Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting (37827 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by rabzy: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
engrtee: When the man said getout, they should have just left. Preaching isnt by force

You did not read where the article mentioned that he shot at them while they were trying to get into their car.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Osama10(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
shocked
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
kennygee: I hope the Jehovah witnesses here will learn from this post and spread the news.
wats d moral lesson to be learnt?
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by rabzy: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jensen_elizz: This is probably the funniest post on nl rite now.....those retarded fvcks come to preach for u bt they wont listen to u if u try to preach for them
#teamredeem grin tongue
Did you go to their house or shop to try and preach to them and they did not listen to you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by enginexy10(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
it is a shameful thing for those of you to say that the witnesses are irritating,they are merely living up to what jesus commanded his true followers to do.your parochial minds shd be at fire by now, cos why would a sane man run from listening to undiluted word of GOD?it is crystal clear that everyone knows they say the truth, bt we hate them for not been part of our activities and celebrations.some even went far presenting them as bad ,odd etc...bt a clear reading and understanding of the bible will show u that they are true christians though they arent peferct and may make mistakes,they arent like today churches, that are founded on rituals, money laundering,extortion,in..morality bt beliv me they are real...and u shd try and listen to them when next they visit....

17 Likes

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by dollarlander: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
tnature: The man na correct kolomental. Those guys are lucky to be unhurt.

They are unhurt because the LORD that sent them on the business protected them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ishsoph:
And you think its your money that is financing their magazines/bulettins and other huge projects?
SMH
If you don't know what you're talking about, pls don't talk. The organisation is an immensely wealthy real estate/publishing/hedge fund operation which depends on extraction of money for books, magazines and "worldwide work contributions" from its captive market of 7 million plus "interested persons".
They have suffered financially recently after losing billions in the American real estate market crash and several multimillion dollar payouts to settle child abuse cases in Australia and Canada. In addition their income base is shrinking because many of their old members are dying and their young are leaving in droves. Hence, the whip is being cracked from HQ to bring more people in for the sinking ship to be propped up.
They are broke and haemorrhaging money and have even been forced to sell their new York HQ. They are selling this to their members as a move to a new headquarters to "further the work" etc etc but in actual fact, maintaining that Brooklyn skyscraper is just too expensive when their members are not able to remit more money than they are and the next generation of mugu are running away in their tens of thousands. The new HQ places emphasis on "natural lighting" and "energy saving" measures ostensibly for environmental protection reasons but in actual fact, it is because they are broke and falling apart.
So before you start shooting off your mouth about their grand "projects" around the world, try to at least gain understanding of the Bible-flavoured door-to-door sales ponzi scheme they are running.
And don't quote me if you have no meaningful contribution.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
enginexy10: it is a shameful thing for those of you to say that the witnesses are irritating,they are merely living up to what jesus commanded his true followers to do.your parochial minds shd be at fire by now, cos why would a sane man run from listening to undiluted word of GOD?it is crystal clear that everyone knows they say the truth, bt we hate them for not been part of our activities and celebrations.some even went far presenting them as bad ,odd etc...bt a clear reading and understanding of the bible will show u that they are true christians though they arent peferct and may make mistakes,they arent like today churches, that are founded on rituals, money laundering,extortion,in..morality bt beliv me they are real...and u shd try and listen to them when next they visit....
Eeya. See this poor mugu.
Direct sales, literature publishing, real estate holding, hedge fund investment engine is the one you are carrying on your head.
My people sha.. sad.
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Don't blame the man, witnesses can be so parasitic
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Mclovin4(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
dae whr unhurt even afta 19rounds.......dats Jehovah @ work.....

6 Likes

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mclovin4: dae whr unhurt even afta 19rounds.......dats Jehovah @ work.....
Another mugu. Lol maybe you should mention it at your next meeting as a comment so that everybody will clap for you.
Ode raised to power 6

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by xynerise: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
JW failed to read the part where Jesus said ''A house that welcomes you, you should share the word to them and if they dont welcome you, carry your slippers commot''(King Xynerise version)
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
@The name of this topic grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Joe4real701(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
presher: MY TOY GUN WILL BE READY FOR ANY JEHOVA WITNESS MAN UNLESS U WILL DASH ME AWAKE

so you like awake and you dnt want to listen to them
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by talk2s(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
enginexy10: it is a shameful thing for those of you to say that the witnesses are irritating,they are merely living up to what jesus commanded his true followers to do.your parochial minds shd be at fire by now, cos why would a sane man run from listening to undiluted word of GOD?it is crystal clear that everyone knows they say the truth, bt we hate them for not been part of our activities and celebrations.some even went far presenting them as bad ,odd etc...bt a clear reading and understanding of the bible will show u that they are true christians though they arent peferct and may make mistakes,they arent like today churches, that are founded on rituals, money laundering,extortion,in..morality bt beliv me they are real...and u shd try and listen to them when next they visit....

Thanx 4 ur concern.
Are U a witness?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Mintus(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
kimco:

Machete is still usable. Isakaba tins
cnt stop laughing ... funny
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by GentleMimi: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
searay: Too bad. RIP to the dead. I come late upon d rush
who died? Did u kill anyone? U did'nt read d post,just jumped to comment.nawa oooo
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by GentleMimi: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
daz_york:
Another mugu. Lol maybe you should mention it at your next meeting as a comment so that everybody will clap for you.
Ode raised to power 6
u d'nt hv to be rude or vulgar.Everyone is entitled to their opinion.Drop urs and park one side!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by vvvbobby205(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Aba!!! Na wa o, these people are doing God's work now
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by danot1030: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Point of correctn, jehovah witness don't leave just like dat wen u tell dem u ar not interestd, dey go ahead 2 pester u, very anoying and irritating.
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by yoged(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am proud to be one of jehovah's witnesses. Yeahhh, people dont like us but we still love everyone. I can guarantee that man, jehovah's witnesses will still visit his house, it might not be the same people... He shud thank his God because they won't press charges or seek for compensation.Our preaching work is a command by jesus christ which its important for all christians to do. Its important we do that. Well, we dont force people to listen to us. Its a choice. If you dont want to listen or you are busy, we'll leave or drop a magazine which we dont sell, its voluntary contribution. But if you dont have money but wish to read it. We'll give it to you...... Next time you see them coming, kindly listen to them, and if you dont want to listen to them. Tell them to please leave. May Jehovah God keep protecting everyone of us.

17 Likes

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
GOD forgive me but some of these Jehovah witness can really get on ur nerves. Thank God they escaped it tho
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by saxy04: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
it is going to be great
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by mitchyy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
engrtee: When the man said getout, they should have just left. Preaching isnt by force

Mr man did you read this part at all "................he allegedly told them to "get the [expletive] off my property" and said "Get me my 9" as the men were getting into their car."

I guess not!
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Patywilly: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ishsoph:
And you think its your money that is financing their magazines/bulettins and other huge projects?
SMH

i wonder ooo...they think its their twenty or fifty naira they use to produce dos beautiful magazines and build dos kingdom halls.....som pple eh.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by vvvbobby205(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
edge2: Don't blame the man, witnesses can be so parasitic
What are you saying? Even to the xtent of shooting at them? Fear God na
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by woky: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
fortsierafino: The Man wasnt trying to shoot @ Them but was trying to scare them away..What kind of Bad aim would u be by firing 9 shots without getting one?
wit God all tinx ar posible
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Patywilly: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote
author=daz_york]
If you don't know what you're talking about, pls don't talk. The
organisation is an immensely wealthy real estate/publishing/hedge fund
operation which depends on extraction of money for books, magazines and
"worldwide work contributions" from its captive market of 7 million plus
"interested persons".
They have suffered financially recently after losing billions in the
American real estate market crash and several multimillion dollar
payouts to settle child abuse cases in Australia and Canada. In addition
their income base is shrinking because many of their old members are
dying and their young are leaving in droves. Hence, the whip is being
cracked from HQ to bring more people in for the sinking ship to be
propped up.
They are broke and haemorrhaging money and have even been forced to sell
their new York HQ. They are selling this to their members as a move to a
new headquarters to "further the work" etc etc but in actual fact,
maintaining that Brooklyn skyscraper is just too expensive when their
members are not able to remit more money than they are and the next
generation of mugu are running away in their tens of thousands. The new
HQ places emphasis on "natural lighting" and "energy saving" measures
ostensibly for environmental protection reasons but in actual fact, it
is because they are broke and falling apart.
So before you start shooting off your mouth about their grand "projects"
around the world, try to at least gain understanding of the
Bible-flavoured door-to-door sales ponzi scheme they are running.
And don't quote me if you have no meaningful contribution. [/quote]
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
xynerise: JW failed to read the part where Jesus said ''A house that welcomes you, you should share the word to them and if they dont welcome you, carry your slippers commot''(King Xynerise version)
Antelope you obviously missed this part:

"................he allegedly told them to "get the [expletive] off my property" and said "Get me my 9" as the men were getting into their car."
cool

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by Thankgodiyke(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
bionicdude: i can't blame him dose pple can be pretty annoying at times.one day i even had to hide in my own house for fear of dem.men dose pple do follow up pass christ embassy sef.Men make i find my own gun follow in dat guy's footsteps
........ I hope u have a fat bank account if not ur gonna rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by 3ace(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
This what I always say; never take people's threats for granted.
Re: Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting by 3ace(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
bionicdude: i can't blame him dose pple can be pretty annoying at times.one day i even had to hide in my own house for fear of dem.men dose pple do follow up pass christ embassy sef.Men make i find my own gun follow in dat guy's footsteps
Would you prefer evangelism at gun point by Islamic fanatics? If you can resist their pressure and maintain your stand, they'll soon leave you alone. I just think most people are not tolerant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.