Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions (4290 Views)

..... / Job Seeker - Grab Your Own Job Interview Questions And Answers Expo Handbook / Bank Interviews: 80+ Killer Answers To The Toughest Banking Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by Ohenry(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2008
Hello

I'm compiling some of the toughest questions you may asked during an oral interview and the best answers to them. The questions will be in ebook format so that you can easily take them around in your flash and even print them whenever you want.

It is not the smartest candidates that are chosen from an oral interview but the best prepared.I believe the ebooks will complement your other preparations for your oral interview.

If you are interested in getting your own copies when they are ready, just send me an email at okwi24@gmail.com and I'll get back to you when they are done.

You can also leave your email here if you are in a hurry.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by JoshuaSG: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2008
my email is joshuaforuall@yahoo.com
thanx so much
George S.J
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by stino: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2008
my id is onyeiwuaustin@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by Ohenry(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2008
No one wants to mess things up a few inches away from success but this what happens to some people after they've scaled the aptitude test hurdles. You should not let the fear of oral interviews cost you that dream job.

The best answer is to arm yourself with tried and tested best answers to even the toughest interview questions.

The ebooks are being packaged right now. Here are a few out of about 100 questions the books will resolve in your favor.

Q1 Tell me about yourself.

Q2 What are your greatest strengths?

Q3 What are your greatest weaknesses?

Q4 Tell me about something you did – or failed to do – that you now feel a little ashamed of.

Q5 Why are you leaving (or did you leave) your job?

Q6 The “Silent Treatment” [This is when the Interviewer simply stares at you for some time without saying anything, making you feel uncomfortable as a result]

Q7 Why should I hire you?

Q8 Aren’t you overqualified for this position?

Q9 Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Q10 Describe your ideal company, location and job.

Do not be deceived by the simplicity of some of the questions. They have been designed by industrial psychologists to turn a searchlight into your mind and personality.

If you need these ebooks, just send me an email or leave your email here and I'll contact you.

Joshua and Austin, I've noted down your emails and you'll hear from me soon.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by MB4MB: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2008
I need d stuf on interview tips,my email is christorite@yahoo.com. Tanx.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by bolajigiwa: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2008
I am interested in your ebook pls send me a copy to bolajigiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by teric(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2008
pls am interested in the book. my email is riches012002@yahoo.com.

Tanks.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by lissyTy(f): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2008
Hi, mine is darebetty@yahoo.co.uk
thanks alot
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by lissyTy(f): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2008
Hi, mine is darebetty@yahoo.co.uk
thanks alot
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by abaka: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2008
i am interested too, my email p.tent@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by muriitijan(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2008
I am interested in this your valuable ebook.My email is tijanimuritala@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by geerufus(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2008
Pleease send me dis tips. Dis is my email geerufus@yahoo.co.uk shocked
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by walexy(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2008
talk2walex4life@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by contance: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2008
smiley
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by contance: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2008
please am interested,my email is consygal@yahoo.com and my name is Constance
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by happiihu(f): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2008
this my mail collete4all2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by stark(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2008
pls am also interested in the tips for interview. send to chidistark@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by Ashibs: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2008
Please Dear i'm very much interested for the answers.My Email is ashibsalloy@yahoo.com
God bless you for the good work.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by shmyle(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2008
smiley i am interested too!, my e-mail is shmyle_1@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by chigoziecj(m): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2008
Please i need one, send it to chigozieozor@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by lateef4me(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2008
Please,I'm also interested.send me a copy .My mail address is babamegun@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by syren: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2008
Thank you for your generous offer, my email address is sade.a.o@hotmail.com  smiley
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by esey(f): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2008
Dnt want 2 b left out grin grin.esey2007@yahoo.com.Hope 2 hear 4rm u.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by rasalam(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2008
please,i also want to have acopy,my mail address is rasalam25@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by obijack: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2008
Hi,

Thanks in advance. I need a copy too.

My email address is petokonji@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by peppy1: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2008
Please send them to me too. my address is pepiscous@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by snazzyuzo: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2008
Hi,
am also interested, pls send a copy to snazzyuzo4u@yahoo.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by temidol: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2008
my email is temidol@yahoo.com.thnks
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by rabit007: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2008
rawlings_87@hotmail.com
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by semacity: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2008
pls cud you send it tome too. My email address is semacity@YAHOO.COM
Thanx.
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by OMONIWA(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2008
Man you are too much, My mail is vabo01@yahoo.co.uk
People like you will always get the best inlife.God bless you
Re: Winning Your Oral Interview - Best Answers To Tough Interview Questions by IkDaGee: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
I am interested in the material. My email is ikennaahaotu@yahoo.com. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Permanent Residence Visa-Free And Quick! / Indelec Prevectron 2 – S6.60 Lightning Protection System / Advertise Your Products & Services On Footbridges In Lagos & Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.