo parts for personal use,or are u a dealer in Onitsha,if u are a dealer,then tell me so we can reach agreement on future biz,it goes like this,,we exchange contact,u tell me the things u need,we agree on price,then i send them to u there in Onitsha or where ever u are if u are a dealer,,,
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bros am not a dealer. My S40 engine get problem and Mechanic is claiming he can repair it. So I want to know how much the new one go be so that I can do analysis either to buy or repair. So, kindly help with the info or no.

Thanks
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Trac: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2013
wellheads: Bros am not a dealer. My S40 engine get problem and Mechanic is claiming he can repair it. So I want to know how much the new one go be so that I can do analysis either to buy or repair. So, kindly help with the info or no.

Thanks

I don't mean to "sweat" you or tell you what to do. This is an aspect of CAR-TALK that I avoid because it offers no merits [which-ever-way]. This will be an exception. Why would you jump from a sinking boat to another? Why purchase an engine of questionable integrity at the expense of what you are familiar with? This is rampant on this portal (which is nothing but a reflection of how Nigerians think). Rather than root-solving issues, a complete replacement to questionable dependability is preferred irrespective of the potential risks. Labour is cheap - parts aren't expensive; money spent doesn't matter.

My recommendation to you is to fix what you have and discover why the issues arose in the first place. The vehicle should be given to one who is versed in Volvos. This is the simpler way with the least in the downtime and expenses. To keep it [all] simple, you do not know where the transplant-engine is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks trac for the advice. I decided to change the engine because the current one is old and also I doubt the technical competence of our mechanics here in Ilorin. If I were to be in Lagos, or if I can manage the car to Lagos and you can recommend a good Volvo guy, then I can yield to your advice.
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Trac: 5:25am On Oct 07, 2013
wellheads: Thanks trac for the advice. I decided to change the engine because the current one is old and also I doubt the technical competence of our mechanics here in Ilorin. If I were to be in Lagos, or if I can manage the car to Lagos and you can recommend a good Volvo guy, then I can yield to your advice.

Fair enough! It's very well understood. The technical competence [indeed] is the strong point stated; engine being old isn't. I owned a Volvo and the engine was very strong; same as transmission. No exaggerations! They go strong at high mileages. Nairalanders will be able to recommend a qualified person if you open a thread specifically for this purpose.
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
In that case, NLers, kindly recommend a trusted Volvo mechanic whose technical competence is not in doubt. Your recommendations will be highly appreciated.
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Peacefullife: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
No idea
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Brothers and friends on NL, please I still need your help. Anyone who knows a very good and competent new model Volvo mechanic should please help me with his contact.
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Davidahanor: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2013
kk
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Davidahanor: Neat volvo S40(new modern) car for sale in Benin city for around #700,000 with an AC tight..still very new and working very fine nd also using both Gas and fuel..if interested;call 07067116947
David a beg comot your advert from here as it is not allowed in this section. If not, I go report you.

NL, still awaiting your helps o!
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2013
NLers, pls I still await your suggestions of good Volvo mechanics in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by davou4eva(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bros, call Doggo on 07030173748 he's a mechanic or Rasheed on 08023684642 he's a rewire and have good guys that are working with him that are mechanic. They are all at ladipo market.

They are the one that handled my Volvo S80
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by wellheads(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks so much, davou4eva. will call him asap.
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Ighofotu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
My volvo V70 hs a thottle problem Aπϑ I was told to buy thottle sensor, pls where in ladipo can I get it Aπϑ. What's the price?
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by cyberwaver(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
For Original Volvo car parts l, call Mr. Moses of Mocai Nigeria Limited on 08038430837 or mail us - mocaiudumamoses@yahoo.com.com
or checkout our website http://mocainigltd.com .
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by cyberwaver(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
CHIDEX NIGERIA LIMITED
A Volvo spare part dealer in Nigeria that deals on old and new model Volvo parts...
Volvo parts ranging from
Suspension parts - Low arm bushing, linkages, shock observers, shafts & heads,
Braking - brake pads, brake oil, brake shoes
Engine parts - Oil filters, timing belts, oil seals, alternator belt, and other engine components
Transmission - Clutches, Brain box
Fueling systems - Fuel filters, Fuel pumps etc
For Volvo models like
XC90, XC70, XC60, S80, S70, S60, S40, V40, V50, 850, 740, 960, 240, 244 etc
Years - 2016,2015,2014...2004,2003,2002 - 1998
How to contact us
Phone number - 08030630191 (also available on WhatsApp)
Address - Alh. Amusa, Papa-ajao, Mushin, Lagos Nigeria
Try us and let your Volvo car move freely on the road...
We pride ourselves as Volvo experts...
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by cyberwaver(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
achinaboy:
There is a very known place called ladikpo market,when u get to ladikpo or when u get to mushin,because ladikpo is in mushin,then tell Any okada to take u to Daliko market,thas Where u get Volvo party in bocubocu,,or u tell me what u want,if u are serious to buy,then i Will connect u to someone that Will bring it to u Anywhere u are in lagos,and u Pay him,Jah bless. Am out[color=#770077][/color]
CHIDEX NIGERIA LIMITED
A Volvo spare part dealer in Nigeria that deals on old and new model Volvo parts...
Volvo parts ranging from
Suspension parts - Low arm bushing, linkages, shock observers, shafts & heads,
Braking - brake pads, brake oil, brake shoes
Engine parts - Oil filters, timing belts, oil seals, alternator belt, and other engine components
Transmission - Clutches, Brainbox
Fueling systems - Fuel filters, Fuel pumps etc
For Volvo models like
XC90, XC70, XC60, S80, S70, S60, S40, V40, V50, 850, 740, 960, 240, 244 etc
Years - 2016,2015,2014...2004,2003,2002 - 1998
How to contact us
Phone number - 08030630191 (also available on WhatsApp)
Address - Alh. Amusa, Papa-ajao, Mushin, Lagos Nigeria
Try us and let your Volvo car move freely on the road...
We pride ourselves as Volvo experts...

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Autopartz: 5:09am On Aug 21, 2016
cyberwaver:
For Original Volvo car parts l, call Mr. Moses of Mocai Nigeria Limited on 08038430837 or mail us - mocaiudumamoses@yahoo.com.com
or checkout our website http://mocainigltd.com .

Mocai Nigeria limited is one of the Volvo suppliers listed on the www.autopartz.com site alongside the Volvo components he deals on.

Other Volvo suppliers can be contacted also through the site.

For information on the price of any component for Volvo Models, you can contact suppliers directly by visiting the website:

www.autopartz.com (main site) and take the following steps:

Select Volvo (Make); (Model) and then (Year)

Subsequently, visit the 'browse categories' column and click on any component

All the suppliers of the components for Volvo Models you selected and registered with us would be displayed, either New/tokunbo

You can then click on the contact information of the suppliers of your choice to get the average price.

Please share your experience with us.

Thanks
Autopartz.com (Nigeria's premier online auto parts marketplace)

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by meksfem(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2016
if you need premium parts with guarantee we would do dat for you at MEECHEAL EXCELS LTD at ilupeju ...you can call emeka on 09087128992
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by cyberwaver(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
U.C AUTOS ENTERPRISES

Dealers in Volvo cars and all volvo genuine spare parts. We also undertake the repair and maintainance of Volvo cars and other brands of automobile, as we have qualified engineers that can put your car on the road in perfect condition.

** We don't just talk.... We really do our job on your car and serve you well

CONTACT DETAILS FOR U.C AUTOS ENTERPRISES

Location - 26 Alhaji Amusa Street, Papa Ajao. Mushin , Lagos.

Phone Number - 08033735446/ 08075771236

WhatsApp: 08033735446

Email: uc.volvo@gmail.com
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by mnsvolvo(m): 2:58am On Jan 20, 2019
wellheads:
Bros am not a dealer. My S40 engine get problem and Mechanic is claiming he can repair it. So I want to know how much the new one go be so that I can do analysis either to buy or repair. So, kindly help with the info or no.

Thanks
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by mnsvolvo(m): 2:59am On Jan 20, 2019
what exactly is wrong with it sir
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Sambors1: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Call Sambros Volvo at this number 08038188037
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Sambors1: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Get Sambros Volvo at number 26 Alhaji Amusa Street Mushin Lagos his number is 08038188037
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by Sambors1: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Run and get Sambros Volvo at number 26 Alahaji Amusa Street Mushin Lagos or his number is 08038188037
Re: Where To Get Volvo Parts Dealers In Lagos by overdrive(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive In A Foggy Harmattan Weather / Toyota 4runner 2000 Vs Infiniti QX4 2002 / Audi's Elect. Concept Sportcar Supports Centre Driving & Goes From 0 To 60 In 2s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.