Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet (3235 Views)

Trap In The Closet / Little Boy In The Closet. / Stupid Funny Crazy Pics [caution: Mild Offensive Language] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
A gay man, finally decided he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house, and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner. He sat down at the kitchen table, let out a big sigh, and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you: I'm gay." His mother made no reply or gave any response, and the guy was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly, "You're gay -- doesn't that mean you put other men's joysticks in your mouth?" The guy said nervously, "Uh, yeah, Mom, that's right." His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled around, whacked him over the head with her spoon and said, "Don't you EVER complain about my cooking again!"

1 Like

Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by AbuMikey(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
[size=26pt]This joke is drier than the Gibeonites bread.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
You really didn't have to copy sexkillz to pass your point across undecided
Abu Mikey: [size=26pt]This joke is drier than the Gibeonites bread.[/size]
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by kennybelle: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
I get d body of it, u tried! Funny in its own way
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks wink
kennybelle: I get d body of it, u tried! Funny in its own way
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by homesteady(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2013
gringrin
I grab the joke! gringrin
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2013
So I guess Abu's just dumb grin
homesteady: gringrin
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by AbuMikey(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2013
angryangryangryangry
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by homesteady(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2013
^^^
gringringrin
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Vivly(f): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2013
homesteady: gringrin
Grab go where?
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by AbuMikey(m): 12:19am On Oct 03, 2013
Vivly: Grab go where?
gringrin
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Iaz93: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2013
Dude if you think that thing she said is funny then your sense of humor is really boring undecided
Abu Mikey: gringrin
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by homesteady(m): 12:33am On Oct 03, 2013
Vivly: Grab go where?
Oya! I understand! grin
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by AbuMikey(m): 12:38am On Oct 03, 2013
spongeback: Dude if you think that thing she said is funny then your sense of humor is really boring undecided
I just dey wonder wonder why ...........
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2013
please ooo, i dont know if i'm the only person that has noticed this trend. Why's Abu mikey always on Gay threads? Yet he refutes any Gay allegation with Allacrity and agression. 2ndly why is he and Homesteady always on the same thread? It's either that, that's his 2nd Moniker or that they're both partners. @ spongeback havent you noticed the trend?

1 Like

Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by ARareGem(f): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Funny joke. Also funny is Homesteady's siggy. cheesy
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by AbuMikey(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2013
INNO18: please ooo, i dont know if i'm the only person that has noticed this trend. Why's Abu mikey always on Gay threads? Yet he refutes any Gay allegation with Allacrity and agression. 2ndly why is he and Homesteady always on the same thread? It's either that, that's his 2nd Moniker or that they're both partners. @ spongeback havent you noticed the trend?
bros,na Spongeback I follow come oo

Check my posts history make you understand why I come.
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2013
^ Dont get me wrong, but for someone trying to prove he's 'straight' dont you think it'd be ideal if for the mean time you avoid gay threads? undecided
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by homesteady(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2013
INNO18: please ooo, i dont know if i'm the only person that has noticed this trend. Why's Abu mikey always on Gay threads? Yet he refutes any Gay allegation with Allacrity and agression. 2ndly why is he and Homesteady always on the same thread? It's either that, that's his 2nd Moniker or that they're both partners. @ spongeback havent you noticed the trend?

Its simply because I'm following his posts and he is also following mine!
You didn't also notice I'm always on spongeback threads, because I'm also following her!
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by AbuMikey(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2013
INNO18: ^ Dont get me wrong, but for someone trying to prove he's 'straight' dont you think it'd be ideal if for the mean time you avoid gay threads? undecided
That's some good point right there!!!

I had to come here,cos I was having a nice time with spongy yesternite cool
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2013
hmmmmn. Owk. Anywhere here's my Joke.

Two gay couples (Seun And Sexkillz) came to a priest to wed them.

after the exchange of vows, the priest was confused as to how to pronounce them Man and 'wife'

After much deliberation he finally said
I pronounce you
MAN_UNITED!

1 Like

Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by AbuMikey(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2013
^^^
gringringrin

You dey look for Ban till 2106 abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by homesteady(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2013
gringrin and sexkillz is a Man U fan grin
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2013
spongeback: A gay man, finally decided he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house, and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner. He sat down at the kitchen table, let out a big sigh, and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you: I'm gay." His mother made no reply or gave any response, and the guy was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly, "You're gay -- doesn't that mean you put other men's joysticks in your mouth?" The guy said nervously, "Uh, yeah, Mom, that's right." His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled around, whacked him over the head with her spoon and said, "Don't you EVER complain about my cooking again!"

SPONGEBACK BOO IF NOT FOR THE LOVE ABU MIKEY HAVE FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE FOR HIM...embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I WOULD HAVE SAID 'M TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS UR CLUELESS DRIEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY angry angry ..
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2013
INNO18: hmmmmn. Owk. Anywhere here's my Joke.

after the exchange of vows, the priest was confused as to how to pronounce them Man and 'wife'

I pronounce you
MAN_UNITED!

and they said The Sahara desert is dry angry angry
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2013
Abu Mickey is the synonym for gay on nairaland. undecided
INNO18: ^ Dont get me wrong, but for someone trying to prove he's 'straight' dont you think it'd be ideal if for the mean time you avoid gay threads? undecided
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Iaz93: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2013

I pronounce you
MAN_UNITED!

OK
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2013
may ur days be long. God bless you!!
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2013

I pronounce you
MAN_UNITED!
both of then are mods of nland, they will ban u i think.
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
spongeback: Abu Mickey is the synonym for gay on nairaland. undecided
why do you all hate this lad?
@op, come have your shaving stick and shave me clean, I cant use it, it is customized for u.
Re: Gay Joke (not Offensive)coming Out Of The Closet by homesteady(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2013
5points:
may ur days be long. God bless you!!

Awu Gambia! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Precautionary Method For Ebola Virus / Our World Best Player Lionel Messi Is Now Old / Oil Jobs In The Niger Delta.(you Need To Act Fast)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.