Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight (39418 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE: The Man With The Widest Mouth In The World [PHOTOS] / Basket Mouth Tenders Apology To Fans Over R*pe Joke / Basket Mouth . Crack Your Rib . Season 2 Released At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by octaviusesse(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Virgin Atlantic Airways in Celebrating Nigeria's 53rd independence, decided to take their in-flight entertainment a notch further, by inviting one of Nigeria's top Comedian Basket Mouth to thrill passengers live aboard the October 2nd Lagos to London flight.

Passengers in all three cabins were thrilled to rib cracking jokes by one of Nigeria's finest.

Founder of Virgin Atlantic, Sir Richard Branson said, “The Virgin Atlantic spirit is all about shaking things up and doing things a little differently. We like to give our passengers a truly unforgettable flying experience and having Basket Mouth on board today’s flight is another example of us doing things that other airlines wouldn't even think of. It’s also a fantastic way to celebrate Nigerian Independence Day.”.

http://www.searchlightnigeria.com/2013/10/comedy-at-33000-feet-as-basket-mouth.html
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Infomizer(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Talk about passengers that got 'high' on laughter!

7 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
must be a boring trip, instead of relaxing with a glass of free flight drink and taking a nap thereafter to ease ur nerves, someone is standing in front of cabin talking for 6hrs. i would sue the airline if i was aboard..

22 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by xager(m): 1:47am On Oct 03, 2013
i advice you thrill them on Dana cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by shininglite(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2013
991: must be a boring trip, instead of relaxing with a glass of free light drink and taking a nap thereafter to ease ur nerves, someone is standing in front of cabin talking for 6hrs. i would sue the airline if i was aboard..
DIS guy is a sadist, I dnt need a prophet to tell me undecided

127 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 04, 2013
erh...

Why am I having a raging hard-on?
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by gluv01(f): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2013
shininglite: DIS guy is a sadist, I dnt need a prophet to tell me undecided

Exactly! If humour cannot calm your nerves better after all the muscle strain from laughter, then what will? Laughter is the best medicine.

13 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Big4wig(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
I guess dey laughed their anus out...dustbin mouth rules 9ja comedy jor..bad belle,go chop grass

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by 4reigningqueen: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
yes, it was fun and so interesting. Especially in first class.

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ok undecided
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Ichliebedich(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Austeenx: erh...

Why am I having a raging hard-on?
everything gives u a hard on, jst grab ur vaseline like u always do.
@topic nice concept

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by stonemind(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
huh i'm number what?
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by emmabest2000(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by naptu2: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
That reminds me of Femi Kuti's performance aboard a KLM flight to Amsterdam.

https://www.nairaland.com/1006435/femi-kuti-performs-klm-flight
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by 4reigningqueen: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ich liebe dich: everything gives u a hard on, jst grab ur vaseline like u always do.
@topic nice concept

erm.......erm ..... Please, wots the vaseline for?
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by strawgirl(f): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
That's a nice one. The flight was fun....I think. Instead of sleeping and snoring all through.
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
I will pass. I hate being bothered on flight that includes the Indian pilots announcement with his stinky irritating accent. Especially on long distance flight, all I wanna do is drink, check out them female air hostess and sleep.

What's joke about being 100000000 up

4 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Tubo3(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
991: must be a boring trip, instead of relaxing with a glass of free flight drink and taking a nap thereafter to ease ur nerves, someone is standing in front of cabin talking for 6hrs. i would sue the airline if i was aboard..
so now dat u where nt dia wat will u do?

2 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2013

Why? Because he chooses his sleep and self entertainment over some dry joke? Now you are the real saddest

9 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Brymo: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bright,God has brighten ur life.

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Ichliebedich(f): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
4reigningqueen:

dnt worry he's coming to tell you jst hold on a bit

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by kunlesehan(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2013

the thing pain u o ... lol
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by homesteady(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
4reigningqueen: yes, it was fun and so interesting. Especially in first class.

We hear you grin
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by oluamid(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Infomizer: Talk about passengers that got 'high' on laughter!

I like that wordplay there.

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
coolreally cool talk about innovatiion...
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Did e crack jokes altru d flight?? Dats like 6hrs rite?if he did den its seriosly ridicolous!

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Adedoks(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
REALITY101:

Why? Because he chooses his sleep and self entertainment over some dry joke? Now you are the real saddest
mr reality why d unecesary beef,4 ur information wat he said has some iota of truth,is it everyday u get to c basket mouth on a flight... Wats d big deal if he entertains dem n am sure he wont talk 4 d whole six hours, ask urself nw oga who is realy sad here?

4 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by Cutesexy1(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by YoshiMaster: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Main question is, did he entertain them via the radio system of the plane, or did he just walk from cabin to cabin with a microphone?

If is was a radio system, then its all good, I could just have tuned in to listen to his jokes from time to time, then tune back to my Man of Steele movie.

On the other hand, if he was standing next to me shouting with his mic all through the flight, then em...

1 Like

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by onila(f): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
gosh listening to a comedian on a plane is not something I look forward to when travelling a long distance

I rather watch movies on the plane or sleep, thats all undecided

dumb virgin alantic

thats y i stick to emirates and British airways

2 Likes

Re: Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight by ProfessorD(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Dia is hard on advice on the label

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady In Hijab Sings And Twerks / Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback) / The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.