Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Secret Of Using Social Media - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Secret Of Using Social Media (428 Views)

Drive Traffic Using Social Media / The Secret To Getting A Lot Of Web Design Work In Nigeria / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Table For Layout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Using Social Media by yourblogcoach(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2013
Social media has been a great fortune for most people lately, especially online marketers. It’s was discovered few months ago that the rate at which people visit social media sites, especially the youths was confirmed to be more than the way they've always visited Indecency sites.
Though many of them took the great advantage of this to show case their gifts, why other benefited also on the negative side.

Few weeks ago, I listened to the news when one young girl called Laura committed suicide, after her friends mocked her on Facebook. Using social media has been a great reward for some people especially the bloggers and internet marketers, because they make a lot of money using the social Medias. Lately I took my time to research and was able to gather some 5 revealed secrets of using social Medias.
http://allbloggingcoach.com/2013/08/5-revealed-secrets-of-using-social-media.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Of Increasing Website Targeted Traffic / Review Needed On Dis Website PLEASE / Free 10 Backlinks To Any Niche Of Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.