Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens (1482 Views)

Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Causes Fashion Envy At Miss Nigeria Pageant Finale / Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) / Ezinne Akudo-Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria In NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by smile11s(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
Miss Nigeria 2013, Miss Ezinne Akudo Anyaoha, on Tuesday marked Independence Day with traffic personnel at Adeola Odeku Road / Ahmadu Bello Way intersection in Victoria Island, Lagos. Ezinne spent over an hour assisting the traffic personnel, comprising the Nigeria Police and LASTMA, to direct traffic at the busy intersection. The queen said she decided to join the traffic personnel on Independence Day to encourage their efforts and to also stress the importance of a safe road user culture. Tuesday's road show is one in a series of public endeavours outlined by the queen for her reign.

Re: Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by bigtt76(f): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Look how she go spoil market for dem ....no collection of 20 naira fa grin
Re: Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by philipmauro: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
she tried
Re: Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by smile11s(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2013
anoda pic

Re: Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by Andyblaze: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2013
Nice gal. I wish i toasted her when i had the chance.
Re: Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2013
Trafic wadenz?
I tot moda-less babies home was the trend.
Re: Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by homesteady(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Menh! She looks hot in the uniform!
But its dangerous oh! Just imagine how men would be looking at her, they might even loose control of their car and have accident! grin
Anyway nice one
Re: Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Foolishness and mere propaganda just to get in the news, She actually wanted attention that is why you see all the pictures, what is 1hour if she really wants to show her interest she should commit 1week of her time 3hours per day.

Abeg Olopa shift make i find Okada enter.
Re: Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens by HezronLorraine(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2013
^^

Seconded.exactly what I said.If she truely wants to man the job,she'll spend a whole day at least.few hours,mtcheeew.

(1) (Reply)

“I Removed My Pants On Stage As A Mark Of Respect To Fela” - / Kcee Shows Off Newly Acquired Rolex Watch From Shopping In Spain / Kcee Disqualifies 8 Girls From His Fine Face Competition Buying Fake Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.