Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ondo State NYSC 2012 Batch C To Protest Over State Allowance. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ondo State NYSC 2012 Batch C To Protest Over State Allowance. (1526 Views)

Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) / Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A / Nysc 2012, Batch A Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State NYSC 2012 Batch C To Protest Over State Allowance. by Amaso99(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
We can confirm that there is a solid plan by soon to pass out NYSC 2012 batch C corp members to stage a peaceful demonstration on 10th of oct. 2012 during their passing out parade at Akure, the state capital of Ondo state, in a bid to tell the world and Nigerians of their plight in the state.

A group of corp members who pleaded for anonymity said: 'the idea is good and will work. They promised to pay us(corp members serving in public schools) #55,000 at the end of the service year but as we speak" 2011 batch A" have not been paid so we most agitate for our right'.

Another ex-corp member who served in Ondo state (2011 batch B) said : ''when we were in camp, the state coordinator told us that he has paid off the previous batches, and will pay us at the end of our service year. I passed out since June last year but yet to be paid. Protesting is good, I will come from lagos to join them that day, I still have my 'kaki ', most people in our batch and other batches who are yet to secure a job are going to come around that day for the peaceful demonstration. #55000 is not a small money my brother''.

We learn't that all the corp members serving in public schools in Ondo state have not been paid their state allowance since 2011. This includes 2011 batch A,B,C and 2012 batch A,B and C.

This attitude towards corp members is not good and need to stop, we have served the state with all our heart and resources yet they don't even care about us, we will match to the Government house and media houses to remind the Government(if they have forgotten) of their promise - said a 2012 batch c female corp member. LET WATCH AND SEE HOW THIS UNFOLDS!!!
Re: Ondo State NYSC 2012 Batch C To Protest Over State Allowance. by fashrola(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Not gonna work at this present sad moments in Ondo state....I served in Ondo too Batch B 2012 we have not been paid too...So just forget about it

(1) (Reply)

When I Said Pmb Has Suspended Payment Of Corps Members,they Did Not Believe Me / Nysc Corps Members Serving In Port Harcourt How Is The Cost Of Living Over There / New Time Table S Out...nw April 1 For D 2016 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.