Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room (13750 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / University Of Ibadan Student (graduate/undergraduate)Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
wow...i graduated in 2006 @ Mini Campus Faculty of Arts, Popularly Known as Comrade PLATO grin grin grin
Kai...But i messed upoooh, I kept My Virginity all through embarassed
UNTIL ONE CALABAR BABE DISVIRGINED ME FOR NYSC CAMP SOKOTO wink cheesy

Lol....eeya sorry o!...but did she r.aped you or what?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2013
I rep 500lev mech engrg °ƒ ƬђΞ great fac °ƒ engrg. I've had lots °ƒ experiences on this campus, A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ it has only improved M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. This institution hs made M̶̲̥̅Ƹ learn A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ do a lot under pressure, which is a part °ƒ M̶̲̥̅Ƹ I'm happy I discovered. By d way, cobes ws fun. We left our marks in ƬђΞ various towns we wr posted to. To ƬђΞ newly admitted fellows, dnt get too obsessed by Ƭђe 'result' °ƒ a thing. Work hard Ω̴̩̩̩̥ pray, A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ every thing wud work out fine. Listen to ƬђΞ many plights °ƒ stalites ahead yu, buh dnt don't b so gullible that it deter you frm U̶̲̥̅̊я goals A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ aspirations. Dnt let fear b instilled in you. ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε a wonderful session @ y'al
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Tuntheycr7: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2013
Cant forget d days of shuntin tinz. I love doin dat especially 4 bus stop
Hymmmm. I can not 4get d case of 'sumbody is here' at lecture halls. Especially at SLT and ELT.
Pple are fond of keepin space 4dia frndz.
i missed d WALKWAY tinz. block 5 and block10
Hope d students are enjoyin d new VC?
May u neva face Tanke o.. Lol
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2013
Adonis4u:

Ok I got it. You know what to do.
Yeske! grin
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by earthgreeners(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Sorry ooo... I just browsed tru the list of top 20 universities in Africa..I cldnt find this glorified high school on the list.... how come its better by far.... ohh I see...among the high schools in Nigeria....
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
earthgreeners: Sorry ooo... I just browsed tru the list of top 20 universities in Africa..I cldnt find this glorified high school on the list.... how come its better by far.... ohh I see...among the high schools in Nigeria....

(Clear throat)...Judging by your post, you rep OAU? but why una dey like to dey beef us na?...Am sure you don't know the history of the school and I will also assume that you don't know how universities are rank. Am not ready for a debate now but if you force my hand...na u go tire o!

Peace.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by SEYIKP(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
earthgreeners: Sorry ooo... I just browsed tru the list of top 20 universities in Africa..I cldnt find this glorified high school on the list.... how come its better by far.... ohh I see...among the high schools in Nigeria....
Oooooo yaba-left again.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by SEYIKP(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
If u are denied admission into "better by far" that dosn't qualify's u to deride the asuuless uni of our tyme, i will advice you to dust off your jamb past questions, and choose unilorin has your 1st&2nd choice come 2014 utme, maybe u can be lucky enough to come and feel the groove.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by karferguso(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
In M.¶'s voice......have U̶̲̥̅̊ eaten 2dae?......den why re u hatin?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Adonis4u:

Na una dey disturb us for hostel dat time se? Omo I really enjoyed you guys ganni...with you guys no dull moment for our compound. All the singing and dancing things....Chai...I dey miss my alma matter o!

do u also know Gbenga comp sci?
Yea are u d 1 omo long time ooooooo
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
tope ayan: Yea are u d 1 omo long time ooooooo

No am not the one....but he is ma pal...
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by ibromanner(m): 5:19am On Oct 13, 2013
#Team better by far grad#
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Issfat: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2013
off campus accomodation plsssssssssssss
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by KopmaxJFT96: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Greatest Unilorite.!!!!!

2011 set
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Sammyashol(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Congrats to all the newly admitted students... If you need a room, selfcontain, hostel you can holla me on 08096652567... Or sammytee2 on 2go...
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by LBlessing(f): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Adonis4u:

Awon ti faculty of Art...Lol
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by LBlessing(f): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Adonis4u:

Awon ti faculty of Art...Lol
wink
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by J0sh007: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
I hear the school gives dress codes. For which days exactly? And does anyone know whats for plant biology
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
J0sh007: I hear the school gives dress codes. For which days exactly? And does anyone know whats for plant biology

I think you are mixing up the concept of dress code. Dress code as applied to UNILORIN is not some kind of uniform for each department but a way to dress nicely. In essence, as a unilorin student you need to look responsible(even if one is not) in your dressing everytime as dress code committee can arrest anyone dressing badly anytime most expecially in the morning at the bus park. Though, some department do put on uniform e.g Accouting, Banking and Finance and Law but that is not the concept of dress code. Okay?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
L Blessing:
wink

Awon eleyi.....oga ju! Me bow for the grammarians in the house o!
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by J0sh007: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^ I perfectly understand the concept of dress code. U can dress some way not the other and the responsible dressing issue. I meant uniform. So what ur reply means is a student of plant biology wouldnt need any such thing and pls modify ur reply will you? it's mixing not missing.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks for the correction...Asides the aforementioned department no other department in unilorin wears uniform. Thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by manmade(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Adonis4u:

Na una dey disturb us for hostel dat time se? Omo I really enjoyed you guys ganni...with you guys no dull moment for our compound. All the singing and dancing things....Chai...I dey miss my alma matter o!

do u also know Gbenga comp sci?
hmmmmm I also missed the comedy nites by Boss Naga ,Dauda Escotoyor the sexy guy, jas,papa and freeman jojo etc what these guys were doing for almost free to entertained us then @ SLT is what the likes of A y, basket mouth ,bovi etc are using to rake in millions of Naira now.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Good evening to all the better by far students and the old students. Wishing you all a splendid week ahead of you.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
manmade: hmmmmm I also missed the comedy nites by Boss Naga ,Dauda Escotoyor the sexy guy, jas,papa and freeman jojo etc what these guys were doing for almost free to entertained us then @ SLT is what the likes of A y, basket mouth ,bovi etc are using to rake in millions of Naira now.

Yeah, you are so on point! You can imagine during exam period when people are reading at night in the lecture theatres and someone like Kuti will just go to the back of the class and shout "Kila wa se nibi na?" or "Is this a night class or night market?" . Such things were fun as it always help to ease exam tension and that was part of the reason why I preferred reading at the lecture theatres at night. I wish those guys well jare!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Debbylia: Good evening to all the better by far students and the old students. Wishing you all a splendid week ahead of you.

Thanks jare! my able sista, the one and only lady with the valiant voice.....the CBN of......make them no come wole you o! How are you preparing for your....u know now?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Adonis4u:

Thanks jare! my able sista, the one and only lady with the valiant voice.....the CBN of......make them no come wole you o! How are you preparing for your....u know now?
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ o my brother, awa niyen o grin, I dey try my best τ̅☺ prepare wella, na God face I stil dey look make I'm help me τ̅☺ package am .
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Adonis4u: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Debbylia: Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ o my brother, awa niyen o grin, I dey try my best τ̅☺ prepare wella, na God face I stil dey look make I'm help me τ̅☺ package am .

It is well.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Claroo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Rep Team Law Class of 13.....I go miss ma Matric Number
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Debbylia(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Adonis4u:

It is well.
Amen, tnxs bro.
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by LBlessing(f): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Adonis4u:

Awon eleyi.....oga ju! Me bow for the grammarians in the house o!
How did you know I'm a grammarian?
Re: University Of Ilorin (graduate& Undergraduate)chat Room by Spyde(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Sammyelgen: I rep 500lev mech engrg °ƒ ƬђΞ great fac °ƒ engrg. I've had lots °ƒ experiences on this campus, A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ it has only improved M̶̲̥̅Ƹ. This institution hs made M̶̲̥̅Ƹ learn A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ do a lot under pressure, which is a part °ƒ M̶̲̥̅Ƹ I'm happy I discovered. By d way, cobes ws fun. We left our marks in ƬђΞ various towns we wr posted to. To ƬђΞ newly admitted fellows, dnt get too obsessed by Ƭђe 'result' °ƒ a thing. Work hard Ω̴̩̩̩̥ pray, A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ every thing wud work out fine. Listen to ƬђΞ many plights °ƒ stalites ahead yu, buh dnt don't b so gullible that it deter you frm U̶̲̥̅̊я goals A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ aspirations. Dnt let fear b instilled in you. ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε a wonderful session @ y'al
engine dude,whr did u do ur cobes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / LASU Law Rated Best In Africa / NECO Releases 2022 SSCE Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.